• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The ability is soo useless it makes me question why they didn’t just delete it outright.
i mean.........ok tbf it alone would be useless, yes, but it is a good way to put all things of a different causality that doesn't fit other types personal experience, it makes things easier to categorize

I didn't even know about a Toei Freeza profile, your profile is missing some things, like scans about your immortalities

will there be kai profiles? or are they nearly identical to toei?
They’re too similar to Toei, it’s basically a lesser version

The toei anime differentiates itself from the manga, having its own arcs, power jumps, p&a, large filler, few movies being canon, etc

Kai on the other hand is (like I said before) just Toei but much less. Unless if Kai can be proven to be canon for the DBS Anime, there’s no need for Kai profiles

why is there no quotes? HOW DARE YOU, you wounded me

huh, about time he got one, nice

why is there no quotes? HOW DARE YOU, you wounded me
Omega when each image doesn’t have at least 5 quotes (The character has 12 images):

crying-sad.gif

Seems Fine at glance, but It seems to be in missing somethings.

It looks like Gasosidade (the who made the profile) is not done with the yet, so we have to wait for the finished product.

Can someone add this immortality to their profile?

地獄におちたDr.ゲロとDr.ミューが手を結んで、かつての強敵たちが次々と復活し、地上にあふれ出した。いくら倒しても甦るセルやフリーザに苦戦する悟空たち。最強の敵は、なんとあの世とこの世の人造人間17号が合体したスーパー17号だった。立ち向かうスーパーサイヤ人4の孫悟空。クリリンを殺された怒りの18号も巻き込んでの、あの世とこの世にまたがる、スーパーバトルの決着は?

Dr. Gero and Dr. Mu join forces, and their old and strong enemies are revived one after the other and overflow to the surface. Goku and his friends fight Cell and Freeza, who come back to life no matter how many times they are defeated. The strongest enemy is Super 17, a combination of Android 17 from the other world and this world. Super Saiyan 4 Son Goku confronts him. What will be the outcome of the super battle that spans this and other worlds, involving the furious number 18 who killed Kuririn?

Did you edit you comment to make me seem unreasonable?
Yeah I did, I din't say at first, but after some trought, I noticed that I atleast should have the decency to explain why I think you are rude to Luffy, instead of just saying you are and not explaining.

So i just edit my original comment, instead of making a New reply to not clog the thread.
I literally said this wasn’t a attack on him.
Ok, i believe you.

Hey yall, hear me out.

It was stated that toei Frieza could end up destroying the universe. Now the universe is infinite, so even if it is an over time feat, it'd still end up with High 3-A and/or infinite speed

Back