• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Still can't believe Dragonball is reaching low 1-C in mainline universe.

What level of fuckery can you reach with Dragonball Heroes?
To my understanding, each timeline will be a Low 1-C construct. There are infinite timelines. So immediately infinite 5D power.

There is a possibility for 6D because of the existence of an overarching timeline that services the infinite 5D timelines. If so then countless DBH characters would be 6D for either having the power of all timelines (Tokitoki absorbed and anyone scaling to that) or having the power to eliminate all timelines (Like Aeos and Dark King Demigra).

So yeah either infinite 5D power or 6D.

To my understanding, each timeline will be a Low 1-C construct. There are infinite timelines. So immediately infinite 5D power.

There is a possibility for 6D because of the existence of an overarching timeline that services the infinite 5D timelines. If so then countless DBH characters would be 6D.

So yeah either infinite 5D power or 6D.
Yeah that's what i'm thinking.

Any upgrades to mainline cosmologies gets cracked up in Heroes.

The foundation of the argument is fundamentally faulty, unfortunately. If someone wants to disagree with the concept of DB having multiple time dimensions, I'd agree, although I don't believe arguing the standard of directions here is as relevant. Of course I am ready to swallow my words if one of the tier 1 experts say otherwise but speaking purely from a physical perspective time laughs at the usual definitions of direction.
You can actually cook? My disagreements with you were misplaced.

CoT won't ever be the subject of an upgrade here, Universe Tree I don't see how that would warrant anything, and Beats world is treated as another timeline here

Even with the Crack outside Time, the Universe Tree, Beat's world, and all the absolute batshit insanity involving timelines?
All of this has been rejected before, so I don't know.

But you can try:

5D individual universe as the universe spans 3 space-time continuums

And 6D timeline as a consequence.

But that's for later, much later.

We don't want to fly too close to the Sun.

I think there is some deeper potential for DBH's dimensional scaling but we should try to get someone like Zenkai to help for that. Assuming he's willing.

Once again though, what implications does this have for Hit and Whis' time hax? Because Hit's hax works outside of universes so it clearly doesn't work via the Pendulum Rooms. Doesn't that mean his hax is 5D via timeline manipulation? Or well, how does time hax scale with added temporal dimensions?

What about Jiren 'transcending' time and breaking out of possibly 5D time hax.

I think there is some deeper potential for DBH's dimensional scaling but we should try to get someone like Zenkai to help for that. Assuming he's willing.

Once again though, what implications does this have for Hit and Whis' time hax? Because Hit's hax works outside of universes so it clearly doesn't work via the Pendulum Rooms. Doesn't that mean his hax is 5D via timeline manipulation? Or well, how does time hax scale with added temporal dimensions?

What about Jiren 'transcending' time and breaking out of possibly 5D time hax.
We'll discuss it later

Don't think so, no. Could be wrong though.
No the timeline encompasses all and is 5D as far as I understand. Maybe if something encompasses all the timelines it would be 6D.
Wouldn’t it be insignificant 6D since a temporal dimension is automatically QS so even with no neutral space it’d be tierable 5D but with the neutral space already being insignificant 5D + qs it should be insignificant 6D/tierable 5D

I am glad we could find a way for DB be Tier 1 without using any guidebook or similar bullshit
Let's wait for Daima guidebook for more upgrades.
Wouldn’t it be insignificant 6D since a temporal dimension is automatically QS so even with no neutral space it’d be tierable 5D but with the neutral space already being insignificant 5D + qs it should be insignificant 6D/tierable 5D
I'm not sure about that to be honest. Maybe people could help with that.

Back