• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

This scene takes place in the world of dr slump, as far as I know.
Tori bot 5D is the one who lives with a roommate, and absolutely no one has interacted with him. In this case, talking about the characters of Dr.slump and DB.

The rest of Tori's misers and Tori bots they live in the world of Dr Slump.

Yup no match then lmao

We gotta wait like 3 years until Ultima unfuckens Tier 2 to have that
Don't forget the tier 1 R>F shenanigans and type 2 TD.
If Daima doesn't upgrade the verse further or Dc Comic fans don't manage to pull a Marvel and make basic Superman 1-A something
Tbh most peeps off-site have Supes at 1-A, only on very specific or niche wikis do I see Supes rated low. That said I do understand seeing Marvel/DC heralds get blanket 1-A scaling (most notably on Death Battle) doesn't do the "capeshit" any favours.

Don't forget the tier 1 R>F shenanigans and type 2 TD.

Tbh most peeps off-site have Supes at 1-A, only on very specific or niche wikis do I see Supes rated low. That said I do understand seeing Marvel/DC heralds get blanket 1-A scaling (most notably on Death Battle) doesn't do the "capeshit" any favours.
I'm aware that some do have Superman that high though it must've come as quite a shock to you that Thor got a High 1-B rating. (And from what I saw in the thread it looked quite crazy)

VSBW has desensitized me to high tiers

I didn't bat an eye to High 1-A Thor

So when DBH got Low 1-C it was exhilarating for all of 1 minute

Really, it's characters having tiers lower than I expect that baffles me

I felt like I was spitting out a drink when I saw High 7-A Smash Bros

You said it yourself, he didn't used the erasure version, hence it didn't affected the soul as the erasure version would
Lol what? I said he didn't use it to erase, and you somehow took that as hakai suddenly losing its ability to attack the soul despite how the technique works?
I said that to you saying that souls would be physical, not saying that hakai has it or not
I said you claiming they simply use AP to handwaved hakai is implying that souls aren't as a immaterial as normal, hakai can also affect them
it erases the Body and soul, it doesn't attack it directly with AP, it is just using EE on a soul level, also....where is it stated that it erases the mind as well?
Soul and mind are linked unless stated otherwise, and hakai completely erases the target's existence, including the mind, anyway here is one where it was established
And in that case it is shown that it doesn't erase the body and soul, so i fail to see how relevant that is
You claimed all hakai did was erase, and that it didn't protect the soul from something that okay attacks, as incredulous as that was, especially seeing as their soul would have 4D level defences, rendering tier 3 soul attacks worthless, I merely pointed out that hakai can also be used as an AP love rather than simple erase, you not seeing how "relevant" that is, is shocking
Show me when has Haki been used to attack the soul with its raw AP rather than its EE
Toppo vs Frieza, again, sorry, you don't get to separate hakai from attacking the soul because toppo wasn't bloodlusted

The one who tried to erase arale was the one in the real world who sees them as fiction
Literally just showed you the thread where this entire thing was hashed out, and the entire reason arale got downgraded, not sure what you're trying to prove

Anyway this is my last response to this, agree to disagree

2-C post crisis superman is coming
Goku vs Superman round 2 is gonna happen
uty53irlqs4a1.png
This aged horribly, Death Battle is doing GvS3.

Lol what? I said he didn't use it to erase, and you somehow took that as hakai suddenly losing its ability to attack the soul despite how the technique works?
The tecnique works by erasing existence, which is the only aplication showed to affect the soul, this situation was you giving an example for hakai attacking the soul with AP, but now you are saying that it is just an example, at which point i ask you, where has the hakai shown to be able to attack the soul with AP? Existance Erasure doesn't count as AP before you ask

I said you claiming they simply use AP to handwaved hakai is implying that souls aren't as a immaterial as normal, hakai can also affect them
my dude, when have i said that souls are not as immaterial? The heck are you even talking about?

Soul and mind are linked unless stated otherwise
no they are not, hence why the regeneration page has them as separated things

, and hakai completely erases the target's existence, including the mind, anyway here is one where it was established
Will you show me the evidence for it or not? I'm not reading 9 pages

You claimed all hakai did was erase, and that it didn't protect the soul from something that okay attacks, as incredulous as that was, especially seeing as their soul would have 4D level defences, rendering tier 3 soul attacks worthless
Does resisting EE makes you resist someone punching you to death? The difference between the haxes here is literally the same, also........they resisting 4D existance erasure doesn't matter for them not resisting something that isn't erasure in the first place

I merely pointed out that hakai can also be used as an AP love rather than simple erase, you not seeing how "relevant" that is, is shocking
Hakai/Destruction energy can be used without its erasing properties as shown with toppo attacking freeza in the ToP, it being able to be used without erasing anything is really not relevant here and idk why you think it is, of course, you could explain to me instead of being in disbelief for me not getting/being of the same opinion as you, that would help

Toppo vs Frieza, again, sorry, you don't get to separate hakai from attacking the soul because toppo wasn't bloodlusted
hakai is only ever stated to erase the soul and body, which in this case toppo limited it to not do, i am not separating anything, you are the one claiming that the Hakai attacks the soul with AP as well as Existance Erasure without giving an example of it

Literally just showed you the thread where this entire thing was hashed out, and the entire reason arale got downgraded, not sure what you're trying to prove
and i literally just showed you the scan used in the profiles, that shows that the erasure she resisted was from the R>F version of tori bot

Anyway this is my last response to this, agree to disagree
Ok sure

Back