• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I don't know if you guys read the chapter but apparently Moro has problems controlling Merus' power and since his body couldn't support it, Moro fused with planet Earth itself to obtain a body that was strong enough to resist the power of Merus

I don't know if you guys read the chapter but apparently Moro has problems controlling Merus' power and since his body couldn't support it, Moro fused with planet Earth itself to obtain a body that was strong enough to resist the power of Merus
Yeah I know
This shouldn't change Morus 73=Mui Goku tho
EkzmcptVkAQ_qJ8

Earth Manipulation
Fusionism
Instinctive Reaction
Acrobatics
Large Size (Type5)
Class Z lifting strength
Resistance to Extrasensory Perception,Sound Manipulation,Paralysis Inducement,Pain

Seems good?

Earth Manipulation
Fusionism
Instinctive Reaction
Acrobatics
Large Size (Type5)
Class Z lifting strength
Resistance to Extrasensory Perception,Sound Manipulation,Paralysis Inducement,Pain

Seems good?
He also should have likely EE & Void manip, Matter manip, Sealing, BFR, etc due to Merus's.

Out of the ones that he hasn't shown, I'd put 'possibly' rather than 'likely' if they must be in. He didn't have full access to Merus's abilities in UI, and we don't know how well Planet Moro can actually use them yet. He seems confident, but I'd rather wait a month and be sure there's at least something more to his control over Merus's abilities than his UI state was.

Out of the ones that he hasn't shown, I'd put 'possibly' rather than 'likely'. He didn't have full access to Merus's abilities in UI, and we don't know how well Planet Moro can actually use them yet. He seems confident, but I'd rather wait a month and be sure there's at least something more to his control over Merus's abilities than his UI state was.
Yeah, we should put "probably" rather than likely, just in case.

Better Probably that not putting them, since Merus's abilities haven't expired like the portal creation and invisibilty ones.

Moro likely wouldn't get his type 5 Immortality, considering that seems to come with the drawback of being erased when going full power. Goku and Moro both seem to think that he can die.

Completely off topic, I do hope that if the anime comes back and gets to this point, they do pepper in some more weird magic shit Moro can do. Not even necessarily because the fights have been bad, I just like seeing weird shit happen and it'd be nice fight filler.

Completely off topic, I do hope that if the anime comes back and gets to this point, they do pepper in some more weird magic shit Moro can do. Not even necessarily because the fights have been bad, I just like seeing weird shit happen and it'd be nice fight filler.
They are going to adapt the Manga.
That's why we haven't anime yet, becouse they are waiting for the manga to take the advantage over the anime, and the New arc is starting in a few chapters so.....

Given their track record with the two movie retellings, I probably should be worried about that.

But who knows, they might be able to do something neat with some of the lesser villains and maybe even some of the training.

Earth Manipulation
Fusionism
Instinctive Reaction
Acrobatics
Large Size (Type5)
Class Z lifting strength

Seems good?
Eh. If a thread doesn't get made I'll just add these to the ability addition thread I been working on

They would be very very dumb to try and adapt a monthly manga, it's already barely doable with a weekly one.

Also no, the Arale thing wasn't filler.
Well, seems like they are going to try It.

They just want the Anime to be loyal to the manga like the majority of the Shonens.

Eh. If a thread doesn't get made I'll just add these to the ability addition thread I been working on
I think we should wait for Damage to create It, no?.
Also we will need to add as "possibly" the other abilities from Merus's on Moro's Profile, except Type 5 Inmortality...

Is there any reason why Whiss can't rewind time and have Goku kill Moro before he merges with the planet like he did with Freiza? It's amazing how inconsistent DBS writing is.
Because if Whis did use that ability again, he would disrupt the natural flow of time, as stated in the "Future" Trunks Saga.

Well, seems like they are going to try It.

They just want the Anime to be loyal to the manga like the majority of the Shonens.
It literally can't be faithful to the manga. Starting from the fact the manga events would need to be twicted a lot to match the anime's continuity, this is a monthly manga, adapting it into a weekly anime is far more changelling than adapting a weekly manga.

In a perfect world, the anime adaptation would end without Moro absorbing 7-3 unnecessarily.

Back