• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

All my plans for Dragon Ball have been accomplished. I am now at peace.
Told ya making Tien 5-C was easy as heck, dunno how that downgrade even got through.
Nothing is ever set in stone really. Revisions that seem obvious at one time become contradicted at another time. Who knows how the profiles will look a year or two from now.

Nothing is ever set in stone really. Revisions that seem obvious at one time become contradicted at another time. Who knows how the profiles will look a year or two from now.
Unless new evidence comes to light, any re-interpretation of the current information will be targeted with the same arguments that selected our current interpretation as valid and more consistent.

Why does Gogeta always smile?

According to one theory, Godita always smiles out of nowhere, due to the fact that she knows it is a fusion.So he knows that Goku and Vegeta will get stronger. over time, reducing the chance of them fusing.Consequently, the time the fusion lives is reduced. He smiles looking at the horizon,feeling alive.

Do you think that about Gogeta too?

Wasn't Cell Max attack compared to a black hole sucking everything?
No, it is actually said to be a black hole that would absorb the entire Universe

After declaring in a low voice, Gohan lightly pushed Cellmax's fist.

"Huh!"

He quickly delivers a powerful flying kick that sinks into its massive belly.

Okuyama Gekitotsu Cellmax was carried into the rocky mountain on the back and crashed into it.

"G-gaaaaaa...!"

Cellmax turned his angry eyes to Gohan, who was looking down on him. Migiteu

Raise your right hand.

A thunderous sound that loosened the air gradually turned into an intense heat. Gohan, who was observing the situation, suddenly opened his eyes.

「!?」

Cellmax noticed that a light bullet containing a huge amount of energy was forming in his right hand.

The dark bullet of light grows before you see it and becomes a huge amount of energy covering the surface of the Earth. The surrounding debris is quickly sucked in by the gravity of the Cellmax's air bullets, creating a huge vortex.

How about dinner? But Gohan remains unfazed.

On the contrary, for some reason he even smiled. He sat down: As a Saiyan who loves combat, would Gohan's instincts lead him to do this?

Cellmax, who produced a gigantic energy bullet, condensed the energy all at once.

Although it is large enough to be lifted with Uchu's right hand, Cellmax's super-powerful air bullet, like a black hole swallowing the universe, absorbs energy from the environment and becomes even more powerful.

Dark ball

No, it is actually said to be a black hole that would absorb the entire Universe

"Huh!"

Okuyama Gekitotsu Cellmax was carried into the rocky mountain on the back and crashed into it.

"G-gaaaaaa...!"

Raise your right hand.

A thunderous sound that loosened the air gradually turned into an intense heat. Gohan, who was observing the situation, suddenly opened his eyes.

「!?」

Cellmax noticed that a light bullet containing a huge amount of energy was forming in his right hand.

The dark bullet of light grows before you see it and becomes a huge amount of energy covering the surface of the Earth. The surrounding debris is quickly sucked in by the gravity of the Cellmax's air bullets, creating a huge vortex.

On the contrary, for some reason he even smiled. He sat down: As a Saiyan who loves combat, would Gohan's instincts lead him to do this?

Cellmax, who produced a gigantic energy bullet, condensed the energy all at once.

Although it is large enough to be lifted with Uchu's right hand, Cellmax's super-powerful air bullet, like a black hole swallowing the universe, absorbs energy from the environment and becomes even more powerful.

Dark ball

Can't we use just a regular moon sized black hole as a lowball?

"Huh!"

"G-gaaaaaa...!"

Raise your right hand.

「!?」

Dark ball

Tbh this was just a way to poetically describes Cell Max attack

Don't start with that poetry stuff again, I've heard that several times.
"Although it is large enough to be lifted with Uchu's right hand, Cellmax's super-powerful air bullet, like a black hole swallowing the universe, absorbs energy from the environment and becomes even more powerful."

It´s "like" a black hole swallowing the universe, not a black hole

"Although it is large enough to be lifted with Uchu's right hand, Cellmax's super-powerful air bullet, like a black hole swallowing the universe, absorbs energy from the environment and becomes even more powerful."

It´s "like" a black hole swallowing the universe, not a black hole
And? It's the same thing, it doesn't make any difference.

Did this guy cook?
SnbsA8a.png
Based

What did Omega ever do to deserve the borderline slander? Like just because the guy disagrees with you on certain things, it doesn't mean he's trying to be antagonistic towards you or that he actively dislikes you. In fact I'm pretty sure he's actually helped upgrade and fine tune canon Dragon Ball a number of times so it's not like he's out to downplay Dragon Ball, he just has different opinions on how it should be scaled is all.

What did Omega ever do to deserve the borderline slander? Like just because the guy disagrees with you on certain things, it doesn't mean he's trying to be antagonistic towards you or that he actively dislikes you. In fact I'm pretty sure he's actually helped upgrade and fine tune canon Dragon Ball a number of times so it's not like he's out to downplay Dragon Ball, he just has different opinions on how it should be scaled is all.
I think you're saying something that has nothing to do with it, Omega is our opponent, do you understand? He and Null are the only ones we have.

did the horrendous crime of doing some downgrade threads, but relax, only Luffy "slanders" me nowadays, mostly because one of my thread was involving upgrades he did

'Our enemy' my brother in christ we are applying pusedo-science onto fictional characters it is not that serious.

We are two steps away from playground arguing, let's stop calling people who disagree with you from time to time 'enemies'. It's just as bad of behavior as some of the downplayers.

The supporter/opponent system is so god damn archaic. Enough with the tribalism.

Last edited:
I went to Google this

borderline

adjective of two genders

who is located or lives on the limits of an extension, a region, etc.; that have common limits.

"countries l."

two.

FIGURED

really close; neighbor.

"raptures l. of mystical ecstasy"

What does that mean?

'Our enemy' my brother in christ we are applying pusedo-science onto fictional characters it is not that serious.

We are two steps away from playground arguing, let's stop calling people who disagree with you from time to time 'enemies'. It's just as bad of behavior as some of the downplayed.

The supporter/opponent system is so god damn archaic. Enough with the tribalism.
So why do we have a page written by opponents?

I went to Google this

borderline

adjective of two genders

who is located or lives on the limits of an extension, a region, etc.; that have common limits.

"countries l."

two.

FIGURED

really close; neighbor.

"raptures l. of mystical ecstasy"

What does that mean?
Luffy...borderline means, according to the Merriam Webster Dictionary, "being in an intermediate position or state : not fully classifiable as one thing or its opposite." In other words, it means something is in a state where it can be one or the other....so when I say the talk about Omega is borderline slander, it's another way of saying that it can be and or can't be slander.

Back