• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Yeah the end of Gogeta vs Jiren had a teaser shot of Xeno Trunks talking to Xeno Vegito, with the later saying that he is the strongest fusion in all existence (or something to that level).
It's gonna be real interesting to see since Xeno Vegito has Ssj4 Kaioken now

Let me get this straight.

Moro was draining everyone on Earth of their energy right? This would include Oob.

Oob gives a portion of his power/Ki/energy to Goku but this didn't just make him turn MUI. Oh no, it amped Goku more than ever and one shot Moro. Vegeta sensed the energy and knew at that moment it was enough to power MUI.

And after all this happend, Oob wasn't tired at all. No fatigue visible.

It's pretty clear Kid Boo potential, and Grand Supreme Kai's Divine Power, are both stronger in Oob than either character individually.

Maybe Uub is immune to Moro's absorbing magic just like Boo, since they both have divine powers.
Not impossible, though GSK was immune to Moro's magic, even without his divine powers. So it may just be singular to him. It's weird because he wasn't immune to Boo's magic, and he was weaker than Moro.

Buu Arc: Oh I guess the main cast are already above even the Supreme Kai's.

Moro Arc: Oh I guess the "boss" one that lost to Kid Buu or whatever is actually still considered powerful.

MUI Goku: Ok now all the Kai's should be fod-

Next Arc: uLtImAtE sUpreMe kAi, ANgeL leVeL LOL
Above Shin specifically. Lol Shin even said he was the weakest.

GSK and SSK were both defeated by absorption, that suggests they were both stronger than Boo. The recent Super chapters make that clear.

Oob's Divine Power is stronger with him, than it was with GSK. Even with his divine power, GSK would be weaker than even current Gohan.

I was joking. The point is that it's funny how relevant Supreme Kai's are again when they had quickly become almost irrelevant in the Buu Saga (Elder Kai being an exception), despite that being where they were introduced, and were completely irrelevant throughout all of Super until Moro showed up, barring Zamasu who was still relatively weak and also a main villain.

In all fairness, the Supreme Kais should have been more relevant to begin with. The fact that Shin was, at most, Cell Games Goku level was... really strange to say the least, and honestly I think they forgot that he was even that strong. I get that he shouldn't have been strong enough to take on Dabura or SSJ2, but even still. The fact that he was nervous about Babidi's other monsters was also still funny.

I mean, like, only two Supreme Kais have had any statements of being super badass and one of them was only a statement of he COULD become a badass, but still. Better than nothing.

IMO I can see why the Grand Supreme Kai was this strong because if you go by the lore with the Kais and Gods of Destruction then the Kai are suppose to be their opposite as gods of creation rather then destruction.
Now one could argue that at the time, the Buu Saga at some powrts was to demonstrate how even mortals could surpass the gods such as the case of Goku who was able to fight the notorious and legendary Majin Buu, but I think that came at the cost of making the Kais look like fodder and it softened their importance to their universes

IMO I can see why the Grand Supreme Kai was this strong because if you go by the lore with the Kais and Gods of Destruction then the Kai are suppose to be their opposite as gods of creation rather then destruction.
Now one could argue that at the time, the Buu Saga at some powrts was to demonstrate how even mortals could surpass the gods such as the case of Goku who was able to fight the notorious and legendary Majin Buu, but I think that came at the cost of making the Kais look like fodder and it softened their importance to their universes
I mean, it doesn't, it just soften their authority, it doesn't change that no matter how strong you are, without Kaioshin, your universe is doomed to a slow death. Just like it become an evergrowing overpopulated hellhole without GoDs.

Yeah that's a fair point to say, I just wish that the Kais weren't treated like weaklings despite being responsible for the creation of new things in the universes

Yeah that's a fair point to say, I just wish that the Kais weren't treated like weaklings despite being responsible for the creation of new things in the universes
I mean, they can one shot Namek Saga Freezer with a single punch according to Shin so until like what ? 10 years ago from their POV, they were the strongest next to Beerus and for beings that live for millions of year, it's not much time.

Kai's aren't fodder. Even normal Kai's aren't entirely fodder when thinking about it from a perspective that's not comparing them to mid-late Z characters (they should all roughly be within planetary levels of power for sure). But I still feel like they weren't nearly as strong or important as they should of been, especially the Supreme Kai's. Like yeah it's impressive to be able to curbstomp Namek Saga Frieza for most fictional verses out there, but for Dragon Ball that quickly loses meaning. Hell, if you use power levels (I don't anymore but just making an example), you could literally make a strong argument for Android Saga Yamcha to be stronger than Namek Saga Frieza.

Universe 7 seems to have weak kais. Either that, or Zamasu was a huge ******* outlier. But we also know that the Grand supreme Kai was god level at his prime. so it’s probably that their quality of power is random as ****.

Universe 7 seems to have weak kais. Either that, or Zamasu was a huge ******* outlier. But we also know that the Grand supreme Kai was god level at his prime. so it’s probably that their quality of power is random as ****.
Zamasu is an outlier amongst outlier, he was even a Kaio before becoming a Kaioshin when Kaioshin are supposed to be born that way and not just be recruited from other position like a GoD.

Also Grand Supreme Kai being god level is just Toyotaro's usual nonsense IMO.

Zamasu is an outlier amongst outlier, he was even a Kaio before becoming a Kaioshin when Kaioshin are supposed to be born that way and not just be recruited from other position like a GoD.

Also Grand Supreme Kai being god level is just Toyotaro's usual nonsense IMO.
You're probably right about that, but I don't blame him for it considering that would feed directly into Oob's potential, and would be another reason that Goku would be super interested in training him.

Zamasu is an outlier as well, yeah. I might be misremembering, but I remember him being impressed with Shin or Kibito defeating Majin Boo, so if that's actually a thing, then that points to most of the others being kinda trash cans relatively speaking.

You're probably right about that, but I don't blame him for it considering that would feed directly into Oob's potential, and would be another reason that Goku would be super interested in training him.

Zamasu is an outlier as well, yeah. I might be misremembering, but I remember him being impressed with Shin or Kibito defeating Majin Boo, so if that's actually a thing, then that points to most of the others being kinda trash cans relatively speaking.
Zamasu is outright called a prodigy, the only other 'prodigies' are basicaly all god tiers, like post ROF Freezer.

I mean if we go by the anime Zamasu was able to fight on par with Ssj2 Goku who had this point had already long absorbed the Super Saiyan God power into his base so he definitely is abnormal in power in comparasion to most Kais. Now for the manga, I'm not sure

In the manga, Zamasu was able to best Kibito in a sparring match, and Future Zamasu was able to casually bully Shin. Goku did note that he was weaker than Future Trunks, though.

Then again manga FT did make Goku use god to beat trunks and even matched ssj3 Goku with his mastered ssj2 form

You know that raises the question, Super Saiyan Blue is basically the result of transforming into a Super Saiyan but using God Ki instead of regular Ki IIRC so if that's the case then is it possible that Goku could apply that God Ki to the higher forms as well?

Back