• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball MWI undoing continuation thread

Only 1 left for this to be accepted
or rejected

Yes, you can do calculations and you can make the Kaioshin realm the size of the Universe, in fact, it already is, but if heaven is accepted the Kaioshin realm becomes Universal size, we already have calculations for him accepted , it's just a matter of time.
which is only that big due to Heaven in the Toei continuity being Universal btw the calculation makes the Macrocosm Map be not in scale even for the realms themselves, so one would need to give up on that

or rejected

which is only that big due to Heaven in the Toei continuity being Universal btw the calculation makes the Macrocosm Map be not in scale even for the realms themselves, so one would need to give up on that
Yes, it was for canon too, but since this is going to be accepted someone needs it for canon too.

Yes, it was for canon too, but since this is going to be accepted someone needs it for canon too.
........i am actually confused what yoy are saying here, are you trying to imply this thread would make it accepted in the cannon again? Cuz that is not the case

Btw if it helps anyone out I found a higher quality image I didn’t bother to get the rest of the scan translated.

IMG_4344.jpg
Your link's broken.

Yes, because heaven becoming Universal in size would make the Kaioshin realm the size of the Universe, but only if one does calculations for canon.

Yes, because heaven becoming Universal in size would make the Kaioshin realm the size of the Universe, but only if one does calculations for canon.
No argument for the afterlife being universal would result in heaven being universal as well, dunno where yoy are getting that from

No argument for the afterlife being universal would result in heaven being universal as well, dunno where yoy are getting that from
In fact, the cosmos argument is spoken in the scan of the sky itself, that which is being proposed by us, and even if the sky does not become Universal, the other world would also be what results by making the Universal kaioshin kingdom size

In fact, the cosmos argument is spoken in the scan of the sky itself
It the "heavenly realm" aka the Afterlife, as that is what is called, it is not talking about Heaven the planey there at all

that which is being proposed by us, and even if the sky does not become Universal, the other world would also be what results by making the Universal kaioshin kingdom size
Not really? As said by @TheGodOfICE777 in the begining of the thread, it wouldn't be universal even with that

If Omega agreed with a possibly 2-C before the new arguments, which further support the idea, why would he change his opinion?
why are you wondering hypotheticals of me?
Already edited
because when he voted there wasn't as many of the arguments and counter arguments, both which have summaries linked in the OP, therefore the possibility of his opinion changing is there
The only new counter argument is that DBS anime “doesn’t show” the entire macrocosm map, so….

Why anyone would want to use a model that clearly only showed the physical universe, is beyond me.
Because that's conjecture? And also not how it works, regardless of model.
If you're talking about the SS scene, and not say Whis, that's literally Uni 7 and 6. However, according to the model, the physical universe is supposed to be in some opaque wall, and also a hemisphere, with the top showing heaven (in a translucent wall too)?
Even if that WAS just "the physical" universe, it wouldn't add up.

Then slap like a dozen other fuckys, hate to break it to you, but DB ain't special. What's actually shown takes precedence, something you all should be thankful for tbh given if we took every guide statement at face value even when shown otherwise, DBZ would be nerfed to shit.

Anyway, I don't think any side is going to convince the other at this point.
You say that, yet Ice literally did for the manga. Just get actual proof instead of going "ignore everything that's actually shown and use the thing not actually implied in the canon" as if that isn't why it's a contradiction in the first place.

Bruh he already voted, he agrees with 2-C, just leave it at that and wait for other staff
.........first off, he based his vote only on the Cosmos scan as he made clear in his voting post, second off, due to the former he only agreed with a "likely" rating and not a full agree on 2-C, you guys have made new arguments for it and new counter arguments have been made, both of which have been put in the OP, i have no idea why you guys are so opposed to someone asking a staff for a second opinion after 7 pages have passed with new arguments from both sides.....like, what harm is there for you guys to seeminly so desperately want me to not ask him "hey new stuff was brought up, can you say if your opinion has changed?" you do understand that he can also agree with it fully instead of only agreeing with a "likely" as he currently does, right?

.........first off, he based his vote only on the Cosmos scan as he made clear in his voting post, second off, due to the former he only agreed with a "likely" rating and not a full agree on 2-C, you guys have made new arguments for it and new counter arguments have been made, both of which have been put in the OP, i have no idea why you guys are so opposed to someone asking a staff for a second opinion after 7 pages have passed with new arguments from both sides.....like, what harm is there for you guys to seeminly so desperately want me to not ask him "hey new stuff was brought up, can you say if your opinion has changed?" you do understand that he can also agree with it fully instead of only agreeing with a "likely" as he currently does, right?
Whos "y'all"? This is like the first time i've really said anything on the votes, nobody is desperate omega, all im saying is that just stop arguing about it with destroit an just wait for other staff to show up, because its clogging up the thread for no reason at all. Its griffins choice for when he comes back if he wants to do that. Thats why I said is just leave it at that.

Whos "y'all"? This is like the first time i've really said anything on the votes,
yeah, you and the other person who said the same thing dunno why you felt like saying that same he said tho.....weird

nobody is desperate omega, all im saying is that just stop arguing about it with destroit an just wait for other staff to show up
Who's arguing with Griffin, i merely asked him, plus i dunno what "destroit" means

because its clogging up the thread for no reason at all.
......you do realise it is you doing that by questioning and arguing about something that you admited will be up to Griffin right? like.........you started it, not me, i am not the one clogging it by doing a relevant question given the increasing number of pages and arguments for each side that happened in the last 7 pages since his vote.........

Its griffins choice for when he comes back if he wants to do that. Thats why I said is just leave it at that.
and yet you saw the necessity to argue with me on why i asked when you know that it is purely up to Griffin to come back here or not?

as i said, if you(any person here btw) doesn't have anything to say to contribute, then please just don't say it at all, it is 14 pages already, y'all should know better honestly

I disagree. I mean aside from other dissenting points, we can see Grand Kai holding what looks to be the universe as shown in DBZ media, or at the very least a scale model of it:
latest

I think the whole intention is to have the balls of which both the mortal realm and Other World reside in. Bear in mind, even Super's multiverse model had the universe as balls:
latest

All this is not mentioning the fact that Goku physically went from Other World to Earth after his first revival during the Saiyan Saga. He didn't do any interdimensional magics or anything; he just went from Other World to Earth physically.

I disagree. I mean aside from other dissenting points, we can see Grand Kai holding what looks to be the universe as shown in DBZ media, or at the very least a scale model of it:
latest

I think the whole intention is to have the balls of which both the mortal realm and Other World reside in.
The Toei continuity doesn't matter much for this thread since they were decomposited from one another

Bear in mind, even Super's multiverse model had the universe as balls:
latest

All this is not mentioning the fact that Goku physically went from Other World to Earth after his first revival during the Saiyan Saga. He didn't do any interdimensional magics or anything; he just went from Other World to Earth physically.
wait.......so you are saying that the OtherWorld/Afterlife and the Living Wolrd are physicially connected?

latest

I think the whole intention is to have the balls of which both the mortal realm and Other World reside in. Bear in mind, even Super's multiverse model had the universe as balls:
latest

You might been mistaken it with Majin Buu I think.

Goku was definitely the case of getting the teleportation provided for him.

However, in regards to this thread, I am neutral to the rest

Babidi and Bibidi can teleport, and often did so for their interstellar conquest.
Also Supreme Kai has a claim regarding this part for Instant Transmission in the anime being better than Goku’s version at the time as shown here.

Also deceased Old Kai was with the others on a distant planet (You can see his halo up on his head)

Why are we talking about Toei WotK stuff, when Toei doesn't have any issues.

It's the DBS anime with the issues, not Toei.

Also Supreme Kai has a claim regarding this part for Instant Transmission in the anime being better than Goku’s version at the time as shown here.
That’s because he has his own unique teleportation ability, not Instant Transmission, known as “Kai Kai.” Buu copies this and uses it to reach the WotK for the final battle.

Also decreased Old Kai was with the others on a distant planet (You can see his halo up on his head)

Old Kai gave his lifespan to Goku (which he says is “only 1000 years left,” so unironically it could be argued Goku should get a “possibly 1000 years,” extension to his Limited Longevity), which is what killed him. However, unlike mortals, who are sent to the check in station, he pops right back up in his dead body as a spirit.

Edit: Link.

That’s because he has his own unique teleportation ability, not Instant Transmission, known as “Kai Kai.” Buu copies this and uses it to reach the WotK for the final battle.

Old Kai gave his lifespan to Goku (which he says is “only 1000 years left,” so unironically it could be argued Goku should get a “possibly 1000 years,” extension to his Limited Longevity), which is what killed him. However, unlike mortals, who are sent to the check in station, he pops right back up in his dead body as a spirit.
That will mean the world of the Kais is still inside the universe though. Hell, that will heavily means it ain’t that separate for the souls at least.

The fact they can teleport at anywhere in the universe. Also Goku did brought up the fact they will need a spaceship to get to Namek (which they later on just decided to do the teleportation).

Also I don’t remember if Majin Buu actually teleport as if he has, he will demonstrate it on screen rather than off screen.

It is still worth a mention that it is true Bidi’s (Shortened his name) magic allows to teleport, but that will very heavily implied they can teleport at anytime in the universe anyway

Back