• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Why don't you stop your implication? No, i won't let anyone do something i'm going to do.
so you're admitting that you wanna continue to mess up despite absolutely abysmal performance in your own previous threads?

you do realize you're literally harming the verse simply due to your ego right?

Reactions: Sus
This is the second time you've started provoking me, next time I'll report you
go ahead and report me. Let me see exactly what this provocation that you speak of is as well. Your "reports" are about as serious as your CRTs
Man, you have to stop with this ignorance of wanting everyone to do something that i really want to do, i don't like that.
if you were good at debates I wouldn't be saying this. Idk why you feel like you have to do these threads when other, better debaters can handle it.

so you're admitting that you wanna continue to mess up despite absolutely abysmal performance in your own previous threads?

Mess? Yes, i will continue doing crt for DB and i don't care what you say to me (whether it's offensive or not)

I don't see anyone complaining that I'm messing up the verse, only you who's bothering me

GDQJsu7WcAAPNcs.jpg

Reactions: Sus
Mess? Yes, i will continue doing crt for DB and i don't care what you say to me (whether it's offensive or not)

I don't see anyone complaining that I'm messing up the verse, only you who's bothering me
tilted, ice, hades, robo, chorus, aizen, killerdrone, profectus and so many more. not all of them have told you this simply because they wanna be nice, but literally all of them have either explicitly said this or at least implied this. And i'm pretty sure they're more, but they don't wanna say it to not make you feel bad (I even know one of them, i didn't list his name because I don't think he'd want me to)

tilted, ice, hades, robo, chorus, aizen, killerdrone, profectus and so many more. not all of them have told you this simply because they wanna be nice, but literally all of them have either explicitly said this or at least implied this. And i'm pretty sure they're more, but they don't wanna say it to not make you feel bad (I even know one of them, i didn't list his name because I don't think he'd want me to)
Are you talking about a banned guy? As i said before, you won't make me stop doing something i like.

i recommend yall to stop before this actually turns hostile
Yes, i will continue doing crt for DB and i don't care what you say to me (whether it's offensive or not)
Luffy, don't let people tell you what to do, follow your convictions, you can do it 🙌

Who upgraded DB's cosmology to 2-B? You, don't pay attention to the haters
its not like anyone is telling him to stop doing crts, its more about coordinating and not rushing stuff

Are you talking about a banned guy? As i said before, you won't make me stop doing something i like.
only one of them is banned, and he's had this opinion even when he wasn't banned.
Luffy, don't let people tell you what to do, follow your convictions, you can do it 🙌

Who upgraded DB's cosmology to 2-B? You, don't pay attention to the haters
wanna know who got it downgraded as well?
i recommend yall to stop before this actually turns hostile
no, i think we can tackle this like adults.
its not like anyone is telling him to stop doing crts, its more about coordinating and not rushing stuff
pretty much, its not like he cant help out even if he himself doesn't do a CRT.
He's literally telling me to be quiet, I'm not going to be quiet because someone asked me to be quiet.
that's not what i'm asking of you

This reminds me of my leader in Albion ordering me around and telling me what I should do in a game where I'm allowed to do whatever the f*ck I want, like she's paying me shit

Well, Luffy, good luck on Majin Buu CRT if you are so eager to make it, but make sure to prepare your arguments better this time so it doesn't turn into a fiasco like in the Infinite Universe CRT.

This reminds me of my leader in Albion ordering me around and telling me what I should do in a game where I'm allowed to do whatever the f*ck I want, like she's paying me shit
if you're as bad at it as Luffy is at defending his own CRTs then yeah you're rightfully ordered around. don't really see the problem here

Well, Luffy, good luck on Majin Buu CRT if you are so eager to make it, but make sure to prepare your arguments better this time so that it won't be a fiasco like in the Infinite Universe CRT.
Well, we still have 2 agreements on our side for the infinite Universe, anyway it would have happened the same way if someone else had done it, and besides Ice himself mentioned that someone could make the crt about the infinite Universe for Dragon Ball super, i really don't understand why someone is blaming me when i literally just tried to help, but thank you.

hear me out, goku had a PL of 180 in the 22nd tournament
his oozaru is 1800 and thus stronger than raditz /j

super, i really don't understand why someone is blaming me when i literally just tried to help, but thank you.
Well, you already had your turn to make the DBS infinite universe thread, and although you knew that Ice would do it, you did it on your own… now let Ice redo the thread, covering all the counterarguments so that there is no possible debunk to infinite universe.

After all, this is a community, it's about thinking together and leaving individualism aside to roar in a single direction…

Well, you already had your turn to make the DBS infinite universe thread, and although you knew that Ice would do it, you did it on your own… now let Ice redo the thread, covering all the counterarguments so that there is no possible debunk to infinite universe.

After all, this is a community, it's about thinking together and leaving individualism aside to roar in a single direction…
I'm not even doing anything about the infinite universe, I'm doing a crt about Majin Buu, and they're implication on me, i don't like it.

Back