• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Cell gets its Telekinesis from Frieza, and the Supreme Kai (and possibly Babidi) likely have superior forms as masters of magic or something.
I'll figure it out in-post.

Actually, on that note, should Frieza receive Class G Telekinesis, too?
Probably. "At least Class G, likely far higher."

Especially since Cell passively seemed to amplify/perfect techniques, at least in the context of the anime, where he perfected the Multiform so he did not lose power like Tienshinhan does when he splits.

"Wow, I really hope my low 1-C explanation was well-recieved."
3 minutes later...
"What the f*ck did I just read?"

It seems I somehow hit a nerve with PrinceOfPein. Oddly enough, my original draft was going to include much more snark. He's calling for the thread to be shut down now and making some pretty mediocre arguments. I guess all I can do now is try and get Ultima to review it.

3 minutes later...

It seems I somehow hit a nerve with PrinceOfPein. Oddly enough, my original draft was going to include much more snark. He's calling for the thread to be shut down now and making some pretty mediocre arguments. I guess all I can do now is try and get Ultima to review it.
You can also make a summary of your arguments, if the problem is that "too long, didn't read" a summary would solve it making him need to address the argument directly

3 minutes later...

What a pain...

3 minutes later...

Welcome to VSBW

3 minutes later...

But seriously, if it doesn't get through don't feel bad. There is a such a thing as too much change in too little time. It happened when we got infinite 2C macrocosms, and now we got finite nerfed but still 2C macrocosms.

I'm going to keep saying this, but we should finish getting all the profiles up to date, as well as multipliers and speed ratings before touching cosmology.

3 minutes later...

I would be more upset if i were you, typed all of that just for pein to tell you you're wrong with absolutely no explanation of why, and again, hes making up standards.

Guys maybe head into the 22nd budokai downgrade thread because Tempest is saying that the characters are stronger than their durability suggest even though they are both fueled by ki. This goes against the entire narrative of dragonball so I figured you would like to know.

Finally gotten permission to post

Guys maybe head into the 22nd budokai downgrade thread because Tempest is saying that the characters are stronger than their durability suggest even though they are both fueled by ki. This goes against the entire narrative of dragonball so I figured you would like to know.
Gonna give one more reply then I unfollow, honestly can't repeat myself too many more ways

I will leave the 22nd budokai threads. If anyone wanna give their opinion please do. I have done and can't bother replying further.

Also rewatched the ultra instict episode. Damn it holds up well.

Fair enough. I have no problem with Damage. He just seems to be ultra conservative and nitpicky as far as tiering goes, but I can't say it's a wrong approach.

So you agree with just far higher Tien?
Also go see the low 1-c db discussion thread. It was not even the rejection but the snobbish way everyone was behaving. There was nothing constructive in that thread.

Wow. I wasn't sweating it when you guys first said arguing for low 1-C DBS wouldn't be as easy as I thought, but after all that... just wow.
Seriously? That wasn't the deal, was it? It was agreed that Dragon Ball supporters would be given time to arrive and prepare their arguments. We saw no staff response whatsoever to the new arguments that were presented. Agnaa said he would respond later, and I personally asked Executor and Ultima to review the thread yesterday. Where was the promised second chance? The thread's closure makes no sense.

Wow. I wasn't sweating it when you guys first said arguing for low 1-C DBS wouldn't be as easy as I thought, but after all that... just wow.

Seriously? That wasn't the deal, was it? It was agreed that Dragon Ball supporters would be given time to arrive and prepare their arguments. We saw no staff response whatsoever to the new arguments that were presented. Agnaa said he would respond later, and I personally asked Executor and Ultima to review the thread yesterday. Where was the promised second chance? The thread's closure makes no sense.
When the guys who put "disagree fra" come in, you can already see that they're going to stay on top until it closes, most didn't even read against arguments and already voted

No wonder they can create a rule for this, see what happens, here lately it's like this, create a crt to update DB and they even change vsbttles for the certain character not have that or a certain skill

Back