• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'ō Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen'oh erased the timeline completely, the time ring is gone, the time machine only has that name, but Bulma asked pillaf to add a dimensional plug to the machine, which makes it travel anywhere regardless of time and space.

Dimensional plug that bypassed time travel that happens to be dimensional travel that doesn't require time and space, like the world of emptiness that is only accessible through teleportation or dimensional travel (I don't think I need to bring scan to mention this)

The time machine received a buff in the manga, the name "time machine" is because we are used to it, and there is no need for time and space to travel between alternate worlds, regardless of time and space, this is called dimensional travel. "Ain, but how to travel to a future without time?" Same question can be asked, how to travel to the world of emptiness that there is nothing? Since the one who created everything in it was the Daishinkan, the concept of the time machine has changed, it doesn't depend on time from that dimensional plug, and when the pillaf says, "any future" it also takes into account one without time.

each ring represents a timeline composed of the 12 universes, and one of them was destroyed proving that time, space, and timelines are gone for good.

Test 1: Zeno quotes that everything is gone

Test 2:Former Supreme Kai mentions that Zeno'oh erased all future in that parallel world forever

Test 3: Goku, Bulma, and Trunks mentioned that the entire future was completely erased.

Test 4: Goku mentions to Trunks that he cannot recover that timeline, as Zeno'oh had erased everything and Goku also mentions that it is possible to create a new timeline.

Ah more trunks went back to that parallel world, you are dead wrong, that world no longer belongs to trunks, so much so that Whis quotes there will be two Trunks in the world and two Mai

Right here we have a very detailed explanation about the parallel world of DB and it explains the following thing:

So in Dragon Ball, the future where the Androids run rampant and the one where they're defeated are actually completely separate universes?

Prof. Futamase: That's right. If you successfully travelled to the past then attempted to return back to the point in time you started from, the universe you arrive to would not be your original one, but a parallel world where you had travelled to the past. You'd essentially be in a new universe with a different history.

Basically, it's the same thing that happened during the anime and manga (it erasing the entire timeline completely, but in the manga it's much more detailed, as it shows the time ring disappearing) we can assume the same for the anime, where it completely erased the whole future.

The heroes fought valiantly in an arduous battle, but the immortal Zamasu remained undefeated even after his body was worn down by Vegito's relentless onslaught and rent asunder by a final swing of Trunks' sword. When hope was all but lost, Goku had the idea to call upon the lord of all universes, Zeno, who then erased not only Zamasu but the entirety of Trunks' future timeline from reality. Trunks had lost his home, but with hope in his heart he decided to use the time machine to travel to a new future timeline before Zamasu's terrible plot took place and try once more to create a peaceful world.

website where it is mentioned

Very detailed explanation: if you erase the rings of time, you will be erasing all 12 Universes that have separate spacetimes and the ring is the representation of time from that timeline, without the ring there is no more time, so what's left of that place is just a void without space-time

What am I proposing? That takes the possibility of destroying spacetimes and puts it as a justification that he can destroy and erase entire spacetimes from DB

Agrees: @LordGriffin1000 (with space-time erasure), @LuffyRuffy46307, @Apex_Predator_GX,@Kroneii1, @LephyrTheRevanchist, @Lonkitt

Disagree:

Neutral: @Hasty12345, @godofice ,@Thelastmlg, @Elizhaa, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Firestorm808

Last edited:
I’m a bit confused, isn’t Zeno already 2-C? Or are you proposing spacetime erasure as a separate ability?

I'm not familiar with the dragon ball manga stuff.

I'm proposing that he can erase spacetime and destroy spacetime too, bro.
He can't really do both. Either he's erasing it or just blowing it up. Both results end the same but I believe for Zeno we choose the former. Though given he's superior to 2-C characters then he'd have the power to destroy it destructive wise regardless

I see, we don't have a profile for the manga, but I don't think there are differences from the manga to the anime, so I'm suggesting these statements be a lot more detailed than the anime.
He can't really do both. Either he's erasing it or just blowing it up. Both results end the same but I believe for Zeno we choose the former. Though given he's superior to 2-C characters then he'd have the power to destroy it destructive wise regardless
Yes, I think what you mentioned makes more sense, it seems very good to me, we see that there is no difference from the manga to the anime, just changing the events where Zamasu became the Universe

His 2-C rating is because he erased a 2-C structure though isn’t it? He can already do what you’re proposing
Yes, yes, but I want to clarify that he can erase such a thing at such a level, like a space-time destruction or erase entire space-times, in his profile it is possibly he can destroy space-time, I'm trying to remove this and put a justification for such an act

Yes, yes, but I want to clarify that he can erase such a thing at such a level, like a space-time destruction or erase entire space-times, in his profile it is possibly he can destroy space-time, I'm trying to remove this and put a justification for such an act
I made a whole crt to remove that it was called Possibly and other additions I just haven’t had the time to do all the profiles affected by it

I made a whole crt to remove that it was called Possibly and other additions I just haven’t had the time to do all the profiles affected by it
I see, I thought that didn't affect Zen'ō, but anyway now we're going to have Zen'ō erasing spacetimes in the profile, lol

The "possibly" thing is unrelated to his ability of erasing spacetime, it is related to their ability of breaking spacetime by sheer power without always needing to intend it, like super buu opening those portals and stuff, which is why we scale it to everyone instead of just zeno

Yes, the possibly rating is related to the Vice Shout feat from Buu, from this past thread like many other characters.
I see, but that's just to add a better justification, that he can completely erase entire spacetimes

Last edited:
I mean, he should be 2-C outright and though he was already. But this is proposing slightly more details on the extent of his space-time erasure?
To clarify, this thread is just for adding details to his destruction/erasure AP/Hax?
Yes, the possibly rating is related to the Vice Shout feat from Buu, from this past thread like many other characters.

(It can erase people, objects and universes, it can erase Gods of Destruction, who can resist their own Power of Destruction. It can even erase abstract entities).

What I'm proposing is just putting it up there and it can erase entire space-times, just this addition, it's very simple and fast.

Also my little crt can improve the rationale for Zeno'oh being 2-C, he can erase entire spacetimes and leave voids where he erases Universes.

This also goes for people who feel that Zen'ō didn't completely erase space-time from that location or timeline.

That's a prerequisite for his 2-C tier of EE, though.
Yes, yes, I just want this small addition to its erasure potential to be affirmed, because some people still have doubts whether Zen'ō erased the space-time of that place or not.

To clarify, this thread is just for adding details to his destruction/erasure AP/Hax?
I mean, he should be 2-C outright and though he was already. But this is proposing slightly more details on the extent of his space-time erasure?

this is what i want to add

Bro, could you help me with profile editing and put it as described with my information in Zen'ō's profile? The profile is already open, so just apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back