• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Toyota started raw but there was brilliance in the Moro saga, more than people want to admit. Granolah was rough, and the retelling has been a colossal waste of time.

So far he's only had two original arcs, and one of them was really good, the other was rather shaky
I think a good amount of the fanbase agrees Moro started off pretty good, but it slowly takes a dive and then almost crash in burn by the end.

Revision of the Manga's version of SSB's multiplier, which is not 50x currently.
Since I couldn't write this on your profile, I'll write it here. This is genuinely the funniest thing I've read in a while. OMG, it's like the worst attempt to get someone banned I've ever seen 🤣. Be careful next time you mention having something to eat; they might accuse you of , eating, something that Charmander also did.

Since I couldn't write this on your profile, I'll write it here. This is genuinely the funniest thing I've read in a while. OMG, it's like the worst attempt to get someone banned I've ever seen 🤣. Be careful next time you mention having something to eat; they might accuse you of , eating, something that Charmander also did.
Lowkey hilarious

"I can't believe you like [insert worldwide famous media here], this specific dude likes it too, you must be the same person"
I dunno man, I saw that Charmander guy breathing the other day... Wait, Topaz, YOU DO THAT TOO!

"Is this my transphobia flaring up? Possible."

What the-

Funny that he will be banned, this same person who reported me for making 4 crt of Dragon Ball when I just discovered the wiki, the world spun and started the blitz

Wait isn't Charmander Brasilian like Luffyruffy? (This is my dumb theory)
I'm not a Dragon Ball hater like he was, I love Dragon Ball and would give my life for this work, he seems to speak Spanish, I saw him using Dragon Ball guides in Spanish instead of Japanese, he was simply a difficult person to debate

I'm not a Dragon Ball hater like he was, I love Dragon Ball and would give my life for this work, he seems to speak Spanish, I saw him using Dragon Ball guides in Spanish instead of Japanese, he was simply a difficult person to debate
using a spanish guide(Which i assume that is the El Manga Legendario) doesn't mean that he is from spain, we use japanese guides all the time around here, most of us are not japanese people

do we even have japanese people here?

You are definitely a fan of Ben 10, I only now noticed your name, after several jokes you made here in Dragon Ball
Lmao I am not a ben 10 fan, I made this account when Ben Shapiro did meme review and I thought it was funny.

Now I can't change it. My username is a relic from a forgotten age where shit was just funny and politics was an after thought

Bro trying to save his life. By the way, what is the political leaning of this community? There should be an anonymous poll.
Ain't trying to save shit lol ben talking about bonus meme was funny as ****.

God I miss pewdiepie, I known he's retired and living a happy life but I enjoyed his later years of content.

Did most of you guys come from United States? I know LuffyRuffy was from Brazil and Vietthai is from Vietnam.
I’m non-white, but I live in the Midwest.
Bro trying to save his life. By the way, what is the political leaning of this community? There should be an anonymous poll.
I think politics are banned on this site to a degree, but I’d say I’m roughly on the Centre-left side of the spectrum? I haven’t really been invested in politics since 2020 though.

Back