• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizenishere said:
Anyone else just want Caulifa gone in fear that if she and Goku spend too much time together... you know.
JS Goku was REALLY impressed with her.
Shipping Goku and Caulifa when Caulifa and kale are canon couple ~

Also Goku\Caulifa couple = beating the hell out of each other the entire day

Unite My Rice said:
She called Goku old man, so...
This is Japan we're talking about m8.. and he's the main character. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she wanted.... his dragon balls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Ryu Nope. xD Of course I doubt Caulifla would ever see Goku that way but still, it'd be funny if she had a crush on him.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I would say a obsessed student more than lover. Albeit, i wouldn't be upset if they did end up shipped.
There a lot of these Brat who dislike the main character at first and later worship him

Still Caulifa is too bitchy and rude to respect Goku

Srsly tho

Potara fusion Legendary Super Saiyan 3

What fanfiction is this ? this is so ridiculousl lol

Chi-Chi, Farmer with Shotgun, Yamcha, Monaka, Hercule, Monster Carrot, Soba, Mr. Popo, Broly and Bio-Broly should've been the true Universe 7 team.

Ryukama said:
Chi-Chi, Farmer with Shotgun, Yamcha, Monaka, Hercule, Monster Carrot, Soba, Mr. Popo, Broly and Bio-Broly should've been the true Universe 7 team.
The best part is that Monster Carrot would actually be legit useful.

@AKM Sama

Sangreen is getting downplayed like ****. Put him and El Grande Padre (Goten ***** Revelado) into SSSS Class. Toppo was stated by WoG to be stronger than Shaggy Rojo. SS3 Ed could easily just Hakai Gohan Calvo despite the strength gap. Numbrah 4 Go Blanco should be in 4.5 S Tier (Stronger than SSSS Tier but not quite SSSSS Tier).

Other than that it's pretty solid.

Wait is there actually a community based around this or did you just come up with this on the spot? Either way I'm interested.

PaChi2 said:
The hell is ultimate gohan above hit and frieza lol
Hit and frieza = SSB

Gohan > SSB because Goku needed Kaio ken to beat him, its on his profile if I am not wroy

I didn't add the profile nor i agree with it tbh

Gohan was having troubles with SSJ2 but some people believe he is Kaioken level

Bad for Gohan because if he had few more Hours to train he would been UI level

About Gohan being SSB lvl. Wasn't there some evidence that a Gohan wasn't SSB lvl yet? Like during his fight with Golden Frieza. Beerus and company was sure that Gohan would lose to Golden Frieza despite having previously seen his full power in the fight against Goku. Isn't that enough evidence that Gohan isn't SSB lvl?

But than why would Beerus and the others think he would lose to Golden Frieza who is SSB lvl than if he is supposedly stronger than SSB Goku since he "forced" him to go SSBKK according to his profile.

Seriously Gohan's profile is a mess from shown feats he was never close to SSB lvl. He should be just like Dypso somewhere in between the lvl of SSG and SSB.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The Narrator litterally said Gohan and Goku are completely equal in power.
I could care less about what the arrator says when the story contradicts itself all the time, also he didn't say equa he said "comparable" which is BS considering Goku one shotted him and he didn't even use KKx20 as far we know

That being said Gohan is around SSB level at his peak, Frieza was equal to SSB and Gohan fought him although gohan was getting his ass kicked for the most part although Gohan intended to lose

Ryukama said:
People were too busy awing over how badass Ultra Instinct is to realize that it's a far bigger and worse asspull power up than anything else people have been complaining about lol
Keep quite @Ryukama before @Dragon gets mad.

I was having a discussion about that being a huge asspull with him and he got triggered bad lol.

Ryukama said:
People were too busy awing over how badass Ultra Instinct is to realize that it's a far bigger and worse asspull power up than anything else people have been complaining about lol
Sad thing is you're completely right.

Blanked said:
BS reasoning, you are supposed to judge a character by their personality not powers and similar.
I can't even response

Blank yet again prove he is man of wisdom

I actually was to much in aww to realize it was the biggest Asspull but at lest he didn't annihilate Jiren.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I actually was to much in aww to realize it was the biggest Asspull but at lest he didn't annihilate Jiren.
Toei right now is like;

"Everything went according to keikaku!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back