• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Saiyan God Julian said:
The best and only good thing that has come from Universe 2 has to be Helles.
I will fully agree that Helles is the best thing from U 2 and Ribrianne is trash, Rozie and Kakunsa are not that bad. I wouldn't mind seeing Jimeze, again or having him teach Gohan IT.

So do people not think Grand Priest would be able to land a hit on Goku if he wanted to? I think it's far too early to assume things like speed doesn't work on UI. Especially when all we know is that his body moves without Goku having to think first. That doesn't mean someone faster than his body's instincts can't blitz him.

Isn't Ultra Instinct noted to not be perfect? I mean Goku has bitten Whis before and Vegeta has been able to get Whis into a bear hug, even if Whis slipped out. It does show that the technique isn't an automatic 'You can't even touch me'.

Also, isn't likely the Grand Priest knows it as well? I mean, Whis knows it and is teaching it to Beerus and doesn't Whis mention he can't match the Grand Priest?

Ryukama said:
So do people not think Grand Priest would be able to land a hit on Goku if he wanted to? I think it's far too early to assume things like speed doesn't work on UI. Especially when all we know is that his body moves without Goku having to think first. That doesn't mean someone faster than his body's instincts can't blitz him.

Grand Priest likely also has Ultra Instinct if Whis has it. I think the argument people are trying to make is anyone who doesn't have it (or some other hax perception ability) can't hit Goku. Not that I agree with this argument, but Jiren is the only one to hit Goku while he was in it, and Jiren has Precognition on his page (why hasn't this been removed?).

If someone can land a hit on Goku, even if they also have Ultra Instinct, that disproves this "absolutely nobody no matter how fast can ever hit Goku". It's like saying Alien X is omnipotent when another Celestialsapian can fight him.

Also not related to anything in this thread, but I find it funny to see others elsewhere berate ScrewAttack for saying nothing but Light Magic can beat Ganon or nothing but Kryptonite can beat Superman only to say nothing but Ultra Instinct can beat Goku.

Either way best to just wait before making such assumptions in my opinion.

TheC2 said:
Isn't Ultra Instinct noted to not be perfect? I mean Goku has bitten Whis before and Vegeta has been able to get Whis into a bear hug, even if Whis slipped out. It does show that the technique isn't an automatic 'You can't even touch me'.
To be fair that's a pretty obvious comedy gag scene. It's like using the fact that Whis accidentally stepped in dog poop as a legitamate weakness for Ultra Instinct. Either way I agree that saying it can dodge anything regardless of speed to be too much.

Ryukama said:
TheC2 said:
To be fair that's a pretty obvious comedy gag scene. It's like using the fact that Whis accidentally stepped in dog poop as a legitamate weakness for Ultra Instinct. Either way I agree that saying it can dodge anything regardless of speed to be too much.

How do you know it was from a dog? =P

Idk about others but my idea of it was you won't be landing a hit unless you can GOML which is why I say I'll be sad if Kefla ends up doing it since you know... He just got it and someone not Jiren can compete :(

I dont know Whis statement in the anime was you can avoid any danger. And in the manga Vegeta asked him: if I master it I can take on any enemy? Whis said indeed. So no matter how fast someone is you can't be blitzed. Thats the point of avoiding "any danger".

But hypothetical how fast will this Goku make combat or defence wise??

ZERO7772 said:
But Goku will run out of stamina yet again, what the point ?
Most likely Jiren will see Goku in UI and be intrested in another round, but Goku runs out of Energy and Jiren continues Meditation ( untuill Goku regains his Energy )..

ZERO7772 said:
What about Kefla lel
They still keeping it a secret. The most probable version is she gets elimitaed by the UI Kamehameha or she defuses. Since Jiren is intersed only in UI Goku, I don't see Kefla wining.

Jiren will be intersed in UI, then Kefla kick UI's ass but then she defuse, poor jiren ......

On serious note they are not making it past 116 that for sure

From 2ch

2ch already got them translated. It was very funny since Koreans are their Mexicans, and the person who translated them got called the equivalent of a **** a lot of times in the thread

• Kefla "disappears" after her fight with UI Goku, but doesn't appear in the bench, unlocks SS3 beforehand.
  • Jiren wakes up during the fight with Kefla and UI Goku, but doesn't fight. He decides to finish Goku off for good just in case and begins searching for him.
  • Gohan is "very angry" after a teammate is defeated because of him
  • U2 gets deleted

• Kefla "disappears" after her fight with UI Goku, but doesn't appear in the bench, unlocks SS3 beforehand
Da **** 0_o

Lamo Blank headcanon turned to be true XDDD

if U2 gets deleted than i'm happy lol i had enough of them lmao (sorry i'm just like ugh) though i wonder i heard about a warrior in U4 that can turn the tables...i wonder if that is true idk

Aizenishere said:
^ what the **** does that even MEAN? THEY DIED? THEY AIN'T THE PROTGA SO THEY ACTUALLY VAPORIZE?
You think after all the teasing Toei did for them they would kill them ? most likely UI will beat them and then they come later to annoy us even more

This time they get Zenaki take them up to UI level

ZERO7772 said:
Aizenishere said:
^ what the **** does that even MEAN? THEY DIED? THEY AIN'T THE PROTGA SO THEY ACTUALLY VAPORIZE?
You think after all the teasing Toei did for them they would kill them ? most likely UI will beat them and then they come later to annoy us even more
This time they get Zenaki take them up to UI level
Don't forget that they survive an UI Kamehameha...

Is there like, actual proof that all this will happen?

I'm too used to """spoilers""" to not be extremely skeptical of this.

FTW395 said:
You sure these spoilers aren't fake? No one has covered them yet.
The part of them disappearing is really annoying

For god sake just ring them out for now we had enough

Already saw those Herms spoilers, but the "kefla dissappears after turning ssj3" ones aren't there at all. And let's pray to the ******* gods that if she goes SSj3 it isn't just regular SSj3. Otherwise we're in for a riiiiiiiiiiiideeeeee.

Anyone else just want Caulifa gone in fear that if she and Goku spend too much time together... you know.

JS Goku was REALLY impressed with her.

You really think Goku's brave enough to cheat on Chi-Chi lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back