• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra Instinct Goku should body Kefla the same way he did to Kale and Caulifla as a Super Saiyan God.

I agree with Ryukama I really don't want UI to become the new Super Saiyan Blue.

It's really not he can only use it after being pushed to his limits in SSBKKX20 that would eliminate that problem wether you think the character should be able to do that or not is a different thing.

Anyway, time for the classic "Dragon defends the characters he likes because he's different" with your amazingly amazing host Dragonmasterxyz. Anyway, let's begin.

Defending Power Boosts:.......What you expected content for this part? BS power-ups are BS. Although I will say that this is a still tired Goku.

Defending why I like the two: Because they're fun. I feel like if they were introduced here and had to catch up with BS power-ups, they would be more like over here. I mean they are very popular in Japan. Not like it matters much in my opinion. I look forward to what they do in the future. They seem to be taking the role of Goku's students. Similar to Cabba being like Vegeta's student. I can see why people are feel like they are forced, but it doesn't bother me. To be blunt I have lower standards than what other people have. As such I do not expect anyone to agree with me. But I find there friendship, hype girl personalities to be kind of endearing and they have the potential to be great characters. They are hyping up a Planet Sadal arc so I look forward to that. I just like their overall dynamic, and I don't let whatever BS they get involved in effect whether I like them or not.

What I dislike: I can like a character and dislike some things around them. For one. Too many power-ups in too short a time. Yeah, I've used the reasoning that they are different Saiyans, however, they are still going through too many boost too fast. I mean c'mon it has only been like a couple days. They are also being forced. Part is the fact that they were introduced in an arc that cannot focus on their development that much, but they are still forced. They are getting too strong too fast, even for weakened Goku. Fusion or not.

Did you guys enjoy this quick episode? Toon in next time for when Dragon explains how Digimo solos Dragon Ball for eternity. ovo

The fanboy within @Dragon was triggered bad today lol.

That said i don't dislike Caulifla as a character(personality and all), I simply dislike the power ups and the reasoning behind it.

When you realize Kale and Caulifla went from being trash to surpassing the GoDs in a day or less :^)

This is HBTC training on ROOIDZZ

This will reach some fairy tale levels of asspull if kefla can fight with ui goku, i am seriously getting tired of their bs, if they really can contend with goku, they surpass trunks when it comes to asspulls, caulifla learns ssj through the tingly feeling in her back then like a minute later becomes ssj2, kale's berserk form being stupidly above normal ssj's and contending with ssb, and now their fusion possibly contending with ui goku, when you take two characters who have been pull transformations out the ass since the beginning it makes sense in that sense, but this is overall still bs.

I might get flamed for even entertaining this idea at all, but is there really anything that contradicts Buu Saga Vegito being > SSG Goku? Yes, Goku said that fusion wouldn't be enough to beat Beerus, but SSG wasn't enough either. And I don't think anyone else in Z would scale from this, such as Buuhan, since Vegito was casual the entire time.

These leaks gotta be fake.

Maybe they want to trick the community?

I'm in denial

omg please.. Toei just eliminate them please.

this is so much cancer, if it was not because of this fairy tail friendship bs this arc would have been so good (Don't get me wrong it still good, but only when that 2 don't show up with this bs)

Nah Jiren is too cool to fight two FT characters tier, it's Goku's job to handel asspull characters "because he is one "

I mean Kefla is getting all the hate but for god sake how can Goku reach UI again after Jiren nearly killed him few moments ago ? he couldnt even tap into SSJ3 and now after getting beat up he can go SSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back