• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I mean we do know there are multiple ways of time travel

- Whis traveling backwards in the same timeline

- Trunks traveling to a different timeline

- Hit jumping seconds ahead into the future

Man I hope Gokus UI gets a counter to Kenshiros "sroyu tenha" ... shit is a hard counter to UI. It makes you a normal human being and you fight to death like in the good old bareknuckle days.

**** 2A Goku ... I wanna see Goku stomping the best H2H fighter ever. Dont get me wrong, h2h fights are the defintion of cringe and not really worth the time but I think thats the only thing that could top the reaction of mad dragonball haters when Goku reached universal status :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Man I hope Gokus UI gets a counter to Kenshiros "sroyu tenha" ... shit is a hard counter to UI. It makes you a normal human being and you fight to death like in the good old bareknuckle days.

**** 2A Goku ... I wanna see Goku stomping the best H2H fighter ever. Dont get me wrong, h2h fights are the defintion of cringe and not really worth the time but I think thats the only thing that could top the reaction of mad dragonball haters when Goku reached universal status :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think it would be interesting storywise to see all the Z fighters being nerfed to human levels as part of their training and have equal stats battle in a similar way to Baki/ Kengan Ashura in Tenkaichi Budokai Tournament.

People won't complain as long as its well animated

I want to see them work on their skill instead of new transformations

My personal issue with god ki is the complete retcon of SBG.
It’s original intention was for the Saiyans to be Gods in their normal state with them turning SSJ with this new god state being SSJB. That’s the literal description, but all of that got ****** and he has all of his normal forms ontop of having SSJG again and a multiplier on top of that.

My personal issue with god ki is the complete retcon of SBG.
It’s original intention was for the Saiyans to be Gods in their normal state with them turning SSJ with this new god state being SSJB. That’s the literal description, but all of that got ****** and he has all of his normal forms ontop of having SSJG again and a multiplier on top of that.
Doing that mean kill off old forms, so i think they abandon the SBG so they can use normal SSJ forms in case story need them

I don’t agree with any of the scaling chain. According to Toriyama (if the scan is legit) the Saiyans can tap into the God Like form without going SSJG, meaning this level of power isn’t their base state but they can tap into it from their base state. That’s why transforming into Ssj from this state makes SSJB, as it’s his god form but just used in base. This is explained in both the movie and anime. Revision time?

I don’t agree with any of the scaling chain. According to Toriyama (if the scan is legit) the Saiyans can tap into the God Like form without going SSJG, meaning this level of power isn’t their base state but they can tap into it from their base state. That’s why transforming into Ssj from this state makes SSJB, as it’s his god form but just used in base. This is explained in both the movie and anime. Revision time?
Goku has only one state

This argument has been debunked countless times on here. Afaik.

This isn't what the scan says, unfortunately. It says they can tap into the god POWER in their base, not the form. Completely different statements.

It’s literally the same thing I said… it changes nothing I said though.
Tapping into the god power in base = Using the same level of power that his god power had in base.

Tapping into the god FORM in base = Actively using SSJG without changing appearance.

One says their base form power is equal to SSJG, the other says they're using the form itself.

Tapping into the god power in base = Using the same level of power that his god power had in base.

Tapping into the god FORM in base = Actively using SSJG without changing appearance.

One says their base form power is equal to SSJG, the other says they're using the form itself.
Nu Uh.
You just misinterpreted what I said

Man, i lost on the first minute.

The lowball makes zero sense.
That lowball is literally how I would scale fusion’s bare minimum multiplier for people stronger than namek saga frieza lmao but I would’ve done 150m x 150m instead of just 150m

Anyways for the Goku tapping into the "god power" in base I think it's just Goku's base going that strong. Once Goku "absorbed" the power into his Super Saiyan form Goku's comrades can sense his power, meaning he's no longer powered by God Ki, meaning it's just his base form being that strong now.
This was literally my debunk I used on the crt lmao but there’s a discussion rule anyways

but that right there makes it hard to argue against

Anyways for the Goku tapping into the "god power" in base I think it's just Goku's base going that strong. Once Goku "absorbed" the power into his Super Saiyan form Goku's comrades can sense his power, meaning he's no longer powered by God Ki, meaning it's just his base form being that strong now.
My theory was him just using a portion of it then him going SSG is him using 100% of that god ki

Back