• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Possible Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adem Warlock69 said:
The Globe DB Universe is Dumb, it's Scaling is all wrong, Snake way is too big in it, and now the're people arguing that The DBZ universe is 5 Million km wide.
As @Zamasu Chan said.

That globe is used as a guide to know where everything is and not as legit scaling of the size of the universe 7 macrocosm.

Anyone who has seeing it can come up with that conclusion.

Adem Warlock69 said:
The Globe DB Universe is Dumb, it's Scaling is all wrong, Snake way is too big in it, and now the're people arguing that The DBZ universe is 5 Million km wide.
Agreed, the Globe of the Universe should not used to scale

wait...

if 2-C is 2-1001 space continuums THEN 2 universal structures in a space continuum should be a BIG space time continuum which is equal to 2 space continuums?

also check this out: https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Other_World

DBUniverse.png

as said in goku's speed feats in this wiki HEAVEN is like a universe SO other world + heaven + living world + demon realm + hell + kaio realm (high ball)

Other world + Living world (mid ball)

DBS clearly uses the globe. It's not to scale, obviously, but that's doesn't mean it's wrong, the creators are just nice enough to let us see all the locations.

Also, was Goku actually going to destroy Heaven and Hell, or just the World of the Kais? I recall King Kai's planet (therefore heaven) being in danger, but I can't get to my computer to confirm this.

I never understood why DBS decided to use a different universe model

Even DBS manga has different universe model and the Toriyama view of macrocosm both are there so it means anime has it too but it isn't shown

@ByAsura Yeah I believe at least Heaven was threatened as well, but considered he stated that Everything was going to be destroyed , and the Kais were definitely aware of Hell , wouldn't it be safe to assume both were affected in this specific circumstance ?

I see no reason not to use the globe since every single Dragon Ball guide uses it, as well as the DBS manga. The DBS anime uses a simple sphere with a galaxy at its center probably because with it's easier to convey the idea of a universe and of multiple universes.

Besides, can we acknowlegde how annoying of a thing they did by replacing such a cool, almost mythical-looking universe map with the mortal universe, the afterlife and other realms with a stupid, generic and boring sphere with stars?

Yeah in the DBS Anime, when looking at the sphere we only see a bunch of stars. Not even the afterlife or the realm of the Kai is anywhere to be seen.

The center of it wasn't a galaxy, it was a huge cluster of galaxies that somewhat looked liked a galaxy itself. That's clearly depicted when we see Super Shenron absolutely dwarfing a small cluster of galaxies.

But I don'r Really have a problem with using the other depiction either. For zamasu's Reasoning, and the mange also I believed used the anime's depiction and one point, while also using the one from the guides.

I like to look at it as the spheres just simply represent the Living Realm of each Universe which is evident from the Super Shenron scene as stated above.
Db12e59-ebf4b70d-1672-41a3-9692-bf409521c5e3

AwkguyDB said:
I like to look at it as the spheres just simply represent the Living Realm of each Universe which is evident from the Super Shenron scene as stated above.
Db12e59-ebf4b70d-1672-41a3-9692-bf409521c5e3
So in a alternative dimension there is another sphere where the afterlife is located, right?

The old globe is what it look's like with both merge together. Making them separate thus 2-C, right?

ByAsura said:
DBS clearly uses the globe. It's not to scale, obviously, but that's doesn't mean it's wrong, the creators are just nice enough to let us see all the locations.
Also, was Goku actually going to destroy Heaven and Hell, or just the World of the Kais? I recall King Kai's planet (therefore heaven) being in danger, but I can't get to my computer to confirm this.
Nope. It's from DB Kai. We don't use DB Kai to scale to Super(Anime) in this wiki.

Which DBS episode was that globe appeared on?

I don't think we ever seen it in the original DB manga, right?

I am not denying the existence of the afterlife is just that we never seeing that old globe in DBS Anime or Original manga.

It was talked about in this Thread.

Well, we're gonna reach 500 messages soon, so I'll make a new, more organized thread later and explain why I'm starting to believe that the afterlife is another dimension but doesn't necessarily change the ratings of the characters.

@ProudLearner

The globe also doesn't show how the space within the Living Realm looks like in it's entirety so it actually doesn't contradict

Some info are outdated in the guides since they were retcon by DBS.

Have we seen the afterlife sphere without the mortal realm? No. We only have what DBS anime gave us, which is the Mortal Realm sphere.

DBS

Where is the afterlife in those spheres? Is the universe 7 afterlife seperate from the mortal realm thus making them 2-C?

Just to clear things up.

@Zamasu Chan

Gohan did not beat Super Perfect Cell with half of his power. He unleashed his true power during that Final Kamehameha.

so we should take all those spheres being Living Realm universes now I'm not sure if Other World and The Living Realm can be bundled together in a 2-C feat but then again. That begs the question did Zamasu's presence even reach the Other World? I know his rating is largely due to him affecting the past as well but I'm so confused on destroying the Universe (Mortal and Heavenly Realms) and the Kaioshin Realm.

Kepekley23 said:
Just to clear things up.

@Zamasu Chan

Gohan did not beat Super Perfect Cell with half of his power. He unleashed his true power during that Final Kamehameha.
Ok, thanks for telling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back