• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Goku solo
he does

Forget 5-Dimensional Dragon Ball. I want Krillin to be 2-C
Master roshi deserves it more
90a952ed391e9fa52893326cf6e8a328.png

Bruh
he does

he does
He looks cool.

Goku still solo trought.

Guys Fighterz went down to 8.99 on steam and I've literally never even thought about getting it. Should I get it anyway?

Can you link that?
Is just go on the Tags from Dragon Ball.

That spacetime downgrade thread is so annoying, shots getting at luffy, "how did this go through" "yall sussy" "and people say db is downplayed when this went through" shit is so ****** weird, "luffy used saint seya example"
People don't typically feel the need to conduct themselves in a productive or proper way when they are downgrading. Literally the title of the thread has 'oooo spooky', the well was sorta poisoned from the start. It's nothing new, but with the rise of 'you DB fans are always crying bias', it's more blatant.

It is what it is, I've said my piece on that thread and I'm moving on.

Just a small question. Would a character who can destroy a small multiverse comprised of several space time continuums (with all separate universes being finite in size) still be stronger than a High 3-A character?

That spacetime downgrade thread is so annoying, shots getting at luffy, "how did this go through" "yall sussy" "and people say db is downplayed when this went through" shit is so ****** weird, "luffy used saint seya example"
i mean, the saint seya example was quite useless now looking at it, no idea why he felt the need to prove that a universe can have an end, but you forgot the one where he used the english dub as proof and no one said anything..........i can agree that they are being a bit harsh, but they aren't really wrong

Just a small question. Would a character who can destroy a small multiverse comprised of several space time continuums (with all separate universes being finite in size) still be stronger than a High 3-A character?
it would be 2-C is they are universal in size, if not then you would need to calc the size of them to calc the output of the feat

Back