• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Just to clarify, only Grand Priest, Super Shenron and Xeno get low 1-C?
Zeno gets Low 1-C via timeline busting.
Super Shenron can get Low 1-C via Zeno stating he can do 'anything'
Whis does refer to the Grand Priest as 'the mightiest of all beings in the universe' so you could maybe qualify him as Low 1-C. Although that's in the manga.
Infinite Zamasu could get 'eventually Low 1-C'
Basically every DBH/Xenoverse character would get Low 1-C.

Anything else is very debatable.

Zeno gets Low 1-C via timeline busting.
Super Shenron can get Low 1-C via Zeno stating he can do 'anything'
Whis does refer to the Grand Priest as 'the mightiest of all beings in the universe' so you could maybe qualify him as Low 1-C. Although that's in the manga.
Infinite Zamasu could get 'eventually Low 1-C'
Basically every DBH/Xenoverse character would get Low 1-C.

Anything else is very debatable.
I personally disagree with Grand Priest and Super Sheron be Low 1-C without more information

The main reason I would think Super Shenron is Low 1-C is because Zeno, who can destroy timelines, claims Super Shenron can do anything. If a Low 1-C character says the reality-warping dragon can do anything then I'd imagine it'd include timeline busting.

Now that I have an idea, I don't think Zamasu should escalate from this, although I really want it to scale, this will end in Jiren low 1-C and the entire cast, there are even people who think that Jiren climbs on top of infinite Zamasu.

Unironically I think that's based. Shows he still has a lot of room to grow.
  • Zeno (probably) vaporises the Grand Priest.
  • The Grand Priest stomps Whis.
  • Whis one shots Beerus.
  • Beerus is (likely) unquantifiably more powerful than Freeza.
  • Freeza is unquantifiably more powerful then Gas and killed him in one blow.
  • Gas is more powerful than Goku and Vegeta combined.
  • And then you have Goku.
We're going to be very lucky if we ever even see Goku be Whis-level. The most we'll get is some sort of insane Ultra Gogeta/Vegito challenging the Grand Priest.

• Whis one shots Beerus.
We're going to be very lucky if we ever even see Goku be Whis-level. The most we'll get is some sort of insane Ultra Gogeta/Vegito challenging the Grand Priest.
This is where I would make an argument for Frieza > Beerus but Zen'ou knows when his stock of plot power-ups will ever end.

No GOW = no Tier 1. -Geor
1079799370721005749.png

• Whis one shots Beerus.

That's not fair cause Beerus is a moving goalpost.

moving-goalpost.gif

Every arc

Back