• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It's a shame this isn't accepted, even though he's talking about Toei

Umm isn't this important if it's legit?

I agree that all others are a logical leap, but an argument could be made that range is real. He was already showing signs in the other timeline moments before Zeno did the Thanos trend. So the feat of reaching things across different 5-D space is there, and would have grown if not for his sudden demise.

Maybe there is no proof he would have breached all of it? Though between us considering everyone were ******** themselves it's evident he would have moved everywhere had he already started (dude wouldn't even be base low 1-c in the end). And considering you would need to destroy a 5-D construct that's why I mentioned Dura.

Unfortunately doesn't matter, the feat is partial, and so doesn't warrant any kind of upgrade.
Shouldn't matter if its partial tho, if he crossed an entire timeline completely and started entering another one, it should automatically gives him that range, partial just means he didn't fully enter the other one, but he had to cross his own timeline first before entering another. Basically he left his hoise and was stopped at the door of another person's house ..he still left his house

My opinion tho, for range anyway
Durability would require proof that he fully became the timeline,

Koyama being a waffler aside, most of his responses are clearly to leading questions of varying degree and so would be discarded anyway.

Koyama being a waffler aside, most of his responses are clearly to leading questions of varying degree and so would be discarded anyway.
This line about Koyama is by no means disposable, he has full knowledge about this, and he responded according to what the work shows, there are several proofs of the infinite universe

Even though IZ doesn't scale, it should definitely have a Low 1-C range, not least because it eventually covers the entire timeline.

But because he managed to go to another timeline.

He dominated universe 7 of Future Trunks' timeline and even before dominating that entire timeline, he was already appearing in universe 7 of the main timeline.

He reached another timeline, that would be enough.

Shouldn't matter if its partial tho, if he crossed an entire timeline completely and started entering another one, it should automatically gives him that range, partial just means he didn't fully enter the other one, but he had to cross his own timeline first before entering another. Basically he left his hoise and was stopped at the door of another person's house ..he still left his house
Doesn't work like that. It's why 4D destruction but on a 5-B scale is not Low 2-C.

Even though IZ doesn't scale, it should definitely have a Low 1-C range, not least because it eventually covers the entire timeline.

But because he managed to go to another timeline.

He dominated universe 7 of Future Trunks' timeline and even before dominating that entire timeline, he was already appearing in universe 7 of the main timeline.

He reached another timeline, that would be enough.
Wouldn't killing him require to affect 5-D space at least?

Also let's drop the size. Daima is coming.

Well after reading the thread and CRT i'm still confused.

Before I start saying Tier 1 Dragonball, I want to fully understand it in the way I could explain it to my grandma.

I thought an infinite amount of universes existing in a higher spatial dimension is considered 5D. Destroying said higher dimension would be tier 1. Why are twelve macrocosms with all different temporal axis existing in a timeline considered tier 1? Is it because the timeline is a higher spatial dimension that can contain different temporal axis, regardless of how many universes fit in the timeline?

This line about Koyama is by no means disposable, he has full knowledge about this, and he responded according to what the work shows, there are several proofs of the infinite universe
I'm not talking about infinite universes or whatever, I'm speaking broadly.

Also he is responding to a question asking if hell is infinite, a leading question, a fan question, after stating his stuff to be opinions, you can see why I'm sceptical.

Shady translation I found.

I must have misremembered, then again, zeno deleted everyone and their mothers on his timeline, maybe zeno isn't necessarily "strong", just that he has anauto delete button
Doesn't work like that. It's why 4D destruction but on a 5-B scale is not Low 2-C.
I am not talking of destruction tho. One question, if you fire a blast and it travels crosses your universal space time entirely, would it not give low 2c ange?,

In DBH, guys can destroy infinite timelines, right? Hence 2-A.

But what about when each timeline turns Low 1-C? Power to destroy infinite Low 1-C structures.

Would that make them infinitely above the Low 1-C baseline?

Dude, this is 💀

This would kind of make goku fart and kill kratos. lol

I'm not talking about infinite universes or whatever, I'm speaking broadly.

Also he is responding to a question asking if he'll is infinite, a leading question, a fan question, after stating his stuff to be opinions, you can see why I'm sceptical.
No no that's perfectly fair. It is a leading question. It's also good that he doesn't deny it also, but yeah nothing beyond that.

Georredannea has done it first!

Was good while it lasted.

Back