• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Obviously, he's making thread over 1 single dimension spanning Universe to not qualify, since 2 dimensions not being on parallel or imposed upon each other are literally same. As per previous change, dimensions needs to be different.
Good boy, no wonder you are named after my little brother.

So in that case, DB would have 12 universes with three different temporal dimensions (Physical, afterlife, inbetween) all producing uncountable snapshots?

36 x infinite universes = one timeline.

different variations leads to different timelines being created

And the higher dimension holding those timelines is the 5D?

So starting to understand this more. But a couple of questions more.

Xeno destroyed the timeline, but in both the manga and anime there was a void he was left floating around in. Does that mean the timeline wasn't completely destroyed?

If Xeno destroyed a timeline, wouldn't he scale to low 1C based on the revisions?

Xeno destroyed the timeline, but in both the manga and anime there was a void he was left floating around in. Does that mean the timeline wasn't completely destroyed?

If Xeno destroyed a timeline, wouldn't he scale to low 1C based on the revisions?
Yes it was.

My crt explains exactly what happened on the matter

Not necessarily, he probably destroyed the timeline and the result was an empty space in the place of the old timeline

But to shorten the complete line, it was dragged upwards

Official site

Man, I actually feel a little bad for Geor after that.

The guy had received a warning from LordGrifitt.

KLO insinuated that his crt could have been done out of spite.

The guy didn't bring any draft with the proposal.

And the staff members gave him a little scolding.

wow.
I feel very sorry for this

Eh, everyone gets a moment like that. He went into it without a game plan. Probably because it was more out of spite than an actual disagreement.

Maybe in his head he actually has a recipe for the revision but he needs to actually cook it, not just show the raw ingredients.

Yea that sucks, but how do you create a CRT (specifically a staff thread) with no preparation and think its gonna get instantly accepted 💀

I know its rude to assume things, but that was 90% out of spite and 10% an actual preparation.

Man, I actually feel a little bad for Geor after that.

The guy had received a warning from LordGrifitt.

KLO insinuated that his crt could have been done out of spite.

The guy didn't bring any draft with the proposal.

And the staff members gave him a little scolding.

wow.
The foundation of the argument is fundamentally faulty, unfortunately. If someone wants to disagree with the concept of DB having multiple time dimensions, I'd agree, although I don't believe arguing the standard of directions here is as relevant. Of course I am ready to swallow my words if one of the tier 1 experts say otherwise but speaking purely from a physical perspective time laughs at the usual definitions of direction.

Yea that sucks, but how do you create a CRT (specifically a staff thread) with no preparation and think its gonna get instantly accepted 💀

I know its rude to assume things, but that was 90% out of spite and 10% an actual preparation.
I don't even think it's an assumption at this point. Why else would you rush into such a huge revision like that? I mean there is a revision for Ben 10 and DB going on right now that he disagrees with vehemently so he opens a revision thread. That's fine but then he has nothing to actually show for it? Really?

Naw this was 100% spite.

I don't even think it's an assumption at this point. Why else would you rush into such a huge revision like that? I mean there is a revision for Ben 10 and DB going on right now that he disagrees with vehemently so he opens a revision thread. That's fine but then he has nothing to actually show for it? Really?

Naw this was 100% spite.
bros change would affect so many major verses and our understanding on temporal dimensions in general

Naw this was 100% spite.
This is going to cause a huge fight, you can see.

Back