• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Dragon Ball is one of the most difficult verses to get updates for because it's too famous, if any update passed it was because it met the requirements with wiki here, otherwise we'd be years in 2-C.

Fire force does not even have hypertimelines, why would the 5D come from hypertimelines?
I don't know, i don't understand anime about fire that goes back in time at speed, but anyway, there doesn't seem to be any evidence for it being low 1-C, otherwise it wouldn't be in 5D nowadays.

that's not what most people inferred from your argument and that's certainly not what you've really been saying. you specifically criticized Dragon Ball's concept of hypertime, not the Wiki's actual standard. please don't dig yourself deeper, no one's buying it atp.
Where did i said that i like hypertime for other verses?WHERE?????
Ok
not really relevant here but you're pretty much steelmanning my point
Not really
never said it is
Mmm
that's how scaling works
Whatever you say
I hate that place
Dragon Ball is one of the most difficult verses to get updates for because it's too famous, if any update passed it was because it met the requirements with wiki here, otherwise we'd be years in 2-C.
It should have stayed there

I don't know, i don't understand anime about fire that goes back in time at speed, but anyway, there doesn't seem to be any evidence for it being low 1-C, otherwise it wouldn't be in 5D nowadays.
Because like i say, people like Pain didn't want the verse to be higher than planet level

Infinite Zamasu in the Anime should have High Godly regeneration, because he chose to give up his godly body and become a universe based on Gowasu's statement, which can possibly be assumed he can regenerate himself but more slowly if Goku Black's body is present
I wish Infinite Zamasu had type 8 immortality

Just to make my points clear as to why I disagree with hypertime (i will later explain for other verses at least)
1.the multiple time chambers are just space-time dimensions separate from the universes (because they have a different flow of time) and they are not other dimensions of time, they just have a different flow, having a different flow of time does not make you a higher dimension of time, it is just having another flow of time
2. It is very contradictory that the 12 universes all have shared space and time to the point where time travel affects all universes, and no, this does not prove that it is a hypertime like DC, this only proves that Dragon Ball He simply misapplied this concept and made all his universes exist in the same space and time ''but it is constantly emphasized that they are different'' and? It does not mean that they all share the same space-time and are all affected by the same time travel.
if the series at least explained that only universe 7 was affected by this same thing so maybe it means something, but beyond that, all universes were affected, all universes share space and time, and there is no hypertime at all, just a big bad applied concept.
3. and it is not a question of ''but history says this'' BUT LET HISTORY APPLY THOSE CONCEPTS WELL, the story of Dragon Ball didn't ever give the effort to make this 12 universes have different space-times by saying ''well you see, the different universes have a different flow of time''or actually don't mentioning that they all exists on the same space-time, but on the contrary, it constantly commits this error of not implimenting that idea.
it did that with the afterlife (by constantly saying the time in GENERAL and not the time on earth)it also did the same thing here, it is just a Dragon Ball problem and not a thing of hypertime or whatever.
and is not like the creators could not do it, after all, the time chamber exists, so yes, they could indeed to it, the fact that they didn't do it just shows that they really didn't applied this.
and I repeat, it's not that Dragon Ball can't have it, but that it does it wrong, many other verses do it better (about making the universes not share the same space and time)
Sonic Prime did it, Fire Force did it, The Longing did it, Adventure Time did it, BEN 10 did it, all these universes applied their things well that the space and time of the universes or dimensions are separated, but Dragon ball didn't do any of this.

Just to make my points clear as to why I disagree with hypertime (i will later explain for other verses at least)
1.the multiple time chambers are just space-time dimensions separate from the universes (because they have a different flow of time) and they are not other dimensions of time, they just have a different flow, having a different flow of time does not make you a higher dimension of time, it is just having another flow of time
2. It is very contradictory that the 12 universes all have shared space and time to the point where time travel affects all universes, and no, this does not prove that it is a hypertime like DC, this only proves that Dragon Ball He simply misapplied this concept and made all his universes exist in the same space and time ''but it is constantly emphasized that they are different'' and? It does not mean that they all share the same space-time and are all affected by the same time travel.
if the series at least explained that only universe 7 was affected by this same thing so maybe it means something, but beyond that, all universes were affected, all universes share space and time, and there is no hypertime at all, just a big bad applied concept.
3. and it is not a question of ''but history says this'' BUT LET HISTORY APPLY THOSE CONCEPTS WELL, the story of Dragon Ball didn't ever give the effort to make this 12 universes have different space-times by saying ''well you see, the different universes have a different flow of time''or actually don't mentioning that they all exists on the same space-time, but on the contrary, it constantly commits this error of not implimenting that idea.
it did that with the afterlife (by constantly saying the time in GENERAL and not the time on earth)it also did the same thing here, it is just a Dragon Ball problem and not a thing of hypertime or whatever.
and is not like the creators could not do it, after all, the time chamber exists, so yes, they could indeed to it, the fact that they didn't do it just shows that they really didn't applied this.
and I repeat, it's not that Dragon Ball can't have it, but that it does it wrong, many other verses do it better (about making the universes not share the same space and time)
Sonic Prime did it, Fire Force did it, The Longing did it, Adventure Time did it, BEN 10 did it, all these universes applied their things well that the space and time of the universes or dimensions are separated, but Dragon ball didn't do any of this.
Dawg, I don’t really care, but man your first point is already wrong. RoSaT is stated to be a world from a different dimension of time from the Kaioshin Realm. So, we do have statements of different time dimensions instead of just time flow. Different time flows can occur under one space-time continuum.

This last one is so wrong, you talk about a series without knowing it thoroughly.

and you try to give meaning to the words with your own beliefs to support your point, but I will not change your opinion, which is just another complaint or tantrum.

good bye

Dawg, I don’t really care, but man your first point is already wrong. RoSaT is stated to be a world from a different dimension of time from the Kaioshin Realm. So, we do have statements of different time dimensions instead of just time flow. Different time flows can occur under one space-time continuum.
except that as we know that doesn't work like that, it's just a place with a different flow of time, his saying that it is another dimension of time is not very specific (and it was only once by the way) plus it would be like saying that Goku saying That afterlife has no time makes sense, when they don't delve much into this either and it rather seems that souls don't age and are already... well, dead.

new? I've been on this forum for at least 2 years, you seem to be the new person to be honest.
then you should know that there are many who would support your demotion of DB and admis.

please you come from nowhere to complain about something just because for you it is wrong. and oh it's DB for not making a thread to try to address that issue.
keep barking like that

This last one is so wrong, you talk about a series without knowing it thoroughly.

and you try to give meaning to the words with your own beliefs to support your point, but I will not change your opinion, which is just another complaint or tantrum.

good bye
But what are you talking about? If literally all the series I mentioned apply the idea of "another space and time that is not linked to the same space and time?" and they apply that idea.

except that as we know that doesn't work like that, it's just a place with a different flow of time, his saying that it is another dimension of time is not very specific (and it was only once by the way) plus it would be like saying that Goku saying That afterlife has no time makes sense, when they don't delve much into this either and it rather seems that souls don't age and are already... well, dead.
No, dude it’s VERBATIM stated to be a world with a different dimension of time. It having a different time flow DOES not contradict that. You’re doing hella mental gymnastics with a verbatim ass statement. I can literally pull up the scan.

Back