• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Let me predict the future with my observation Haki. Once Tien and co are downgraded, King Piccolo and co will be as well in another thread because jumping from large building level to Moon level is an outlier.
It probably will, and it's the most bs argument.

Fortunately I don't involve myself with canon DB, but if the wiki wants to lose credibility yet again, let them be.

At least when they will ask why nobody takes the site seriously, they will know why.

The fact that those 2 are actually arguing on whether Roshi took his own full power into account when he measured his strength with theirs and actually had to train to keep up is very weird
It's so weird I have yet to understood why anyone buys into that without proof.

You just used dt's arguments which were from 2021 on a thread that was trying to get the universes to be their own spacetimes, it doesn't even apply, and stop brining up ben 10, i seriously don't care what you could and couldn't upgrade with the verse, it seems to me like you hate other verses being upgraded when your favorite verse couldn't, now you go out of your way to use rat arguments that don't correlate at all.
You don't have to throw shade at Reiner man, he's helping us out in the long run.

Anyway, what's the status of everyone planning to participate in the low 1-C staff discussion? I got permission to post there from firestorm a couple days ago. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but thanks to Reiner citing those past threads that supposedly debunk low 1-C timelines in DBS, I may have found an angle to approach the argument from that could guarantee us Ultima/DDT's agreement and the upgrade as a whole. It won't be long before I finish writing my response, but I had hoped Vietthai and Ottavio would arrive to avoid a situation where just Tilted and I (or even just me) were the only Dragon Ball supporters present to argue for the upgrade. However, it seems Vietthai won't be able to join now, and a few people are egging us to revive the thread soon.

You don't have to throw shade at Reiner man, he's helping us out in the long run.

Anyway, what's the status of everyone planning to participate in the low 1-C staff discussion? I got permission to post there from firestorm a couple days ago. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but thanks to Reiner citing those past threads that supposedly debunk low 1-C timelines in DBS, I may have found an angle to approach the argument from that could guarantee us Ultima/DDT's agreement and the upgrade as a whole. It won't be long before I finish writing my response, but I had hoped Vietthai and Ottavio would arrive to avoid a situation where just Tilted and I (or even just me) were the only Dragon Ball supporters present to argue for the upgrade. However, it seems Vietthai won't be able to join now, and a few people are egging us to revive the thread soon.
In my case, I haven't gotten permission yet, I've asked 3 mods now

just to warn, as per the rules any permission from admins and Thread mods is of only 1 comment, so if you wanna to participate beyond 1 comment it would be better to ask an bureaucrat for full permision to comment, just warning since this is a recent rule change that from what i see, most people are not aware of the specifics in detail, wish you all luck in the thread tho

I don't understand anything about Tier 1, otherwise I would help with that too.

I just think that a new crt should be done and this one being closed, because this one doesn't go forward I think, I think we could review the whole series and do something in the future, we have three or four disagreeing ( I don't think another argument will change anything like that )

I just think that a new crt should be done and this one being closed, because this one doesn't go forward I think, I think we could review the whole series and do something in the future, we have three or four disagreeing ( I don't think another argument will change anything like that )
i say that it would be better to let @Ottavio_Merluzzo and @Vietthai96 to comment on it with their arguments, the good thing about staff threads is that you can request them to read new points to see if they disagree or agree with it

But regarding the higher dimension, have you seen this?

Pick up the books and see if they mention anything about the Room accelerating constantly or gravity dilating time.
Gravity Chamber training must be insane.

I mean I'll try my best, not looking to good tho

I just went through the thread again, not one mod who disagreed actually gave a reason if their own

DDM said he had disputed it numerous times before, which was weird, since this is the first time this kind of proof was being given (asides the other CRT thread that was closed in favour of this one, and in that one, it uses unanimously agree that the neutral zone was insignificant 5D, unless it's size was infinite or a temporal axis could be proven)
Eliza, maverick, and the last one claimed to agree with the opponent's argument, which was mainly PoP and Reiner, their arguments were based on the fact that the dimensions weren't even separate spacetimes which the wiki already agreed that they are, rendering them mute
Not ONE actual debunk on the timeline encompassing the 2c macrocasms (which, again, the wiki itself accepts, word for word and which directly qualifies for the upgrade by the standards)

Forget the neutral zone, the only way the timeline can't be low 1c by this wiki standard is of the macrocasms are all 3A hich would mean that all of them and the neutral zone share the same time axis, which would make the neutral zone a single low 2c structure, and the timeline 2C

And tbh, imho, as for the neutral zone having its own time axis, the fact that the WoV is originally timeless means that the 3 Superior structures (NZ, WoV, Zeno's realm) don't share the same axis with the over arching timeline and this are isolated, but w/e I guess

I just went through the thread again, not one mod who disagreed actually gave a reason if their own

DDM said he had disputed it numerous times before, which was weird, since this is the first time this kind of proof was being given (asides the other CRT thread that was closed in favour of this one, and in that one, it uses unanimously agree that the neutral zone was insignificant 5D, unless it's size was infinite or a temporal axis could be proven)
Eliza, maverick, and the last one claimed to agree with the opponent's argument, which was mainly PoP and Reiner, their arguments were based on the fact that the dimensions weren't even separate spacetimes which the wiki already agreed that they are, rendering them mute
Not ONE actual debunk on the timeline encompassing the 2c macrocasms (which, again, the wiki itself accepts, word for word and which directly qualifies for the upgrade by the standards)

Forget the neutral zone, the only way the timeline can't be low 1c by this wiki standard is of the macrocasms are all 3A hich would mean that all of them and the neutral zone share the same time axis, which would make the neutral zone a single low 2c structure, and the timeline 2C

And tbh, imho, as for the neutral zone having its own time axis, the fact that the WoV is originally timeless means that the 3 Superior structures (NZ, WoV, Zeno's realm) don't share the same axis with the over arching timeline and this are isolated, but w/e I guess
yeah maverick usually shows up then puts "agree" and then leaves and never shows up again, had that happen recently, and i find it weird how the staff are agreeing with some of the points that are being argued to counter the OP, and a lot of those arguments have been proven to not be true, it seems like they are only focusing on the neutral zone and not touching anything else. Like idek atp

Nice response to the staff thread. Wish you luck. I hope either Ultima or Don't talk reply but I hope everyone looks carefully through everything.

Is this guy a Harvard mathematician and physicist? Like what the **** did I just read, i read all of it, and though I'm still learning about all the math shit, i agree with your response.

Is this guy a Harvard mathematician and physicist? Like what the **** did I just read, i read all of it, and though I'm still learning about all the math shit, i agree with your response.
Bro cooked. I don't think we are getting tier 1 DBS regardless, but bro ******* cooked a feast

Back