• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The classic "your power dosent suit me so I will make my own"
This is the only time it's been used with vegeta successfully though. Idk what you mean by "the classic." I guess you could say SSBE but that was pretty much just a slightly darker blue with the strength of blue kaioken. Unless you're talking about spirit fission which is really just a single technique.

finished the moro (the monthly thing sucks) and granolah arch (couldnt resist it anymore) and omg 100% loved it.

ultra instinct goku right now is the only guy who could give my boy kenshiro (im ignoring his full arsenal) a run for his money in a H2H fight. I still favour Kenshiro 70/30 maybe 60/40 but goku's career is not over yet.

Gokus trolling skills are epic :)

But they never hit their limits they literally keep growing stronger

Heck Vegeta grows so strong after that moment after time chamber training he stomps ssj rose black in ssj god

Yeah sayjains are broken lmao!

they get oneshotted and moments later they fly through the same attack

"Only, Saiyans rapidly increase in strength as they fight against strong opponents, so the longer they fought, the more that gap would shrink, and it might even be possible for them to eventually turn the tables."

Can ss grant a saiyan body that has reached its limit hmmm.

Honestly zamasu was stupid, he could have asked so many things from ss but no.

This no limit fallacy.

ok? infinte multiverse high tiers/reality warpers are the defnition of NLF. you know what Infinitty means right? Its fiction ... so who cares?

show me some proof like anti feats, gag scence, twitter post, a statement claiming the opposite (from manga to games and animes) when it comes to super shenrons reality warping/wish thing.

dont hate the player hate the game :) i do know how hard it was to accept the infinte timeline stuff in xenoverse, so i know you guys will never accept super shenrons nigh omnipotent reality warping :(

infinte multiverse high tiers/reality warpers are the defnition of NLF
It’s actually not, when it’s backEd up. Reality warping isn’t always Nlf unless you wank it, as a normal reality warping user can prob turn an apple into an orange, but prob not manipulate higher dimensions without proof, that’s a Nlf.

Sure, Supah Sheron can grant a absolute ton of wishes, but the scope of it can’t be anything that’s like, Infinite x Infinite more complex then his whole cosmology without proof.

ok? infinte multiverse high tiers/reality warpers are the defnition of NLF. you know what Infinitty means right? Its fiction ... so who cares?

show me some proof like anti feats, gag scence, twitter post, a statement claiming the opposite (from manga to games and animes) when it comes to super shenrons reality warping/wish thing.

dont hate the player hate the game :) i do know how hard it was to accept the infinte timeline stuff in xenoverse, so i know you guys will never accept super shenrons nigh omnipotent reality warping :(
No Limits Fallacy (NLF) This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).
This is the definition of no limits fallacy which is exactly what you're doing. You can't expect your claim (shenron omnipotent) to be already true and ask us to provide anyi feats. You need to prove your claim in the first place (which is impossible.

Sure, Supah Sheron can grant a absolute ton of wishes, but the scope of it can’t be anything that’s like, Infinite x Infinite more complex then his whole cosmology without proof.

im neutral when it comes to super shenron. if he really can grant any wish, then he could grant my boy mr. Satan complete control of the concept of size and space and he oneshots fiction :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i wont defend shenrons nigh omnipotent reality warping because it's the one thing I'm 100% sure no one will ever accept

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
@FluffyCreatureZ its all cool man & i get your point. im neutral when it comes to super shenron.

a omnipotent being for me is someone who can destroy, shape, create and control everything. since shenron can fulfill any wish, he should have no problem with these four things

a nigh omnipotent being is someone who at least has 1 or maybe 2 of the things listed above.

feat wise, shenron only showed absolute creation and destruction which makes him a nigh omnipotent reality warper in my eyes.

now the question is, does this power also work vs larger cosmologies?im neutral.

@FluffyCreatureZ its all cool man & i get your point. im neutral when it comes to super shenron.

a omnipotent being for me is someone who can destroy, shape, create and control everything. since shenron can fulfill any wish, he should have no problem with these four things

a nigh omnipotent being is someone who at least has 1 or maybe 2 of the things listed above.

feat wise, shenron only showed absolute creation and destruction which makes him a nigh omnipotent reality warper in my eyes.

now the question is, does this power also work vs larger cosmologies?im neutral.
Answer my question, can ss tell a wish not even he can grant?

Saying His reality Wrapping can affect tier 0 beings just cuz he can do anything in his verse is like saying saitama is boundless cuz he is the strongest being in his verse.

Answer my question, can ss tell a wish not even he can grant?

Saying His reality Wrapping can affect tier 0 beings just cuz he can do anything in his verse is like saying saitama is boundless cuz he is the strongest being in his verse.

not very active here & didnt see your question sorry

1. he cant fix my irl bathroom :ROFLMAO:

2. thats why i said im neutral when it comes to bigger cosmologies? i do get your point with saitama but its stupid.

not very active here & didnt see your question sorry

1. he cant fix my irl bathroom :ROFLMAO:

2. thats why i said im neutral when it comes to bigger cosmologies? i do get your point with saitama but its stupid.
I feel the same for your statments.

Yeah rip, the thread was closed after people spent so much time in it.

Apparently, due to the lack of staff opinions sadly.

honestly, I feel like it was all planned, and closing the thread when there was enough proof for the upgrade is honestly <language>

Back