• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Honestly does a statement by someone in a verse affect the entire verse? Even when here it gets removed (extreme cold for outer space)? Because I just saw the reason why Whis isn't cold and told the truth that outer space is colder than an icy desert

Honestly does a statement by someone in a verse affect the entire verse? Even when here it gets removed (extreme cold for outer space)? Because I just saw the reason why Whis isn't cold and told the truth that outer space is colder than an icy desert
Is there any difference between this to zero absolute?

what does this mean?
There is a revision thread that touches on extreme cold temperatures for some characters as well as db characters

But Whis said the reason was because he looked normal when he was in the polar ice

nvLtDeP.png

Got all the scans ready.
Time to put the pieces together.

Looks like Martial Arts, Acrobatics, Enhanced Vision, and Analytical Prediction.
But a lot of Martial Arts and Acrobatics.
If the Wiki had Supernatural Mind, that, too. And Superhuman stamina, obviously.

Looks like Martial Arts, Acrobatics, Enhanced Vision, and Analytical Prediction.
But a lot of Martial Arts and Acrobatics.
If the Wiki had Supernatural Mind, that, too. And Superhuman stamina, obviously.
Actually, speaking of Martial Arts its kind of baffled me for some time that there's usually nearly no justification for martial arts mastery on the profile outside of "is in martial arts anime/movie/book."

Like, when I look at Batman's profile, for instance, I expect to see his reportire of 200+ martial arts as the justification-But he just has it.

Same for other characters like Goku or Yujiro. It's just "Master Martial Artist/Martial Arts."

It's not an actual problem or something, but I always am sort of surprised how there's nearly never a reason for them having it outside of their internet reputation.

Rumors

Description about the video talking about the web anime.

"Everything you need to know about the new Dragon Ball anime, titled "Dragon Ball Magical Adventure".

The period takes place before End of Z.

Goku and Kaiohshin (Shin) will be transformed into children by a demon. To get their bodies back, they will have to defeat this demon by going from planet to planet. Fight with all types of monsters.

Most will be new characters. Two in particular will help Goku and Shin. But there will be some other old characters too.

Katusyoshi Nakatsuru will be the character designer and the series director will be Aya Komaki.

The animation style will vary from 90s styles to a more modern one. Even in 3D scenes.

Apparently DBSHype leaked what other trusted leakers/in the know members of the community (Like apparently Ajay?) are calling "Half-Truths," for "Clout." He revealed it's name, artstyle, some of the main premise, the main designer, etc.
To be blunt I get the impression that they're all just seething. Most of the things mentioned by DBSHype are things already implied or outright stated by those attention addicts. They likely have nothing more to tease so the jig is up.

To be blunt I get the impression that they're all just seething. Most of the things mentioned by DBSHype are things already implied or outright stated by those attention addicts. They likely have nothing more to tease so the jig is up.
Yep. And most of those details outside of the plot was covered by Chronicles in the year Iyoku literally claimed we might get more Dragon Ball content-Further solidifying his sources in the industry, since he was pretty dead on for SH and even covering details no one else physically could-Down to things like Gohan Beast's development name. Like, generally speaking, at least for me, personally, Chronicles and DBSHype are the best leakers.

Back