• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

oh you were talking about speed......eh, i don't know then, not like we have a Toei Verse speed scaling blog like we have with DBS
Nah not primarily speed. But Toei is infinite outright, comparing them via multipliers on speed is basically meaningless right now (unless if DBS gets upgraded to infinite, or Toei gets downgraded back to mftl+)

But I am looking forward to the speed recalc since our's right now is. abit outdated (I mean what isn't anymore)

Nah not primarily speed. But Toei is infinite outright, comparing them via multipliers on speed is basically meaningless right now (unless if DBS gets upgraded to infinite, or Toei gets downgraded back to mftl+)

But I am looking forward to the speed recalc since our's right now is. abit outdated (I mean what isn't anymore)
i already made it, have the draft for the thread ready.....just need to finish my current Sonic project to launch it

I wish Toei Buu's feat would only be Low 2-C, just so then we can solidify Base Cabba as being stronger than SS4 Gogeta
To be honest, It's crazy (and funny) the disrespect GT characters have received these past weeks.

Not many people seem to know how cracked the Toeiverse is compared to the OG Manga. Universal levels of power reached by top tiers in the Buu saga.

Someone needs to make a thread or video, this slander is getting out of hand.

To be honest, It's crazy (and funny) the disrespect GT characters have received these past weeks.

Not many people seem to know how cracked the Toeiverse is compared to the OG Manga. Universal levels of power reached by top tiers in the Buu saga.

Or it could be because some think super shares feats with Toei (Canon) so they wouldn't necessarily see it as such

Does super clearly take AP? What in GT comes close to the BOG feat or infinite zamasu stuff

Does super clearly take AP? What in GT comes close to the BOG feat or infinite zamasu stuff
GT scales massively above Buuhan's scream that would've destroyed the entire universe so that's 1 Macrocosm scaling.

DBS suppressed Jiren tiers and above scales above three GoDs fighting. (Jiren shakes the arena and WoV but the GoDs didn't) since two GoDs fighting will destroy two universes. Suppressed Jiren tiers and above scales 2 Macrocosm.

Intelligence: Average generally. Extraordinary Genius in Combat (Although he lacks knowledge when it comes to things that aren't related to fighting, Goku is a master of prodigal skill when it comes to martial arts, with years of experience fighting against powerful opponents with a plethora of abilities. As a child, he was able to beat martial artists on such a level as Grandpa Gohan, who was stated to be an unparalleled master in all martial arts on Earth, with martial arts in Dragon Ball exceeding real life towards Dan/Level 30 where there is only 10. In his battle with Master Roshi, was able to copy and improve upon a technique on sight, later in that same battle once faced against the Sui-Ken, a martial art he couldn't copy because he had never experienced inebriation, Goku generated and created his own style known as the "Crazy Fist" in response to perfectly counter it off the top of his head, with these styles even specifically noted to be a variation of Kenpo. At this point should be so skilled he's beyond 22nd World Tournament Roshi and Tien, the former of which having such mastery his movements, energy, and breathing have no ineffiency, and the latter being able to detect this merely via observation of scant attacks whilst his future foe was suppressed. Learned predictive movements and enemy reading in merely three days and was able to immediately apply it in combat. His skill when it comes to combat and the usage of Ki allows him to replicate other Ki-based techniques after seeing them once, and he was the first to realize how much energy the Super Saiyan transformations unnecessarily drained. Despite this drawback, he was the first to master the Super Saiyan state, making it highly efficient and subsidizing the need to reach a higher grade, which decreases speed as a side effect. He is a genius in combat and is capable of devising new applications of his techniques on the fly, such as using Kamehameha with his feet, and Goku's training with King Kai was directly noted to be worth thousands of years of his prior accomplishments, experience, and skill. As a Saiyan, he has a natural sense for battle and adapts to it quickly. He as able to go toe to toe with Cell, a being created by the genius scientist Dr. Gero to be the ultimate warrior, taking the DNA and footage of every fighter on Earth and on Namek, copying their techniques, their mannerisms, and their skills to create him, including Goku himself, also having knowledge on how he approaches battle as well, down to real-time strategy, something that despite using an advanced supercomputer capable of creating machines with limitless stamina capable of destroying planets and stars for the task, still took 20 years. Cell was even noted by others to perfect the martial arts and techniques of those who comprised him such as Tien's Multiform Technique, removing their flaws, and yet Goku was able to face four copies of Cell whilst their physical ability was identical off of his own battle intelligence and skill.)

Okay, so what do we think of this so far? It's incomplete, but this is how the rating I'm writing currently looks.

Last edited:
Back