• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Manga - 3-A Buu Aaga

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who says that their death stops Buu from destroying stuff?
whos saying he would stop? the point is just that after destroying the universe, he would eventually get to the kaioshin realm and kill them which the kais were worried about. Implying that he would destroy the universe first.

This thread is still kicking huh.

I have a question, if we assume it would take Buu 100 trillion years to destroy just the living universe, what AP would that yield?

whos saying he would stop? the point is just that after destroying the universe, he would eventually get to the kaioshin realm and kill them which the kais were worried about. Implying that he would destroy the universe first.
Given he has literally teleported to the kaioshin realm, he can simply switch up.
I disagree for similar reasons to Damage
Keep the guy at 4-B. Close this CRT, it's pointless to go further.

Old Kai, who knows about the fact that they stay in that realm after they die: "And one day, we, too, shall be found by him."

Shin, who trusts Old Kai blindly: "OH SHOOT OH HECK OH NO"

Why assuming any timeframe if Buu had literally millions of years of time at his disposal?
Buu doesn't need to be quadrillions of time FTL. He can teleport and is able to one shot every solar system and habitual planet in existence. He wouldn't be flying through space.

I'm just not seeing any real justification that he's going to make a singular attack that destroys the universe. I'm against this upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back