• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Anime: Fused Zamasu Low 2-C Upgrade (I Actually Know What I'm Talking About I Swear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed here. The keys should be renamed to account for this
This would require a bit of reshuffling for the keys, because Goku and Vegeta only have a single key for the “Future“ Trunks Arc (and it’s fused with the Universe Survival Arc for some reason).

This would require a bit of reshuffling for the keys, because Goku and Vegeta only have a single key for the “Future“ Trunks Arc (and it’s fused with the Universe Survival Arc for some reason).
Couldn't we just put the first two trips to the future with the Universe 6 key and then make this key the final trip + pre-UI ToP

Yeah with this revision, quite a couple of characters are gonna get Low 2-C, and some will get it even earlier.

Couldn't we just put the first two trips to the future with the Universe 6 key and then make this key the final trip + pre-UI ToP
Didn’t they train in between the end of the Future Trunks Arc and the beginning of the ToP though? I feel like those keys should be separated, especially if we scale the Saiyans’ normal SSJ forms to Low 2-C as well.

Im missing something here but why should either Goku or Vegeta on their own get back scaling from Infinite Zamasu?

All of their feats were against Merged Zamasu BEFORE he explicitly powered up by striking himself with lightning, and both saiyans immediately relied on fusion after seeing him power up.

Didn’t they train in between the end of the Future Trunks Arc and the beginning of the ToP though? I feel like those keys should be separated, especially if we scale the Saiyans’ normal SSJ forms to Low 2-C as well.
I'm with Lephyr. Couldn't we just note that they became even stronger leading up to the ToP? I don't wanna have too many keys

Im missing something here but why should either Goku or Vegeta on their own get back scaling from Infinite Zamasu?

All of their feats were against Merged Zamasu BEFORE he explicitly powered up by striking himself with lightning, and both saiyans immediately relied on fusion after seeing him power up.
Infinite Zamasu has inferior feats against the Saiyans to even Fused Zamasu before his Light of Justice power-up

I'm with Lephyr. Couldn't we just note that they became even stronger leading up to the ToP? I don't wanna have too many keys
I don’t really mind leaving them in one key unless we upgrade the normal SSJ forms to Low 2-C, then I think we should separate them.

The fusion was to guarantee victory, as their chances were decreasing. That doesn't mean they can't downscale. It's just that their combined strength without fusion was simply not enough (they were getting tired too iirc).

Does Base Beginning of ToP Goku get Low 2-C?

Also, Magetta should get a 2nd ToP key since his U6 self was only SSJ Vegeta level.
SSJ Goku is 50x Base Goku so I'd assume so (it's like the Super Hero Gohan incident basically)

Also, agree with you on Magetta

I'm iffy on making the 3rd Trip non-God forms Low 2-C but it's not that big a deal since they were never used against Zamasu.

Also, just realized that Base Frieza matched Dyspo, who matched SSJG Goku, so him being Low 2-C is consistent.

I'm iffy on making the 3rd Trip non-God forms Low 2-C but it's not that big a deal since they were never used against Zamasu.

Also, just realized that Base Frieza matched Dyspo, who matched SSJG Goku, so him being Low 2-C is consistent.
Yeah, Final Form Frieza got buffed up to the moon in the ToP
So everything Pre 3rd Trip stays 3-A and Post 3rd Trip becomes Low 2-C.
Yep

For FZ's key, should we note down his Gigantification as something beyond Light of Justice? And also, since the games call this state Corrupted Zamasu, should we also call it that?

Yeah, Final Form Frieza got buffed up to the moon in the ToP
I mean, they at least explained it with him doing mental training.

He already had the monstrous power of Golden Frieza down, but his 2nd time in Hell let him master stamina and technique.

This supports Low 2-C Base Goku since he and Frieza were portrayed as relative equals when they punched each other.

I mean, they at least explained it with him doing mental training.

He already had the monstrous power of Golden Frieza down, but his 2nd time in Hell let him master stamina and technique.

This supports Low 2-C Base Goku since he and Frieza were portrayed as relative equals when they punched each other.
Idk about all that, Frieza was literally fighting a dude comparable to SSG Goku.

Base ToP Goku is Low 2-C yes, but not for this reason

For FZ's key, should we note down his Gigantification as something beyond Light of Justice? And also, since the games call this state Corrupted Zamasu, should we also call it that?
Low 2-C, higher with Light of Justice, even higher with Gigantification

This could work, though there would need to be a lower rating for his speed with Gigantification

Idk about all that, Frieza was literally fighting a dude comparable to SSG Goku.

Base ToP Goku is Low 2-C yes, but not for this reason
Fair point.

Also, would SSJ Caulifla scale for matching SSJ Goku?

Sadly, best boi Cabba does not scale, although IIRC he may have blocked Toppo's punch.

Fair point.

Also, would SSJ Caulifla scale for matching SSJ Goku?

Sadly, best boi Cabba does not scale, although IIRC he may have blocked Toppo's punch.
He took a punch from Toppo, although he is weaker. Also, I wouldn't say SSJ Cabba is that much weaker than SSJ Caulifla, in addition to the fact that Cabba says she "might" be able to beat his SSJ form with her own

He took a punch from Toppo, although he is weaker. Also, I wouldn't say SSJ Cabba is that much weaker than SSJ Caulifla, in addition to the fact that Cabba says she "might" be able to beat his SSJ form with her own
Guess they're getting the Low 2-C bump then.

Kale's Legendary SSJ Form obviously gets it for curbstomping SSJ Cabba, but as @CiscoTheSoto said in his own CRT, she should not be scaling to a SSJB Goku since he was not being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back