• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

What does this even mean.

There is no evidence of a hyper-timeline concept in the Dragon Ball cosmology and the entire notion of it is derived from fringe wacky speculation based on what we DO know about the cosmology (mixed with tiering system and theoretical physics principles that are accepted on the wiki) and basically attempting to add context to it to justify the end result, in summary. It's something I'd expect a 1.7k subscriber Dragon Ball powerscaler with an AI voice to claim for shock value to get clicks, so I was pretty surprised to see it being applied to Vs. Battles Wiki but I guess we take anything these days if the argument sounds fancy or something. The fing "Power>Hax" argument unironically has MORE credibility and substance to it than the hyper-timeline argument which has not a single, tiny piece of evidence to support it. It is a literal theory if not hypothetical that is being accepted as a fact and a huge miscontextualization of actual known knowledge about the DB verse.

But I digress cause talking about it isn't worth my time tbh but enjoy it if you do.
There’s a whole explanation page dedicated to telling you what the as ryzen said it’s one of the most blatant examples on the wiki. Matter a fact I’d argue it’s the only blatant example on the wiki. This is the same thinking people use to make anything above tier 3 seem too inconsistent for the wiki.
Or more like the greatest example of bias and fans.
Come on, there was no statements of hypertimelines in Dragón Ball ever
this makes no sense that’s the equivalent of saying “Toriyama never wrote the words there’s a low multiverse in universe 7” so they shouldn’t qualify. Not everything must be spoon fed to you.

this makes no sense that’s the equivalent of saying “Toriyama never wrote the words there’s a low multiverse in universe 7” so they shouldn’t qualify. Not everything must be spoon fed to you.
bad example, those words a re things obviosly no one will know, but if you are going to apply something but you don't neccesarely have the words for this, then do it but do it well

This is kinda cringe to say when If it weren’t for the new system within this site, that wouldn’t have happened. Also, how many times has this hypertimeline appeared?
We have always had a lot of evidence about this, but with changes to the system it has become easier to achieve.

yo puedo hablar español y no por eso significa que se portugués (i can speak spanish but that does not mean i can understand portuguese)
É que só o oposto é verdade, a pessoa sabe falar português então ela sabe falar espanhol, mas se a pessoa fala espanhol, ela não vai saber português.

(It's just that the opposite is true, the person knows how to speak Portuguese so they know how to speak Spanish, but if the person speaks Spanish, they won't know Portuguese)

This is kinda cringe to say when If it weren’t for the new system within this site, that wouldn’t have happened.
pretty sure he was joking (because if he was serious that means he'd prevent any further upgrades because he genuinely believes its born to be low 1-C, but as we know that wouldn't happen). you took it too seriously.
Also, how many times has this hypertimeline appeared?
irrelevant, also a really strange thing to say

We have always had a lot of evidence about this, but with changes to the system it has become easier to achieve.
For something as seemingly big as this not to be widely talked about is quite surprising. I've never seen the thread regarding it, but I feel like it's one of those things that has been made to sound more grandiose than it actually is for tiering by looking too much into it.
where are all these new people coming from?
Just got curious about why that Sonic dude said in the OPM discussions that he thinks he made a big mess here

prefer cookies

i would also like that

portuguese and spanish are pretty close to one another
Ambos son lenguas romances, osea derivadas del latin básicamente lenguas hermanas, la similitudes son bastantes hasta que escuchas los acentos.
(Both are Romance languages, that is, derived from Latin, basically sister languages, the similarities are quite a lot until you listen to the accents.)

É que só o oposto é verdade, a pessoa sabe falar português então ela sabe falar espanhol, mas se a pessoa fala espanhol, ela não vai saber português.

(It's just that the opposite is true, the person knows how to speak Portuguese so they know how to speak Spanish, but if the person speaks Spanish, they won't know Portuguese)
True

Back