• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Sentiments like this and the "he had it coming" one are what allow such toxic behavior to continue. There's a clear bias whether people wanna admit it or not, that gets covered under the guise of "DB fans always cry about downgrades"
honestly now that you said it..........i think that there is bias in both ways, huh, something to reflect about

All of these cosmology downgrade threads are confusing because it seems nobody can agree on how many there were before hand. We have one thread where they are trying to remove 4 space times, and another where they are trying to remove another, but there are apparently six in total. So are we going back to Low 2C because I know alot of people are secretly pushing for that

I thought it was just living world, afterlife, kaio realm, with DOSL for desert.

It doesn't help that we keep changing the standards and splitting hairs so that since something doesn't perfectly line up with someone's interpretations of standards something gets axed

I don't care about the attitudes of people on the wiki (who keep laughing at me), if they want to laugh let them laugh, but remember, whoever laughs last laughs best

I'm preparing something big, it's going to be a lot of crying :3

I don't care about the attitudes of people on the wiki (who keep laughing at me), if they want to laugh let them laugh, but remember, whoever laughs last laughs best

I'm preparing something big, it's going to be a lot of crying :3
I'd wait until the wave of downgrades dies down, for all we know we are going to go over a downgrade to 3A for the 64th time tomorrow. We still have to apply new multipliers to our new speed ratings, and that'll probably get stone walled to all hell.

I'd wait until the wave of downgrades dies down, for all we know we are going to go over a downgrade to 3A for the 64th time tomorrow. We still have to apply new multipliers to our new speed ratings, and that'll probably get stone walled to all hell.
Will they? Will there be relegation to 3-A again? I foresee a thread rule happening about this 😬

Will they? Will there be relegation to 3-A again? I foresee a thread rule happening about this 😬
I don't know for sure, I'm just saying to wait and get our current threads dealt with, that will be difficult enough. Speed ratings, finishing updating profiles, I'm not entirely sure what the status of 2C Krillin and the like are. We have that omega downgrade for space times that lasted a month and 8 pages because [REDACTED], deal with what's on our plate first.

I don't know for sure, I'm just saying to wait and get our current threads dealt with, that will be difficult enough. Speed ratings, finishing updating profiles, I'm not entirely sure what the status of 2C Krillin and the like are.
I still think Krillin shouldn't get 2-C, practically he's much weaker than the others.

All of these cosmology downgrade threads are confusing because it seems nobody can agree on how many there were before hand. We have one thread where they are trying to remove 4 space times, and another where they are trying to remove another, but there are apparently six in total. So are we going back to Low 2C because I know alot of people are secretly pushing for that
Dunno about others, but mine makes them go to 4, null's will make it go to 3, dunno abouy anything else

It's a good idea, but accepting things long term runs the risk of 'how did this ever get accepted lol' remarks. If we had discussion rules about them before creating a blog then I'd be down.
If the arguments for it were so weak that they'd get rejected by someone making one crt on it then it deserves to be removed. (If anything it'd speed up a discussion rule for it)

If the arguments for it were so weak that they'd get rejected by someone making one crt on it then it deserves to be removed. (If anything it'd speed up a discussion rule for it)
That assumes those arguments were weak, and things are rarely that cut and dry as people want to think. My original point was to only really get stuff with discussion rules into whatever hypothetical blog is made, 'oh those arguments were bad because someone said so' is a cop out because what if said someone is wrong or just exhibiting behavior we've seen recently?

I'm cautious about creating a blog when things change so often, downgrade, upgrade, whatever.

I thought 3 was all we had plus DOSL for high tiers. Our tier 2 standards are so obnoxious I literally checked out after we got 2C.
From what I remember,

Mortal universe
Living world( which contains universe+demon world )
Afterlife
Hell
Were the OG 4

2 more that were added were
Demon world - which should be removed as no definite size is given
Grand kai's planet - however as the otherworld arc occured in the original anime, and not Kai, I don't know if it cross scales, also the dimensional is connected to the planet, like how we have the ROSAT on the tower, so it's not like the planet itself is universal sized.

That made it 6

Then DOSL made it 7

The only ones of any real contention are the demon realm and grand kai's planet (or rather the dimension it links to)

Must be nice that dragonball is getting so much shit. Also I think the thread has ended as they have enough votes. Thank you for your support clover. I think it's bullshit that tri beam doesn't scale to it and that their dura isn't downscaled from that but what can you do.

Back