• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Broly and Gogeta Justification Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah too, but he's hiding there because of Frieza.
Funny, I've seen the movie about twice at this point, and I don't recall any mention of Broly and co. hiding away from Frieza. In fact, I don't recall any of them even regarding Frieza as a threat in that movie.
Does this even qualify for Low 2-C? Their power "[breaching] the limits of the universe", much like Goku and Beerus threatening to completely annihilate the universe, would require explicit mention of time being affected in order for the feat to qualify as Low 2-C instead of 3-A.

Never said that.

Although, considering Vegito Blue in the "Future" Trunks Saga was confirmed to be equal to Beerus by both Supreme Kai and V-Jump, Gogeta Blue after the Tournament of Power would surely be, at the very least, a couple times more powerful than Beerus, no? And Beerus is considered the unreachable goal post for Goku and Vegeta, even at present.

so...

why would this be 2-c?
No, lately not even if Vegeta and Goku did any fusion would be above Bees, in the manga it is shown that the dragon ball order takes out the Gods to become the strongest in the universe, so technically Gogeta, Vegito, Gas, Granola would be below the Gods of Destruction.

in the manga it is shown that the dragon ball order takes out the Gods to become the strongest in the universe
The Fusions are separate entities from the sums of their parts, and they only exist in the world for brief periods of times.

Remember how Frieza was training in the Room of Spirit and Time when Granolah and Gas made their wishes to become the strongest, and Frieza was completely removed from the equation as a result? Gogeta and Vegito were non-existent at the time of Granolah and Gas' wishes.

Funny, I've seen the movie about twice at this point, and I don't recall any mention of Broly and co. hiding away from Frieza. In fact, I don't recall any of them even regarding Frieza as a threat in that movie.

Does this even qualify for Low 2-C? Their power "[breaching] the limits of the universe", much like Goku and Beerus threatening to completely annihilate the universe, would require explicit mention of time being affected in order for the feat to qualify as Low 2-C instead of 3-A.
Needless to mention, their energy was so strong that they were sent to another dimension beyond the universe and the space-time of universe 7, we can suggest that this dimension is beyond the space-time of universe 7.

The Fusions are separate entities from the sums of their parts, and they only exist in the world for brief periods of times.

Remember how Frieza was training in the Room of Spirit and Time when Granolah and Gas made their wishes to become the strongest, and Frieza was completely removed from the equation as a result? Gogeta and Vegito were non-existent at the time of Granolah and Gas' wishes.
The kaioshin quote is pure hyperbole, until that moment in the black saga he never saw the Bills fighting at his peak. Well, Goku mentions that Broly is almost level with Beerus, you left an important part of your argument behind! Broly existed in that same universe and what makes Broly below several characters, such as Frieza, Granola, Gas, Bills, Granola, Moro, and remembering that Gogeta must be mentioned, he is a little superior to Broly, making Bills even be top tier of universe 7, right behind Whis of course! Unless there's a contradiction in that.

About Goku and Beerus, they were affecting another world that has different space-time, so they are low 2-C

Isn't it implied Beerus may be getting stronger or has a passive method of getting stronger in the form of thinking about destruction in the manga?

So the universes are alive in DB, just as I thought. Makes sense for the Shintoists and Zen Buddhist roots of Toriyama's world and story building. Basically, DB is Animist and Hylozoist, as most Japonese literature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back