• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Manga - 3-A Buu Aaga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Universe kid buu but super buu needed dimensional hax to escape a planetary spacetime within the observable universe

The same spacetime base Vegeta busted by powering up in the Future Trunks arc

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
That's a completely different buu which was Buuhan. This is irrelevent

Lets look at the facts:

Cell damn near needed statements from every Dragon Ball production in existence to confirm what he himself stated he was going to do
Kid Buu's hype doesn't extend beyond "hundreds of planets" iirc by U7's kaioshin, let alone demonstrated feats
Kid Buu also copied kaikai which would allow him to travel to the kaioshin realm and accomplish said destruction without nuking the whole universe (which immediately nukes any tier 2 arguments)
Accepting this completely ***** on the entire plot of Battle of the Gods

OP's argument is getting swept tbh, locked by page 5 sadly

I think this should be closed, Medeus, said he could get a range but disagrees with Op I don't think Buu will ever leave solar system it's hilarious see Kid Buu or any Majin Buu on the same level as Cell, lol

One day it will happen WTF cell is being showned to he weaker than a normal let a lone kid buu. Tf is gping on this Wiki now a days

I think this should be closed, Medeus, said he could get a range but disagrees with Op I don't think Buu will ever leave solar system it's hilarious see Kid Buu or any Majin Buu on the same level as Cell, lol
"It should also be noted that the difference between the lowest and highest bounds of Solar System level is roughly a trillion times, making it incredibly inconsistent for even the strongest Buu Saga characters to be listed as anything more than 4-B."

"It should also be noted that the difference between the lowest and highest bounds of Solar System level is roughly a trillion times, making it incredibly inconsistent for even the strongest Buu Saga characters to be listed as anything more than 4-B."
I'm aware of that, but it's still just a 4-B, which Cell has been for a long time, it just doesn't make sense for him to be a 4-B

Sophism at it's finest.
Stop complaining and twisting a simple statement.

The statement was "I will offer my life, otherwise the universe is doomed"
Yet you INSIST the line is "I will offer my life because he will kill us anyway"
WHEN THERE'S NOTHING POINT AT THIS.

You're forcing, stonewalling, twisting the simplest statement in the entire universe to try and get your objectively false point across;

NO. There is no time limit to how long Buu will take to destroy the universe.
You can cope as much as you want.​
Elder Kai saying he would come to the Kaioshin Realm was literally the dealbreaker to make them concede, not the destruction of the universe. He mentions them as two separate phrases, with the Kaioshin Realm part coming last as an added point, which is what convinces them.

Shin and Kibito have known and been saying from the start that the universe is doomed because of Buu themselves long before that scene. Ergo, that on its own wouldn't have changed their minds because they already know, hence why Elder Kai follows up on it with the fact Buu would come to the Kaioshin Realm too.
What are you talking about? What red herring bs is this? I'm not going to engage with that.
That he would've killed the Kaioshin, this isn't remotely a red herring to to the matter at hand.
It does matter because their offer was to save the universe from death, that's what Elder Kai stated would happen, you keep ignoring this and focusing on the latter part of the statement WHICH DOESN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING. The offer Shin and Kibito made are irrelevant.
Elder Kai isn't a special case whatsoever, we don't know any other kai whose life span was finished while in the realm, they were either absorbed, or something else.
Above.

And Elder Kai is most definitely a special case. He's quite clearly shown to be a cut above the other Kai in abilities and knowledge. All the Kai reside in the Kaioshin Realm, and the only Kais Buu absorbed were South Kai and Grand Kai.

Goku Black also killed the Supreme Kai onscreen and there was no such scene where they respawned like Elder Kai. There is absolutely zero evidence that Kais dying in or out the Kaioshin Realm means that they respawn with a halo or whatever, which no wonder, considering their shock when it happened.
.​
Dawg, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, and I'm sick of explaining basic logic and getting replied with "But see, it's hard to think about that, look at this baseless reasoning".

Talking to you is like talking to a brickwall.

Better yet, it's like talking to a person who is ignorant on math, physics or any sort of spatial awareness, but loves to talk like they do know what they're talking about. I'll not go into the math again, you very explicitly does not understand what you're talking about, what part of "0.00001% of the attacks would need to hit" you don't understand?

You don't think that's going to happen? Bring the receipts instead of just talking out of your ignorance. Actually bring up the emptiness of space, the likelihood of hitting any sort of object in the vastness of space while travelling at the speed the projectiles are travelling, BRING OUT THE MATH to prove that the 0.00001% opportunity isn't going to happen with over 2.2e17 samples.
I don't understand why you continue to insist with some irrelevant non sequitur about the probability that he hits something when the problem is in the fact that the AOE he can actually even hit at in the first place.

No idea why you're even making random probability calculations when his range has a set limit and it'd be guaranteed he hits everything in the path of the lines of all the directions he sees. This is more like an actual red herring.

He can shoot a literal infinite amount of attacks for an infinite amount of time and it won't destroy the universe with this method when his actual range itself is too limited when it consists of shooting attacks through straight lines directionally placed from a perspective of a human sized body. This has nothing to do with the emptiness of space or the probability he hits something, because his line of fire itself is unchanging per the size of his body and his body itself's reach to fire attacks out of it. Eventually he'd just be infinitely firing attacks into empty space after clearing out the path of each direction from him. I'm not pointing this out again.

Maybe. But didn't Kid Buu have the Vice Shout anyway? He could come for them at any point. Or did only Super Buu have portals?
Vice shout is made by having enough power to do it, super buu is so incredibly superior to kid buu that we can't really say if he has enough power to do it

Just a thing.

"Destroying" the universe overtime is 4-B regardless as you'd need to destroy even the biggest stars, even supernovas.

While the statement obviously does not have in mind stars of such caliber, him being 4-B is consistent with that.

Just a thing.

"Destroying" the universe overtime is 4-B regardless as you'd need to destroy even the biggest stars, even supernovas.

While the statement obviously does not have in mind stars of such caliber, him being 4-B is consistent with that.
Rare Strym W? I'm fine with 3-B as well

Nah that's a new story but is everyone in agreement at least Tier 3-B?
hahaha-no.gif

Why would you need 3-B if 4-B is enough to destroy every celestial object?
But we have a timeframe, isnt that literally how calcs work? At buu's current speed, it would have to be 3-B at least. Unless you're saying buu is literally quadrillions of time faster than light.

But we have a timeframe, isnt that literally how calcs work? At buu's current speed, it would have to be 3-B at least. Unless you're saying buu is literally quadrillions of time faster than light.
Why assuming any timeframe if Buu had literally millions of years of time at his disposal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back