• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku Blacc said:
If Kefla even lands one hit in UI Goku...
RIP the Dragon Ball fanbase
Haha

Kefla will push Goku to UI and then she will power up. If she stands the Kamehameha then that will be enough to upgrade her I believe...

I believe Potara will be the main focus in the next episode. To show more of the Potara power.

Haha

Kefla will push Goku to UI and then she will power up. If she stands the Kamehameha then that will be enough to upgrade her I believe...

If it does happen, I'll just stay on this forum and wait for the rage to go away.

Her surviving it could be just plot armor, same with the Trio de Dangers.

Giygas3 said:
I can see it now... Low 2-C Bargain Sale for Dragon Ball characters ;) I'm just kidding, don't hurt me.
Well its going to be weird because Kefla is a Potara Fusion and guess from whom the low 2-C scailing comes from... From another Potara Fusion with much stronger fuses...

Goku Blacc said:
Haha
If it does happen, I'll just stay on this forum and wait for the rage to go away.
Her surviving it could be just plot armor, same with the Trio de Dangers.

I have seen many stupid things in DBS... Like Trunks Spirit Sword, Black being stalled by smokescreen, Goku being a tiny bit damaged by a bullet (a scratch)... Merged Zamasu stomping everyone with ease while being cocky too. Then he is going from stomped full power punches from both Goku and Vegeta at the same time like nothing to lose at beam struggles... Plot armor for the heroes I suppose :p Hit hitting Jiren...

Oh well... Next is Kefla?

If Full Power LSS Kefla damages Low 2-C UI Goku and nearly wakes Jiren:

Full Power LSS Kefla, SSB Vegito, Grotesque Zamasu, Sidra and PIS Spirit Bomb Trunks will be Low 2-C.

If 18 constantly fights with 3-A opponents:

18, Cocotte, Ganos, Krillin, Skinny Buu, Tien and Roshi will be 3-A.

The new meme for DBS if Kefla could fight and possibly hit UI Goku and weaker characters fight 3-A characters.

The universal survival arc when everyone becomes universal level.

Hoping its not the case though. I would prefer skill/strategies and technique over assuming everyone being universal level to have everyone fight each other though.

Dark649 said:
If Full Power LSS Kefla damages Low 2-C UI Goku and nearly wakes Jiren:
Full Power LSS Kefla, SSB Vegito, Grotesque Zamasu, Sidra and PIS Spirit Bomb Trunks will be Low 2-C.

If 18 constantly fights with 3-A opponents:

18, Cocotte, Ganos, Krillin, Skinny Buu, Tien and Roshi will be 3-A.
Funny though Jiren seems to start gto move his eye in the preview. Regular Zmasu scales too since his fuses are stronger than Kafla's. Ah... Trunks Spirit Sword still makes me irk...

No. If Regular Zamasu was normally Low 2-C, he would have not lost the beam struggles with 3-A characters even if he was cocky to them.

Funny though Jiren seems to start gto move his eye in the preview. Regular Zmasu scales too since his fuses are stronger than Kafla's. Ah... Trunks Spirit Sword still makes me irk...

Kefla would quite easily defeat Halo Merged Zamasu. Merged Zamasu would have use Light of Justice to defeat her.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
What would the justificacion be for Vegito and Merged Zamasu if they do end up scaling?
Comparable to Kefla who was able to land hits on Ultra Instinct Goku.

Kefla landing a hit. Like come on.. Goku gets this all powerful new form/state and it's already rivalled by someone not named mr. Beat you with a stare

Let's actually wait for the episode lol. Maybe Kefla uses a whole new transformation like Kale's Berserker form to fight UIO, maybe she gets outclassed, anything is possible.

And this still is Goku's incomplete UIO, I don't care if they make it a little weaker as long as they make the real UI powerful lol

Dark649 said:
No. If Regular Zamasu was normally Low 2-C, he would have not lost the beam struggles with 3-A characters even if he was cocky to them.
Or maybe SSB is low 2-C 0_0

Both U6 and U2 need to GTFO

None of Vegeta or Frieza had real fight so far, Gohan is MEH

i just want get past those Saiyans Bitches ~

You know going bados words about the fusion, base Vegito should be at least as strong as SSBKKx20

I mean it's "A" + "B" times 10 right ?

If Goku is 1 and Vegeta is 1 that make Base Vegito 20

If you think about it from a narrative point of view, the whole point of bringing the concept of fusion in the show was that the fused being would be stronger than the strongest forms of both warriors combined. The fused being can do stuff which can't be done individually even after stacking all the transformations.

Like, base Gotenks > ssj Trunks + ssj Goten

base Vegito > ssj3 Goku + ssj2 Vegeta in the Buu arc.

base Vegito > ssb kaiokenX10 Goku + ssb Vegeta in future Trunks arc

base Kefla > Controlled Berserker Kale + ssj2 Caulifla

I like to think about it from a narrative point of view which is essential for the story rather than the multipliers. Multipliers for fusion don't even matter as it is a plot device. The fused being would be as strong as the plot demands. lol

Tbh this is the case for every power up in DB

Vegeta first Zenaki boost was from 18K into 24K, the second was from 24K to 30K, third one went to 520K lol

Same can be said about Goku, he went from 180K to 3 million or so because Zenaki boosts were relevant at that time

5-B Piccolo fused with 5-B Nail and became Low 4-C. Then Piccolo jumped from 4-C to High 4-C after fusing with High 6-C Kami.

Dark649 said:
Hmmm... I have been thinking a lot about this. I will examples of my opinion.

• SSG Goku could fight a heavily supressed Beerus. 3A vs supressed Low 2C. Why I bring this? Because this means a character can be all powerfull but can have a supressed state. The same aplies to Merged Zamasu (Regular).
  • Merged Zamasu (who is vastly stronger than Scythe Black) blocked full power punches from 2 3As like nothing and then he is losing a beam struggle from 2 Blue Tiers and that only pisses him. After that, only one 3A (Goku) who is comparable to Vegeta wins a nother beam struggle, one that required 2 3A to even pull off. Also Merged Zamasu lightning attack which oneshotted SSB Vegeta (2 times and Goku one time) needed to be blocked by both Sayains. Why Zamasu didn't lose the beam struggle then? Yeah this all seems to me like PIS.
@Goku Blacc DB logic says that Kafla's fusees are way weaker than Black and Zamasu, so their fusion will be weaker.

@Unite My Rice Apart from that Gowasu and Shin said that Zamasu's power expanded to no end. The statements are similar to Kafla's. And they scale since Kafla is a Potara Fusion and Vegito and Zamasu are way stronger thanks to their fusees.

Beerus heavily supressed himself as Whis compared Goku and Vegeta as a tree to a big castle.

Can we please wait for the episode to actually air? Maybe Kefla uses a transformation which works differently like Kale's berserker form.

For now we can only say that base Vegito > base Kefla. We'll have to see if we can scale Kefla's transformation with respect to blue Vegito or not.

She cant hit UI Goku. Dont worry. My theory was rigt no mattter how fast you are you cant lay a finger on Ultra Instinct. You just cant. I am thinking making a thread to upgrade goku's speed in Ultra instinct mode. Just curious. What kind of speed should it be considering nothing can't hit him?

That's a hugeeeee no limits fallacy dude. We can't just assume ''nothing'' can hit him. Jiren doesn't have UI as far as we know and he was hitting and keeping up with Goku just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back