• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It's turning out really good, I like it.
Nice, if there is any suggestion to that particular blog, its welcome, if it gets accepted, something like hakai or fusion zamasu are getting massive buffs.
So when’s this blog dropping?
AwkguyDB wanted to do a CRT about it, but he didn't yet, probably because there are other active CRT about DB that are unfinished.

If Krillin is 2-C, then we have to accept Master Roshi and Tien as 2-C.
my man, the OG Roshi, deserves it the most tbh
main-qimg-196e74213f7418036dff22dd4d338cfc-lq

whilst they're artistically the same as the macrocosms, are they literally universes?
In the anime, when they played their "game", it actually materialized within the spacetimes of whatever universe they were playing with

The manga however makes it very clear in their chess match, they were actually playing with universes and decided to erase several universes simply because they had a lot of chess pieces

But still, I wanted to confirm if it was generally accepted that those were actual universes on the pillars

Zeno’s like two and a half feet tall… they seem like representations of the universes if anything.

and I don’t think the manga can be used to support the anime, they’re different timelines/canons

Zeno’s like two and a half feet tall…
Wouldn't matter if the universes were even smaller compared to the realm they were moving them from
they seem like representations of the universes if anything.
The game showed an actual universe, and you can see space being bent before his finger materialized , even at the end they show the in-universe consequence as the planets explode in space, don't think a hologram would do that
and I don’t think the manga can be used to support the anime, they’re different timelines/canons
Wasn't doing this, I was talking about them separately, the manga has the exact same structure , but mich more concrete feats in its case at least

Back