• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If only the gap between Tier 4 and 2 wasn't treated as finite.
If that happened then by definition DBS would jump to infinite speed, so would any other verse that has such large jumps in power. That would lead to an inflation in speed stats, that’s why finite jumps in strength are accepted as being able to jump infinities in power.

If that happened then by definition DBS would jump to infinite speed, so would any other verse that has such large jumps in power. That would lead to an inflation in speed stats, that’s why finite jumps in strength are accepted as being able to jump infinities in power.
I don't know if you noticed, but you are at risk of suffering a ban, I strongly recommend that you apologize or say that you will change ( I also think you should comment on what you did there)

i think the easiest way Dragon Ball could get infinite speed is with Instant Transmission, we just need a statement confirming that it has 0 time between teleporting and appearing

i think the easiest way Dragon Ball could get infinite speed is with Instant Transmission, we just need a statement confirming that it has 0 time between teleporting and appearing
unnamed.jpg

Means that Super Saiyan 2 being 2x Super Saiyan is plausible now.
Means that Third Grade Super Saiyan being 10x Super Saiyan is plausibly nil.
IMO it always was valid. The barrier statement establishes a 2x difference can force battles into entire paradigm shifts. Then you have fights like Vegeta Vs Dodoria, where Vegeta was only 2K above in PL and thrashing Dodoria and was maintaining a certifiable advantage against Zarbon Pre transformation. Also, a lot of the guides say that Gohan was going “all out” the (1) entire (2) time (3), not holding back whatsoever when he was fighting normal Perfect Cell or the Jrs. and while Cell was more powerful than Goku, he wasn’t unreasonably so. It’s made PRETTY clear that Goku was incredibly close to Cell’s Level.

So for comparison’s sake it’s made clear (at least to me) that Goku was only decent percentages of Cell’s power, which further substantiates the fraction-like power amplification comparisons they make.

Goku is close to but not as strong as Cell, and Cell isn’t as as strong as Gohan, but can’t be defined because Gohan literally wasn’t holding back whatsoever, Super Perfect Cell was around to or slightly above Gohan, and Gohan + Goku (Whether you think it’s advice or actual amp) is higher than SP.Cell.

On top of all that, while YES, Gohan’s anger is his vessel into reaching potential is technically different than what Vegeta does against Beerus, we also know that Gohan’s potential is essentially a well of almost never ending power, so you can just reasonably deduce his rage was funneling more of his potential outwards than the form naturally gave him. It’s also just not a major leap to assume that they’re similar processes.

And in the Buu Saga Gohan went SSJ2 and yet still was not “as strong as he could have been” had he also been angry, or trained. So there is a distinction made—Just retroactively. So the SSJ2 multiplier seems fine. At least to me.

Even if they scaled to the IT it'd be a massive outlier so... kek
Not really, if we’re talking Toei Goku. It’d just be like “Infinite Within IT Dimension,” and then MFTL+ normally. Goku and Cooler only achieved that speed via that Dimension, and Vegeta actively can’t react to them despite being Goku’s equal.

For Super Goku? Ehhh, probably an outlier, yeah. Granolah out moved “Faster IT” twice and then Goku fought a stronger and faster Gas, but we clearly see that his IT is able to make him appear to match Goku mid fight even though he vanished explicitly after by a few panels.

Not really, if we’re talking Toei Goku. It’d just be like “Infinite Within IT Dimension,” and then MFTL+ normally. Goku and Cooler only achieved that speed via that Dimension, and Vegeta actively can’t react to them despite being Goku’s equal.

For Super Goku? Ehhh, probably an outlier, yeah. Granolah out moved “Faster IT” twice and then Goku fought a stronger and faster Gas, but we clearly see that his IT is able to make him appear to match Goku mid fight even though he vanished explicitly after by a few panels.
You fool, his instant transmission got instanter.

Dmc characters have immeasurable speed for a mention similar to this one.
Death Battle fans hate this site because it doesn’t meatride DC comics, lmao. I used to consider them one of the strongest fictional verses
Fax, they always used the word "dimension" out of context to wank dc to infinite dimensional, and it turns out that dc cosmology is not even outerversal as was believed.

Back