• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Moving your first in a different direction isn’t manipulating vectors. Also iirc geometric dimensions are vectors.
I’m not claiming that it is, at least the way the site defines it. I’m simply claiming that the way profectus argued that changing the airs direction and force is vector manipulation is wrong, using a silly example. ~~let a bro have some fun~~

I told my mom that I didn't make that hole it was vector manip and now I'm grounded from xbox
7zlx3w.jpg

Who did that Vector Manipulation, son?

So I think I narrowed down what glass does. Instead of using the site standards as well, the standard, he uses 'to me' a lot. X doesn't look like Y to me, so on and so forth. He rarely ever gives reasoning for why, and then kinda dumps burden of proof on you.

We aren't arguing for why things meet the sites standards, we are arguing for why things meet his standard because most times he goes by the standards it's riding off a point some else made.

Last edited:
Easy Cell pick. He literally just ignores random people. If you just stayed quiet or something he'd probably pretend you don't exist. Frieza would kill you cause he thinks it's funny. Buu is destruction incarnate.
This implies you have to be in front of the guy for ten minutes, it doesn't imply how close, but the hypothetical would only make sense if you're close enough for them to consider your existence. Let's say a good 10 meters away. It's likely Cell will ask you what the actual fvck do you want, and depending on your answer, consider you annoying.

Greetings, I have been thinking about this for a long time and wanted to consult you, let me get right to the point

Low Multiverse level (As a Super Saiyan God, he fought a suppressed Beerus, and their conflict both shook the universe and nearly destroyed it from top to bottom. He absorbed the power of the Super Saiyan God and became even stronger. As a Super Saiyan, he was able to overcome Beerus' energy cancellation and easily neutralized energy that could destroy the universe. In his base form, consisting of three space-time continuums, he destroyed with a single punch a superior amount of energy capable of destroying the universe.

Here in ssjg goku is fighting against beerus and here they get a 2c achievement
What is insufficient for me is that I haven't seen any evidence that Goku and Beerus affect time, I read a blog about it and I didn't see it there, if they really don't affect time, it's wrong to give 2c, if you have evidence that they affect time can you please send it to me?

Greetings, I have been thinking about this for a long time and wanted to consult you, let me get right to the point

Low Multiverse level (As a Super Saiyan God, he fought a suppressed Beerus, and their conflict both shook the universe and nearly destroyed it from top to bottom. He absorbed the power of the Super Saiyan God and became even stronger. As a Super Saiyan, he was able to overcome Beerus' energy cancellation and easily neutralized energy that could destroy the universe. In his base form, consisting of three space-time continuums, he destroyed with a single punch a superior amount of energy capable of destroying the universe.

Here in ssjg goku is fighting against beerus and here they get a 2c achievement
What is insufficient for me is that I haven't seen any evidence that Goku and Beerus affect time, I read a blog about it and I didn't see it there, if they really don't affect time, it's wrong to give 2c, if you have evidence that they affect time can you please send it to me?
In fact, Goku and Beerus affect time, the shock waves reached the Kaioshin realm and to get there they need to cross all space-time separating the Universe from the afterlife, here it is also accept that the Kaioshin kingdom is another space-time, so crossing the Universe is affecting the space-time of all kingdoms that are in Universe 7 separated by space-time.

Ahh man, if this downgrade is accepted, CC goku and xeno goku will be so weak that the most annoying part is that they can't do anything against poh kratos.
Even if the hax downgrade thread gets rejected and everything stays the way it is currently, Power of Hope Kratos has the potential (key word being: potential. I'm not saying he will or won't) to become Outerversal based off the new tiering system standards from what I've heard and been told.

So if such a thing does happen and PoH Kratos ends up getting bumped up to that tier, then he stomps CC and Xeno Goku regardless if Heroes gets a hax downgrade or not

Even if the hax downgrade thread gets rejected and everything stays the way it is currently, Power of Hope Kratos has the potential (key word being: potential. I'm not saying he will or won't) to become Outerversal based off the new tiering system standards from what I've heard and been told.

So if such a thing does happen and PoH Kratos ends up getting bumped up to that tier, then he stomps CC and Xeno Goku regardless if Heroes gets a hax downgrade or not
They told me that there's no way we could have a God of War group, because it's too difficult.

In fact, Goku and Beerus affect time, the shock waves reached the Kaioshin realm and to get there they need to cross all space-time separating the Universe from the afterlife, here it is also accept that the Kaioshin kingdom is another space-time, so crossing the Universe is affecting the space-time of all kingdoms that are in Universe 7 separated by space-time.
The fact that the energy of Goku and beerusun goes to different realms does not mean that it affects the time dimension, it will be the range we will get from here, which is already mentioned in the profile.

Standard Melee Range, Low Multiversal and Interdimensional with Ki Blasts (The pocket dimension of the affected Hit destroys it), Shockwave Attacks (The shockwaves generated by his and Beerus' punches traveled across the universe, even reaching other dimensions such as the Kaioshin Realm), Teleportation (He can teleport to the other end of the Universe or other dimensions such as the Kai Realm and Other Life), and Telepathy

The fact that the energy of Goku and beerusun goes to different realms does not mean that it affects the time dimension, it will be the range we will get from here, which is already mentioned in the profile.

Standard Melee Range, Low Multiversal and Interdimensional with Ki Blasts (The pocket dimension of the affected Hit destroys it), Shockwave Attacks (The shockwaves generated by his and Beerus' punches traveled across the universe, even reaching other dimensions such as the Kaioshin Realm), Teleportation (He can teleport to the other end of the Universe or other dimensions such as the Kai Realm and Other Life), and Telepathy
You are aware that there are space time barriers between the realms which would also get destroyed as it was said that there clash would just leave a void behind plus if the waves were only 3d they would have gotten blocked by the 4d barriers

You are aware that there are space time barriers between the realms which would also get destroyed as it was said that there clash would just leave a void behind plus if the waves were only 3d they would have gotten blocked by the 4d barriers
Exactly, imagine destroying the Universe, but not destroying its space-time, that would be hilarious

To be fair destroying the universe could simply mean matter if not clarified but in db case we know there are dimensional barries of space and time which would also be destroyed
That's right, Dragon Ball is full of dimensional barriers separating each dimension and the Universe itself, so it is destroying the Universe and it is destroying these dimensional barriers.

Outerversal? I swear to god that tier has lost all its meaning at this point. Everyone and their mothers are outerversal. What new standards are there?

Isn’t the SSG multiplier like criminally lowballed?

The actual gap is more like this

Base Goku <1000xMajin Vegeta /SS2 Goku <Base Gotenks <50xSuper Gotenks < Post Rosat Gotenks <50xPost Rosat Super Gotenks < 20x SS3 Gotenks ~ Super Buu < Ultimate Gohan< Buutenks < Buuhan < Super Vegito < 20x SS3 Vegito ( hypothetical) < SSG

Power wise SS3 Vegito is >20,000,000x stronger than base and should be the bare minimum increase SSG was to Goku powe wise

Speed wise ( based on only SS1 multipliers) it should be 125,000x or 6,125,000x depending on wether or not Base Vegito is > Post Rosat SS1 Gotenks ( extremely likely)

Isn’t the SSG multiplier like criminally lowballed?

The actual gap is more like this

Base Goku <1000xMajin Vegeta /SS2 Goku <Base Gotenks <50xSuper Gotenks < Post Rosat Gotenks <50xPost Rosat Super Gotenks < 20x SS3 Gotenks ~ Super Buu < Ultimate Gohan< Buutenks < Buuhan < Super Vegito < 20x SS3 Vegito ( hypothetical) < SSG

Power wise SS3 Vegito is >20,000,000x stronger than base and should be the bare minimum increase SSG was to Goku powe wise

Speed wise ( based on only SS1 multipliers) it should be 125,000x or 6,125,000x depending on wether or not Base Vegito is > Post Rosat SS1 Gotenks ( extremely likely)
125 K via Only SS1 multiplier? could you explain that?

125 K via Only SS1 multiplier? could you explain that?
Only SS1 is accepted as a speed multiplier, therefore SS2 and SS3 despite being stronger/faster aren’t used in scaling blogs.

Super Vegito scales above SS1 Gotenks whose base scales to his Pre-Rosat SS1 whose base scales to SS2 Vegeta / Goku who are 50x above their base forms

So Super Vegito in terms of speed is at least 50*50*50 faster than base Goku, Goku felt that fusion wouldn’t be enough to deal with Beerus that means SSG has to be at bare minimum that much faster than his base form.

Glassmans ability to go off on unrelated tangents, fail to comprehend points, and twist standards to his liking all at the same time while also getting support from mods needs to be studied
"Do you not realize Staff is in favor of my points, therefore they're right?"

Man... I don't have the energy to systematically dismantle his points. The problem with doing mass-removal is that it becomes a chore to get through arguments.

"Do you not realize Staff is in favor of my points, therefore they're right?"

Man... I don't have the energy to systematically dismantle his points. The problem with doing mass-removal is that it becomes a chore to get through arguments.
I mean I don't know who is in charge of responding right now so your the chosen one I guess

Only SS1 is accepted as a speed multiplier, therefore SS2 and SS3 despite being stronger/faster aren’t used in scaling blogs.

Super Vegito scales above SS1 Gotenks whose base scales to his Pre-Rosat SS1 whose base scales to SS2 Vegeta / Goku who are 50x above their base forms

So Super Vegito in terms of speed is at least 50*50*50 faster than base Goku, Goku felt that fusion wouldn’t be enough to deal with Beerus that means SSG has to be at bare minimum that much faster than his base form.
huh, that could work.........will actually see this further later on actually, ngl, this might be a first class meal cooking right here

Back