• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Imagine if we get a statement that the Afterlife is an inaccessible cardinal away from the Living World.
That would be amazing
I mean this conversation is pretty much dead till DB magic comes. From what I get it's gonna be canon so we can scale the cosmology? Also I see people online claiming the leak is fake.
Have you ever thought about the quote about the universe being infinite? And there is a higher dimensional kingdom

Happening too much these days.
Pretty sure this site wasn't formatted properly to load ads, internal/external links and vids at the same time (especially on mobile), if it was there wouldn't be any lag or error 404s caused by the pages timing out or not being able to load properly.
Thread is never gonna get back to Dragon Ball at this rate Jesus Christ :/
Pretty standard unfortunately, no need for holy frustration.

I think so too, I'm actually excited about it! If there is at least one mention of infinite planets existing, you can scale the entire cosmology
Yeah, the GT statement about endless galaxies was one of the main reasons we managed to push infinite universe through in the first place. The absolute second we get an infinite universe statement in the anime or manga, we can kiss “universe has an edge and center” goodbye forever.

Better yet, if the macrocosms are ever referred to as timelines, space-times, or stated to hold their own time axes, we can kiss 3-A macrocosm goodbye forever too.

Yeah, the GT statement about endless galaxies was one of the main reasons we managed to push infinite universe through in the first place. The absolute second we get an infinite universe statement in the anime or manga, we can kiss “universe has an edge and center” goodbye forever.

Better yet, if the macrocosms are ever referred to as timelines, space-times, or stated to hold their own time axes, we can kiss 3-A macrocosm goodbye forever too.
I hate to crash the party every time but….do you realize we are on VSB?

Goodbye relegation

Infinite universe suggests infinite speed ;-;

Infinite speed isn't that high compared to immeasurable speed, other verses got it through really easy things, like energy for example.
ZtKFB.jpg

Back