• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

But isn't slander about calling people names or something similar?
Calling someone names is not slander, I think you're mistaking it with slurs. No slander is when one makes a defamatory or false statement in an attempt to smear the name of, vilify, or damage someone's name and or reputation.

So when you compare @Accelerated_Evolution to @omegabronic because he disagrees with some things, I view that as borderline slander to Omega's name because his name is being treated as if his name and character are negative in nature. Really just understand that he's not disagreeing with you or some takes on DB for the sake of bothering you or other fans, but because he has his own opinions on Dragon Ball compared to you

Calling someone names is not slander, I think you're mistaking it with slurs. No slander is when one makes a defamatory or false statement in an attempt to smear the name of, vilify, or damage someone's name and or reputation.

So when you compare @Accelerated_Evolution to @omegabronic because he disagrees with some things, I view that as borderline slander to Omega's name because his name is being treated as if his name and character are negative in nature. Really just understand that he's not disagreeing with you or some takes on DB for the sake of bothering you or other fans, but because he has his own opinions on Dragon Ball compared to you
So if a person disagrees with me, is that a strange name? I think I understand a little, although I'm innocent enough to understand about such complex things

changes are that when you call yourself innocent, you may not be

anyway moving back to Dragon Ball, what is the thing that makes you guys more exited about Dragon Ball Daima? the power pole coming back? Demons being explored? Seeing Kid Goku once again on screen? i want to know

anyway moving back to Dragon Ball, what is the thing that makes you guys more exited about Dragon Ball Daima? the power pole coming back? Demons being explored? Seeing Kid Goku once again on screen? i want to know
power pole and a kid goku-like adventure again

Honestly the thing that gets me the most excited is that, like OG Dragon Ball, it's going to be like a big old adventure. I don't mind current Dragon Ball having a formula which involves a bad guy of the week and Goku and friends needing to stop them, but I also like it when Goku gets to go to new places and meet new friends while defeating bad guys in these new places

The simple fact that Toriyama is involved, he understands his own work better than anyone, for perceive that it´s just look and compare Toei´s Broly to DBS Broly

Piccolo and Gohan being the protagonists left me discouraged too, I don't like both characters, I could pay attention to Goten who is much more interesting

I enjoyed Dragon Ball Super Hero more then I had expected honestly because I was actually pretty invested by the more down to earth scale of the story, Piccolo getting the main character treatment was refreshing, any scene with Pan made my heart gush, the Gammas are pretty cool characters and I hope Gamma 1 is a reoccurring character, and of course I found the fight scenes to be all eye candy...especially the last fight where Gohan overwhelms Cell Max and takes him out handily with that amazing Special Beam Cannon.

Is it my favorite Dragon Ball movie? Not really, but it's definitely one of my favorites and I hope we get another movie with a similar tone

Did this guy cook?
SnbsA8a.png
A lot of those are more right than wrong.

Dbh, what are your ideas about time power reduction crt, really conceptual manipulation, law manipulation.....
Are these wrong?
The main parts of the downgrade crt is mainly based off of not reading the justifications. They literally confused Ziku World and Tokipedia and is trying to remove the most blatant text manipulation as well. That’s not even the end of it. If this somehow passed that would be a travesty.

The main parts of the downgrade crt is mainly based off of not reading the justifications. They literally confused Ziku World and Tokipedia and is trying to remove the most blatant text manipulation as well. That’s not even the end of it. If this somehow passed that would be a travesty.
I noticed he paid a little attention to that himself, but what about the conceptual stuff?

Back