• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

86m5ao.jpg

Care to explain why they should not scale??, cause i rather downgrade out of accuracy than because you guys scare people making 5D Beerus
Arale scales in resistance to the Guy who sees everyone as fiction, aka his Haxes should be superior to anyone in verse, so a char who he sees as fiction shouldn't scale to him in any way, that is what i think it is anyway

Yeah, I'm going through the stream archive and this dude doesn't even seem to understand what the upgrade is and is just retreading old arguments. Instead of making a stream to bitch about it he should go read up on the Low 1-C standards and check the CRTs that approved the upgrade. Even glancing through the video he barely even bothers checking any scans in the blog and cherrypicks what fits his views.

Arale scales in resistance to the Guy who sees everyone as fiction, aka his Haxes should be superior to anyone in verse, so a char who he sees as fiction shouldn't scale to him in any way, that is what i think it is anyway
Absurd, isn't it? Arale clashing with the creator of the work and Beerus still being ranked higher, this is so wrong.

Goku said Arale’s stuff(toon force) wouldn’t work on Beerus but then 5 seconds later Beerus immediately falls victim to a poop gag
I don't remember Luffy said something about downgrade Toon Force

This is at least a valid take, i rather have this over the reason that fear of getting downgrade from 5D, ngl

So Omega just now decided to bring up DBH in the layers evaluation thread, even though I believe it was agreed upon that people will readjust the layers, and that they don't want to use the 20 layers or something at the moment until they gather more evidence, or make any battles with DBH characters.

Back