• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

image.png

Yeah originally base Broly required Vegeta to go Super Saiyan God to finally have the decisive edge, and Broly should be much stronger by now. Though the manga version of the fight might have been different.

Up to you with hyperbole? I thought now it's Saint Seiya where it's crowded, but when it's literal DB.

joke lol
I don't know what are you talking about.

Vapor is made up of molecules. How can it be reduced to molecules, yet at the same time atoms.

Unless he's exaggerating because of the ease in which he felt he beat someone. Common sense?

I figured it was hyperbole when I first saw it, to clarify, I was mentioning it more as a joke because of the history of atomization statements in Dragon Ball. The way that Gamma 2 speaks, and his wording in that specific context both tell me he was exaggerating because of overconfidence.

I figured it was hyperbole when I first saw it, to clarify, I was mentioning it more as a joke because of the history of atomization statements in Dragon Ball. The way that Gamma 2 speaks, and his wording in that specific context both tell me he was exaggerating because of overconfidence.
yeah, but imagine being reasonable, it just has to be a hidden agenda against the verse whether is literally your favorite manga or not

I mean I don’t think it is in this case but I can see other cases since standards have literally been changed because db qualified for them
Which is why I'm making sure (or at least trying lol) to get the verse a fair chance. But when you constantly bring up that shit, you only reinforce the disdain certain staff have for the verse.

Back