• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

dfbbrfw-d56a8e0e-9d87-47a2-9d5f-71165d0efd9b.png
What in the absolute mid 2000's Youtube video "All Super Saiyan forms 1 to 500" is this shit 💀 💀 💀

Can’t wait for us to get {Mastered Ultra Instinct} Super Full Power Super Saiyan Blue 4 Kaioken x 100 ({Tree of Might and Demon Power Absorbed} True Form Supreme Kai Absorbed) in Dragon Ball Magic.

Will be a power up of a time.

Can’t wait for us to get {Mastered Ultra Instinct} Super Full Power Super Saiyan Blue 4 Kaioken x 100 ({Tree of Might and Demon Power Absorbed} True Form Supreme Kai Absorbed) in Dragon Ball Magic.

Will be a power up of a time.
What about Vegeta?

Nice the new Web Anime isn't a Dragon Ball remaster or any sort of thing like that..

Most likely, it wilI be a spin-off, wonder if it will be a Canon side story.

SSJ4 hair/fur design. Fur=white. Hair=blue. Super Saiyan Blue, Ultra Instinct, and Super Saiyan 4 combined, Azure Saiyan Instinct. With this combination of primal ferocity, perfect harmony, and godly instinct, Goku's power is multiplied by a nearly infinite degree.

ZC1lbW9qaS5qcGc

SSJ4 hair/fur design. Fur=white. Hair=blue. Super Saiyan Blue, Ultra Instinct, and Super Saiyan 4 combined, Azure Saiyan Instinct. With this combination of primal ferocity, perfect harmony, and godly instinct, Goku's power is multiplied by a nearly infinite degree.

ZC1lbW9qaS5qcGc
Well, they hired the SS4 designer, so it might be.

However, this leaks say the series will focus more on strategy and Magic, kinda similar to OG DB but with Magic being deeply explored ig

I mean, the mere idea isn't that bad.
The Demon turning Goku into a kid is a good Hax actually.

That would be a neat time Hax in threads..

And the thought of Goku somehow devealoping some sort of Hax resistance to Magic is also welcomed.

I mean, if someone transforma Goku into a child, the next scene would be like Jotaro when he turned into a kid, but with Goku.

I feel pretty annoyed.
They're doing Freeza vs G1 Megatron in October apparently. Yes, when Black hasn't even done anything yet and the new arc should be starting in November or December. And I'm no Transformers fan but the only way I see Megatron being a threat here is if they wank his Antimatter and did something BS like use Alternity.

I feel pretty annoyed.
They're doing Freeza vs G1 Megatron in October apparently. Yes, when Black hasn't even done anything yet and the new arc should be starting in November or December. And I'm no Transformers fan but the only way I see Megatron being a threat here is if they wank his Antimatter and did something BS like use Alternity.
I heard that the IDW Megatron might have some 2-A scaling, so that's something

Ooh, apparently the Training section of the Super Exciting Guide was supervised by Toriyama.
That section includes the Super Saiyan multipliers, if I recall correctly.

Back