• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Characters Time Stop Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Stop Resistance Justification for all DBH Characters

I believe it should be applicable to be able to give all if not most DBH Characters resistance to Time Stop and her is my reasoning for it

1st Layer Resistance (Resistance to Magic/Skill based Time Stop)
Both Mira and Towa were capable of Breaking out of Early DBH Chronoa's Time Stop which operates on a level where she can time stop in areas time doesn't flow or areas time doesn't exist. Chronoa herself had Time Stopped Mira but he soon later Broke out of it and later she tried Time Stopping Towa who completely Ward it of as if it were nothing.
Time Breaker Bardock would most likely scale to this level as well because he was just as power of Mira.

The Rest of the Time Patrol and Demon Gods would scale to or above Mira and Towa could feat of breaking out of Time Stop

2nd Layer Resistance (Time Stop Resistance Boost)
Mira has got an added layer on top of his previous layer. After absorbing Both Towa and Absorbing Toki Toki's Eggs which Contains Time for an Entire Timeline, his power over time had become exponentially greater and granting him equivalent increase in his resistance to Time Manipulation and Time Stop, seeing as now that a portion of the physically essence of Time had now become a part of his being.

3rd Layer Resistance (Time Stop Resistance Boost to 4D Level)
Demigra has another layer on top of that layer. Demigra had absorbed Toki Toki himself (who creates, commands and controls every aspect of time itself across entire Histories in all of their entirety) granting Demigra equivalent increase in resistance to Time Manipulation and Time Stop on that level. Chronoa and Mechikabura would also have this level of resistance because in their TPU state, they have complete control over all aspects of time itself in it's entirety and is resistant to its effects.

4th Layer Resistance (Immunity to Time Stop/Resistance to Resistance Bypassing Time Stop)
Just by simply wielding it, The Keysword gave trunks complete protection from Late Chronoa's Resistance Bypassing Time stop to which she herself stated her time stop would not work
If anything it could be mentioned that. And this was happening effortless as Trunks was completely unaware that time has stopped until he saw everyone not moving.
N.B.: This was already agreed on finalized in the Chronoa CTR but I'd just like to put it out there and have it written on the Keysword Profile

Last edited:
My notes:
  • What timeless void are we using as evidence here?
  • It's a little weird for characters to scale resistances to techniques that they themselves visibly couldn't resist, but we've discussed before that Chronoa probably just put more effort into her time stop later on, so whatever.
  • Mira didn't gain any timehax from absorbing the egg, just raw power. We have no reason to assume he could resist a Time Stop any better than anyone else.
  • I don't agree with Chamel getting resistance for that.

My notes:
  • What timeless void are we using as evidence here?
Well, the Crack of Time is one pivotal piece of evidence we can use given it's description and nature
  • Mira didn't gain any timehax from absorbing the egg, just raw power. We have no reason to assume he could resist a Time Stop any better than anyone else.
I know he didn't. I was just assuming that given the Egg does contain Time for an Entire Timeline, he'd absorb that as well which may or may not give him an added boost on his Time Resistance
  • I don't agree with Chamel getting resistance for that.
Yeah, Chamel was iffy for me as well

Last edited:
I'm currently making another CTR for Xeno Buu
But can we get input from others as well to see if this can be implemented...

Can you post some scans about CoT being timeless.
Scans from Xenoverse would take a while to fine because essentially, I'd be looking blindly through over 10 Hours of cutscenes just to find one scene in which is was stated so for now I'll give you bit of consolation

The statement about the nature of the Crack of Time is as follows:
It is is a dimension that exists separated from time

Also in Xenoverse, During the boss fight against Demigra
Demigra has about to destroy all of History and the flow of time is interwoven and connected to History, so essentially if History is gone so is time as them seem to exist in tandem with each other.
And despite All of History being erased and destroyed Demigra was perfectly confident that the destruction of History wouldn't reach nor affect him in the Crack of Time as it is separate from History and Outside of Time

Pretty sure Existing in a void Outside of Time = Void not Inside of Time = Void outside of Time = Void without Time = Timeless Void

Can you post some scans about CoT being timeless.
Also here is a second consolation for you:

It ain't the Crack of Time
But it's definitely a timeless void that contains nothingness, only Darkness.
When Mechi Absorbed History, he absorbed all of time as well and when he was sealed away, history and time went with him.
This would be confirmed moments later when Toki Toki essentially had to recreate time and history and the multiverse

0e202c1b0dcbe10aab7ba5183f9b9e14.jpg

Timeless voids don’t grant TS resistance to my knowledge, with Sonic the Time Stones can do more than just remove time iirc, white space just shouldn’t count probably.

Timeless voids don’t grant TS resistance to my knowledge, with Sonic the Time Stones can do more than just remove time iirc, white space just shouldn’t count probably.
What about existing outside of Time
Professor Paradox has resistance for that reason

Wait I’m probably wrong, Elizhaa said she thinks it counts at the very end of this thread. Assuming this is the most recent thread that actively dealt with the topic. So guess it’s not useless after all, you still need to prove it’s a true timeless void though.

What about existing outside of Time
Professor Paradox has resistance for that reason
I knew someone would bring up Paradox. You have a point, but he himself is timeless basically, even when he’s in the universe. So it’s different from moving in a timeless void. That said like I said above, if you can prove that it’s a true timeless void then you should be set.

Wait I’m probably wrong, Elizhaa said she thinks it counts at the very end of this thread. Assuming this is the most recent thread that actively dealt with the topic. So guess it’s not useless after all, you still need to prove it’s a true timeless void though.
Well sure I guess
You can ask Domino and Viet as well...
Or better yet I'll ask em when they get online

Also here is a second consolation for you:

It ain't the Crack of Time
But it's definitely a timeless void that contains nothingness, only Darkness.
When Mechi Absorbed History, he absorbed all of time as well and when he was sealed away, history and time went with him.
This would be confirmed moments later when Toki Toki essentially had to recreate time and history and the multiverse

0e202c1b0dcbe10aab7ba5183f9b9e14.jpg
I knew someone would bring up Paradox. You have a point, but he himself is timeless basically, even when he’s in the universe. So it’s different from moving in a timeless void. That said like I said above, if you can prove that it’s a true timeless void then you should be set.
Not the Crack of Time

But they were able to move in a void that contained nothing
This was made evident since Mechi absorbed all of time and was sealed along with it...

The void is also stated to contain nothing

Also
In a panel from Chapter 1 (which I can post if you want) Chronoa states that the Time Nest is a place where one oversees the flow of time

The fact the Chamel states that all that Remains is Nothing and we see nothing alone exists
And Robelu stating the world doesn't exist anymore
And that Mechi had absorbed all of time and was sealed away with it
And that panels later Toki Toki had to recreate/restore time

All points to that void being timeless in nature
At least way more so than the opposite

It has come to my knowledge that characters can be granted resistance to Time Stop if they are Capable of moving through stopped time, erased time or timeless areas/voids
???

Since when do we give resistance to time stop for moving in erased time or a timeless void?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back