• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball, including Dragon Ball GT vs ...

All I know is they ain't clearing. NOTHING, I repeat, nothing in DB, DBZ, or DBGT is beating Dialga. Except possibly Whis because of his limited time hax.

UltimateInferno said:
All I know is they ain't clearing. NOTHING, I repeat, nothing in DB, DBZ, or DBGT is beating Dialga. Except possibly Whis because of his limited time hax.
Well since this is composite DB (I think) it would include Demigra who is multi-universal

R1: I don't even know.

R2: The Surfers due to speed, numbers, and hax advantage.

R3: Depends. I don't know what level Asura is currently considered to be.

R4: Don't know enough about Pyron.

R5: See round 2.

R6: Dialga solos. Hard.

FanofRPGs said:
UltimateInferno said:
Well since this is composite DB (I think) it would include Demigra who is multi-universal
BUT THE HAX, MAN, THE HAAAAAAAAX!!!

This is just, why? One trillion? I don't think it would even make a difference to the higher tiers.

1 billion thors and surfurs take it due to hax pyron is an energy being so it's very likely that a thousand pyrons can absorb all the energy attacks, all of them at the same time stomp and dialga wins as well.As far as asura goes I am not sure about him.

420Swagnemite said:
R1) 1 trillion Base Thors
R2) 1 billion Silver Surfers

R3) 1 million Asuras

R4) 1 thousand Pyrons

R5) All of the above

R6) Dialga
1- thors dont have nearly enough power to defeat current db, but idk about their hax so idk who wud win

2- too many surfers, untill a quadrillion or quintillion x ftl dbs is conformed, their hax wud allow them to win (even though their combined physical power/ stats is still nearly nothing compared to beerus)

3- 1 mil ausras is at best 1 million galaxies, and i dont think he has any useful destructive hax, so 1 mil asuras lose to current dbs god tiers

4- combined stats of pyrons are still well below that of current god tiers, and i dont kow if the hax will give him a win or not

5- all of above win due to surfer hax

6- dialga wins

in short: dbs still has shortcomings in the hax department, if that werent the case, a dbs god tier wud stomp this whole gauntlet (minus dialga), shows you how important hax is

then again, beerus does have kind of transmutation, so if he were faster, he cusd counter the hax imbalance along with whis

Back