• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Unless I'm stupid (and I probably am), I don't remember anything of the sort.

I will give you that, but at the same time, how do we know if Krillin is keeping himself from getting rusty by "training" or if it's just him doing his job as a policeman? We only saw him training with 18 in DBS because of the TOP. There was no such need to "train" for years after that, and he's just been doing his job as a policeman since then.
At 1:18:47 in the video, I don't blame you for missing it, it's real quick. He also helped push back against Cell Max's foot along with Piccolo.

Didn't he have a training room in super that he used to work out and keep in shape? I might be misremembering honestly.

At 1:18:47 in the video, I don't blame you for missing it, it's real quick. He also helped push back against Cell Max's foot along with Piccolo.

Didn't he have a training room in super that he used to work out and keep in shape? I might be misremembering honestly.
At this rate, why don't we upgrade Fat Buu aswell??😜😜😜

I will say that Krillin did have that moment in DBS when he was training with Goku on that island and he found his conviction, maybe that's where he became 3-A lol.

Then that's just. . .Lifting Strength. That's not AP whatsoever.
He might have? But I honestly don't remember. Assuming he did, though, why would he feel the need to use it? He already does fine at his policing duties, unless the assumption is that he has this weird incentive to use it so he can job the baddies even harder?

Then that's just. . .Lifting Strength. That's not AP whatsoever.

He might have? But I honestly don't remember. Assuming he did, though, why would he feel the need to use it? He already does fine at his policing duties, unless the assumption is that he has this weird incentive to use it so he can job the baddies even harder?
He both punched Cell Max and help lift his foot, did you actually check?

Like I said, he still physically made Cell Max flinch just like Gotenks. Why should Goten and Trunks be given 3-A and not Krillin, they don't do any real training as far as we're aware where as Krillin does try to keep in shape iirc.
Making a character flinch is not grounds for scaling, especially when said character manages to take a combination of yours and your friends' attacks without any damage. If this were the case, then the Tournament of Power would have a lot more 3-As.

Talking about transformation, does Piccolo's Orange form have a official name??

I would love it if the transformation is called something like "Ultimate Namekian" or "God Namekian"

He both punched Cell Max and help lift his foot, did you actually check?
Yes, I did. He still wouldn't scale just from a punch. Especially when not that many minutes later, Cell Max completely destroys Giant Orange Piccolo and held his own against Piccolo and Ultimate Gohan. And here's another thing: Lifting a giant being's foot is Lifting Strength. Not Attack Potency.

Making a character flinch is not grounds for scaling, especially when said character manages to take a combination of yours and your friends' attacks without any damage. If this were the case, then the Tournament of Power would have a lot more 3-As.
I'm not trying to scale them to Cell Max, I'm just basing it on performance.

Talking about transformation, does Piccolo's Orange form have a official name??

I would love it if the transformation is called something like "Ultimate Namekian" or "God Namekian"
From what I've heard in spoilers, Piccolo just calls it Orange Piccolo.

Oh, turning Krillin to 3-A is bad writing, but turning the entire cast including random U6 Saiyans into 3-A (and thus comparable to God Goku) wouldn't be?
I can accept fighters from other universes being at those levels, but humans in Universe 7 are consistently depicted as struggling to catch up with Goku and Vegeta. Their power levels skyrocketing by several orders of magnitude to God level with comparatively minimal training is pretty wonky.

Well, he might massively backscale, but considering how orange piccolo got blasted hard, it might just be an outlier for krillins

I can accept fighters from other universes being at those levels, but humans in Universe 7 are consistently depicted as struggling to catch up with Goku and Vegeta. Their power levels skyrocketing by several orders of magnitude to God level with comparatively minimal training is pretty wonky.
Dbs power scale at its finest tbh

If you can accept one, do not complain about the other. Characters have massive tier jumps because they need to.
17 became a 3-A by punching fockin' poachers, m8.

Base DBS anime Goku is 3A because he has god powers in his base . Dbs anime clearly have no idea to scale since if you beat base goku you'd already be 3A.

Yes, I did. He still wouldn't scale just from a punch. Especially when not that many minutes later, Cell Max completely destroys Giant Orange Piccolo and held his own against Piccolo and Ultimate Gohan. And here's another thing: Lifting a giant being's foot is Lifting Strength. Not Attack Potency.
Why do y'all think I'm trying to scale them to Cell Max...Krillin pushed Cell Max as much as Gotenks, who is likely gonna be 3-A, so that should mean that he's in a similar ball park as the others.

Well, a simple explanation is that this could be PIS or and/or an outlier most likely.

Did krillin even do anything besides spamming ki blast that might have done NO dmg and use on of his strongest moves. (That don't even scale to his physicals). Only person I saw putting work was 18 and fat gotenks lol

If you can accept one, do not complain about the other.
I’ll complain about whatever I wish 😴

Fighters from other universes aren’t the same as U7’s humans so I don’t see why I’d have to accept both.
Characters have massive tier jumps because they need to.
True. Doesn’t make it good writing tho
17 became a 3-A by punching fockin' poachers, m8.
17’s power-up was dumb too

Character A is far stronger than Character B who is 8-B. Character C teams up with Character B to fight Character A. Character C does the exact same to Character A as Character B can and performs just as well. All this should mean that Character C is relative to Character B for their performance against Character A. That's what I'm doing.

17 is an Android that never gets tired, has infinite energy and was already stronger than SSJ upon creation. It's not inconceivable he got so strong so quickly

I’ll complain about whatever I wish 😴

Fighters from other universes aren’t the same as U7’s humans so I don’t see why I’d have to accept both.
You will not, I will send you to the shadow realm!

I'm talking about a race of lazy Saiyans who never got in a fight heated enough to go SSJ somehow are comparable to Super Saiyan God.
True. Doesn’t make it good writing tho

Exactly.

Well, 17 didn't train alone in the island ,actually, he trained with Cell jrs which individualy were like SS1 Cell saga level.
And knowing that Cell jrs have Saiyan genetics, this guys got stronger along with 17 through the training aswell.

Imagine training for 7 years with like 7 dudes whose powers rivals you and are constantly getting Zenkais....

Also, take in count 17 could train even harder than Goku and Vegeta, without break, and that thanks to his limitless energy supply.

TBF krillin did NOTHING besides like 1 single attack that did something. He spammed ki blasts to a weakened cell and cell wasn't even phased.

Back