• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime: Fused Zamasu Low 2-C Upgrade (I Actually Know What I'm Talking About I Swear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinite Zamasu couldn't even put down a tired Base Goku and Base Vegeta when Fused Zamasu nearly one-shot a nearly fully healed Base Goku and Base Vegeta. Even prior to his Power Stressed state, he could knock SSB Vegeta out of his Blue form and did enough damage such that Vegeta could hardly move for a while, whereas Base Vegeta was hit by Infinite Zamasu's blast and could move soon afterwards
Like I said before, plot. Unless you want to argue that the supreme kai should be Tier 2 for defending against Zamasu's blasts. Also, in your OP you argue that FZ = IZ in terms of strength, but it seems you're trying to argue that IZ is weaker here. Your original talking points also include feats from a weaker form of Zamasu, while not acknowledging that Trunks lost to the FZ that fought Vegito before he got the sword of hope.

Like I said before, plot. Unless you want to argue that the supreme kai should be Tier 2 for defending against Zamasu's blasts.
The get out of jail free card basically

Supreme Kai is one thing, as he has shown feats nowhere near this level, but the Saiyan Trio have taken attacks of this magnitude from Fused Zamasu. You can say it's PIS for Supreme Kai to block it, but it's not for the Saiyan Trio to survive that attack
Also, in your OP you argue that FZ = IZ in terms of strength, but it seems you're trying to argue that IZ is weaker here.
Both versions have the same feat of overpowering Super Saiyan Rage Trunks
Your original talking points also include feats from a weaker form of Zamasu, while not acknowledging that Trunks lost to the FZ that fought Vegito before he got the sword of hope.
You do realize that SSR Trunks could, for quite a bit, hold off a sword slash from a Power Stressed Mutated Zamasu right?

And before you say it, this is before he started getting everyone's energy

The get out of jail free card basically

Supreme Kai is one thing, as he has shown feats nowhere near this level, but the Saiyan Trio have taken attacks of this magnitude from Fused Zamasu.
So if they're at least the same thing power-wise, then there's no sense trying to downplay IZ's feats. Especially since you're essentially saying FZ's physicals are greater than IZ's ki blasts.
Both versions have the same feat of overpowering Super Saiyan Rage Trunks
Trunks got overwhelmed way easier in his next two fights with Zamasu than his first.
You do realize that SSR Trunks could, for quite a bit, hold off a sword slash from a Power Stressed Mutated Zamasu right?

And before you say it, this is before he started getting everyone's energy
To quote you - "So... Not dying to it instantly but still very much being overwhelmed?"

So if they're at least the same thing power-wise, then there's no sense trying to downplay IZ's feats.
I'm trying to show examples that indicate that Infinite Zamasu being superior to Fused Zamasu makes no sense. If it came off as downplaying, that's my bad.
Trunks got overwhelmed way easier in his next two fights with Zamasu than his first.
Zamasu was casual in that first clash. He only started getting serious once Vegeta joined in
To quote you - "So... Not dying to it instantly but still very much being overwhelmed?"
Was Trunks's sword being slowly pushed back as they clashed like with the Holy Wrath vs. Galick Gun clash or with the Gohan vs. Cell example you gave?

Correct answer: No. It was stuck in place, and Trunks wasn't giving way. I mean he eventually gains ground against Zamasu but that's because of the energy coming in for the Spirit Bomb so it's irrelevant

Zamasu was casual in that first clash. He only started getting serious once Vegeta joined in
Which looks even worse for Trunks's accomplishments or lack thereof.
Was Trunks's sword being slowly pushed back as they clashed like with the Holy Wrath vs. Galick Gun clash or with the Gohan vs. Cell example you gave?

Correct answer: No. It was stuck in place, and Trunks wasn't giving way. I mean he eventually gains ground against Zamasu but that's because of the energy coming in for the Spirit Bomb so it's irrelevant
Zamasu was toying with him, though. Trunks tries to square up with him again after that initial clash and Zamasu punches him away into the ground and nearly destroys him before his plot power up.

OP, are we saying that IZ is as strong as peak Fusion Zamasu, or the one Goku and Vegeta/non SoH Trunks to a lesser extent affected. I think Zamasu should get a new key, for consistency sake. After getting kicked by Goku in KK, he then matches blows with SSB Vegito for a bit after self striking with his Light of Justice. In fact, he even gigantified in his fight with Vegito and tanked Final Kamehameha. So Black arc Goku and Vegeta wouldn't scale. SoH Trunks would. Vegito as well.

Gowasu did say they may be able to beat him in that state, which would imply that Zamasu got weaker after mutating (at least pre-gigantification), but he was just speculating based on the fact that the non-immortality of Black was having an effect. So I think this can be discarded.

OP, are we saying that IZ is as strong as peak Fusion Zamasu, or the one Goku and Vegeta/non SoH Trunks to a lesser extent affected. I think Zamasu should get a new key, for consistency sake. After getting kicked by Goku in KK, he then matches blows with SSB Vegito for a bit after self striking with his Light of Justice. In fact, he even gigantified in his fight with Vegito and tanked Final Kamehameha. So Black arc Goku and Vegeta wouldn't scale. SoH Trunks would. Vegito as well.

Gowasu did say they may be able to beat him in that state, which would imply that Zamasu got weaker after mutating (at least pre-gigantification), but he was just speculating based on the fact that the non-immortality of Black was having an effect. So I think this can be discarded.
IZ’s feats against the Saiyans are pretty akin to FZ’s before Light of Justice. That’s the thing.

You could, but really the point here is just that the idea that IZ > FZ is entirely unsupported given their feats against the Saiyans and given the nature of IZ.

I would very much write off Shin blocking a blast with his barrier as PIS given his lack of feats near that level, but the Saiyan Trio surviving that blast is not unheard of.

so since I'm a mod now, does that mean the scaling part of the thread has enough votes?
Well you were neutral on the actual IZ = FZ part so I’m not sure

Planck did agree though so technically yes, but again, we gotta wait for the 48 hour grace period from the thread’s conception to apply shit

Agree. Always got the impression he would be weaker than Fused Zamasu if anything since IZ was just the disembodied remnants of FZ that Trunks couldn't destroy, let alone being equal to FZ. The idea he'd be stronger than IZ is completely unfounded.
When you put it into perspective like this, I guess it really does make sense for FZ to be superior to IZ…

Anyways, on the topic of this, I wanted to write up how FZ’s profile may look like if this goes through. I want some thoughts from everyone.

Universe level+ (At least as strong as Infinite Zamasu, who is simply the disembodied will of himself that spread across the universe after his body was cut down. Damaged Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta enough to knock him back into his base form and render him unable to move for a while, which Infinite Zamasu couldn't do to Base Vegeta), higher with Light of Justice (Much stronger than before. Fought and damaged Super Saiyan Blue Vegito), even higher with Gigantification (Became even stronger, albeit at the cost of speed) | Universe level+ (As stated by both Gowasu and Beerus, Zamasu, in this state, was becoming one with the universe and overriding its law and order. Additionally, he was even shown to be present in the main timeline and was affecting the present to a certain degree, implying he was actually affecting space-time as well)

Key: Fusion Zamasu | Infinite Zamasu

Last edited:
When you put it into perspective like this, I guess it really does make sense for FZ to be superior to IZ…

Anyways, on the topic of this, I wanted to write up how FZ’s profile may look like if this goes through. I want some thoughts from everyone.

Universe level+ (At least as strong as Infinite Zamasu, who is simply the disembodied will of himself that spread across the universe after his body was cut down), higher with Light of Justice (Much stronger than before. Fought and damaged Super Saiyan Blue Vegito) | Universe level+ (As stated by both Gowasu and Beerus, Zamasu, in this state, was becoming one with the universe and overriding its law and order. Additionally, he was even shown to be present in the main timeline and was affecting the present to a certain degree, implying he was actually affecting space-time as well)

Key: Fusion Zamasu | Infinite Zamasu
Looks good!

Should we discuss who scales?
Well we’ve all agreed that the three Saiyans downscale in some way. The question is what to do about lower forms

I’ve given examples already. SSJ2 Goku takes multiple hits from Ultimate Gohan when he starts asking Goku to get serious. SSJ Goku can fight Toppo, although he is obviously inferior. Toppo himself actually briefly clashes with Magetta and sends Base Cabba flying

Well we’ve all agreed that the three Saiyans downscale in some way. The question is what to do about lower forms

I’ve given examples already. SSJ2 Goku takes multiple hits from Ultimate Gohan when he starts asking Goku to get serious. SSJ Goku can fight Toppo, although he is obviously inferior. Toppo himself actually briefly clashes with Magetta and sends Base Cabba flying
We might have to just downscale them even further, or just keep them at 3-A.

Universe level+ (At least as strong as Infinite Zamasu, who is simply the disembodied will of himself that spread across the universe after his body was cut down), higher with Light of Justice (Much stronger than before. Fought and damaged Super Saiyan Blue Vegito) | Universe level+ (As stated by both Gowasu and Beerus, Zamasu, in this state, was becoming one with the universe and overriding its law and order. Additionally, he was even shown to be present in the main timeline and was affecting the present to a certain degree, implying he was actually affecting space-time as well)
I would include FZ’s feats against the Saiyans compared to IZ’s, just to further show their comparability.

I’ve given examples already. SSJ2 Goku takes multiple hits from Ultimate Gohan when he starts asking Goku to get serious. SSJ Goku can fight Toppo, although he is obviously inferior.
Valid.

Also, Base Post-ToP Goku (as well as Base DBS: SH) Vegeta should be these since Base/SSJ Goku while exhausted helped beat the same weakened Jiren who was above 17 and whose aura flare knocked Frieza out of his Golden form
Toppo himself actually briefly clashes with Magetta and sends Base Cabba flying
Magetta should get a ToP key.

Besides Vegeta, did Goku and Trunks ever get stronger in preparation for the third (and final) trip to the future?

Besides Vegeta, did Goku and Trunks ever get stronger in preparation for the third (and final) trip to the future?
It’s implied at least. I mean, Goku and Vegeta are shown as comparable and Trunks straight up got a Zenkai after Black stabbed him (probably, at least)

Valid.

Also, Base Post-ToP Goku (as well as Base DBS: SH) Vegeta should be these since Base/SSJ Goku while exhausted helped beat the same weakened Jiren who was above 17 and whose aura flare knocked Frieza out of his Golden form

Magetta should get a ToP key.
Eseseso, my dude. End of ToP stuff ain’t gonna work.

Final Form Frieza could hurt this dude in the finale. Jiren just appears to have gotten even weaker after that energy clash dissipated

Final Form Frieza could hurt this dude in the finale. Jiren just appears to have gotten even weaker after that energy clash dissipated
That just supports End of ToP/Broly Saga Base Frieza being Low 2-C.

This was still the same Jiren who was clearly above Android 17.

It’s implied at least. I mean, Goku and Vegeta are shown as comparable and Trunks straight up got a Zenkai after Black stabbed him
And then Vegeta kicks Goku Blacks ass and met no resistance while doing so until the Sickle of Sorrow, which means that anything prior to the third trip doesn't scale to Low 2-C (So Rose GB pre Sickle of Sorrow and Zamasu don't scale). So SSB Goku and Vegeta (3rd Trip), SSR GB Post Sickle of Sorrow, and SS Rage Trunks post Zenkai all scale to 1/2 of FZ.

And then Vegeta kicks Goku Blacks ass and met no resistance while doing so until the Sickle of Sorrow, which means that anything prior to the third trip doesn't scale to Low 2-C (So Rose GB pre Sickle of Sorrow and Zamasu don't scale). So SSB Goku and Vegeta (3rd Trip), SSR GB Post Sickle of Sorrow, and SS Rage Trunks post Zenkai all scale to 1/2 of FZ.
Excellent scaling, Cinos, this all checks out!

That just supports End of ToP/Broly Saga Base Frieza being Low 2-C.

This was still the same Jiren who was clearly above Android 17.
Final Form Frieza = Weakened Jiren > Golden Frieza?

Yeah no. Also, Frieza is no Saiyan, so he wouldn’t get spontaneously stronger like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back