• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Wait the DBS Manga is 6 universes in 2-C now? I thought it was 3?
No...I'm saying I'm trying to argue for it because the Swirling Lights dimension has 6 2-C durability, and I'm just wondering for why it wouldn't be accepted as 6 2-C durability in the manga as well. As I held the impression that the cosmology was treated as shared across parallel worlds.

I don't know how that doesn't make beat Low 1-C if the arcade characters are 2-A and not something like Hypoverse level or 10-C

I don't know how that doesn't make beat Low 1-C if the arcade characters are 2-A and not something like Hypoverse level or 10-C
Pretty sure because even though it’s fiction from their pov the arcade is just a window to an alternate timeline of the same overarching cosmic hierarchy, beats world just happens to resemble real life the most of them all.

They live in Japan/Beat’s World but he’s a descendant of the Goku from the “Real World” as they legitimately do view the arcade as fake since the arcade was made to revisit the goku and db events

But Beat’s World isn’t the actual Real World but its real to Beat
Is the arcades events representing historical events in beats world?

They live in Japan/Beat’s World but he’s a descendant of the Goku from the “Real World” as they legitimately do view the arcade as fake since the arcade was made to revisit the goku and db events

But Beat’s World isn’t the actual Real World but its real to Beat
Wait I might be wrong about this but isn't beats world future timeline for db but they made the arcade game based on z warriors and beats and his friends enter that arcade game so beats world show r>f transcendence for the game cause they call it a game many times and I dont think that arcade game is a time machine

Last edited:
Is the arcades events representing historical events in beats world?
I think that the events of Goku in the arcade are based off the real goku, but I’d have to ask Zenkai as I’m not entirely sure.
Wait I might be wrong about this but isn't beats world future timeline for db but they made the arcade game based on z warriors and beats and his friends enter that arcade game so beats world show r>f transcendence for the game cause they call it a game many times and I dont think that arcade game is a time machine
Huh?

I think that the events of Goku in the arcade are based off the real goku, but I’d have to ask Zenkai as I’m not entirely sure.

Huh?
Basically I was saying that beats world is a future timeline of db but they made an arcade game based on past z warrior and beat enters that arcade game

Can you elaborate? Doesn't this kinda prove my point that beats world views the arcade game as fiction since immersion is basically crossing the boundary between reality and fiction
The arcade game world in this case would be a qualitatively inferior world to the baseline world making it at most 2-D

Last edited:
Wouldn't the arcade game have it's own cosmology like macrocosms and timelines which would be 4d and beat just views them as fiction.
No it’d just be a fictional representative of it and being less real wouldn’t remove any dimensional axis just make one qualitatively inferior to where it would equate to 2-D in power and existence (this will probably be changed in ultimas thread to equate to “1-A level of inferiority”)

Basically I was saying that beats world is a future timeline of db but they made an arcade game based on past z warrior and beat enters that arcade game
Something like that I think Zenkai more knowledgeable than me I just know things to a certain and I don’t wanna get things wrong
There wouldn’t be a R>F difference in first place if it’s portrayed as real.
It’s real for the people in the arcade it’s just the people of Beat’s world view it as fake since it’s an arcade game

Something like that I think Zenkai more knowledgeable than me I just know things to a certain and I don’t wanna get things wrong

It’s real for the people in the arcade it’s just the people of Beat’s world view it as fake since it’s an arcade game
I found this blog post by him that goes over the hierarchy with scans.

The hierarchy he proposes seems to be:
The Real World (Us, Tori-bot is placed here, views rest as fiction) -> Charisma Mission (The avatars of IRL producers observing SDBH as a fictional world) -> Beat's World (Perceives all of DB as fictional and plays the SDBH arcade game, SDBH characters threaten this world with their power) -> 'The Real World' (A fictional version of real life that exists in SDBH and views the rest of SDBH as fictional) -> SDBH (The actual Dragon Ball multiverse)​

The Real World (Us, Tori-bot is placed here, views rest as fiction) -> Charisma Mission (The avatars of IRL producers observing SDBH as a fictional world) -> Beat's World (Perceives all of DB as fictional and plays the SDBH arcade game, SDBH characters threaten this world with their power) -> 'The Real World' (A fictional version of real life that exists in SDBH and views the rest of SDBH as fictional) -> SDBH (The actual Dragon Ball multiverse)​
I’m pretty sure Arcade Japan/“The Real World” is in Beat’s World, but to clarify it’s technically not the true real world as the true real world is beyond everything including the charismas

we'd be above tori-bot, tori-bot is a character that represents toriyama.

unless you wanna say you can't rip a piece of paper in half or erase arale from the plot of doctor slump

Shouldn't infinite Zamasu get 2-B range? If Zen'ō hadn't interrupted it, it would have completely taken over the past and other timelines if it hadn't been interrupted, Infinite Zamasu in XenoVerse has arrived in the time nest where he is you time patrollers.

Shouldn't infinite Zamasu get 2-B range? If Zen'ō hadn't interrupted it, it would have completely taken over the past and other timelines if it hadn't been interrupted, Infinite Zamasu in XenoVerse has arrived in the time nest where he is you time patrollers.
I think that's been rejected several different times, even as overtime feat. Pretty much all attempts to scale anyone to the 2-B cosmology have been rejected.

Xenoverse Zamasu has nothing to do with DBS, even backscaling "implication" is a big no-no

Back