• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Special Ki Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Spacetime techniques won't work on me, just like with you"

Space time techniques don't work on Time Power users. The Bird point doesn't hold up since Chronoa is leagues below TokiToki and DogiDogi.

Hakai Ki erases stuff on contact by nature. You can't touch that Ki without an adequate resistance, otherwise you'd get Erased.

This point, alongside the first one, is what makes me go mad, to the point i question the very nature/intent behind the post.

Because yes, arguing this literally shows that people have not played none of the Xenoverse games and have never watched Heroes in the first place.

People snapping, going mad and becoming evil and corrupted due to Dark Ki happens in... Pretty much every arc. And happens everywhere throughout Xenoverse.

He was called God Bird, or Time God multiple times

They all used the same power:

https://imgur.com/a/x98MXf1
https://imgur.com/a/nJyj0xG
https://imgur.com/a/UX2Tvek
https://i.imgur.com/ahtEJqx.jpg
Keysword also got charnged with Time Power or Power of Time:
https://imgur.com/a/GvBhggK
https://imgur.com/a/GvBhggK
https://i.imgur.com/1TRQsWA.png
https://i.imgur.com/N7XE42S.png
Chronoa literally has a state called Power of Time Unleashed or Time Power Unleashed
Mechikabura also called her power: Time Power
https://imgur.com/a/idRc2Me

from here, Chronoa try to use space-time to attack Fu but well, obviously he resist it

1. Returned everything to initial state is not causality hax?????. Also the statistics part is game play mechanic
2. The scan also say Time and it is Agios power
3. Fu with that power revert everything to state of zero is not causality hax????
4. Time Power hold control over history and timeline, so.............. And Chronoa capable of adjusting history
5. "that's their fate" while it do sound kinda flowery when it stand alone, however it can change the outcome of history[21] according[21] to people's thoughts and desires[21] with its sheer presence/released aura, and it can also change the future/fate[21] with its power. The Tokitoki egg contain time energy and give birth to Tokitoki who using time power

Again like all of above, they used the same power, also Tokitoki is the reason for the existence of Supreme Kai of Time
And no not chain reaction at all because It can do this
Agios also have technique called Time Destruction, she used the same thing on Time Scroll. Even Sealas stated he need power to burn that scroll down, blast it normally did nothing to timeline
Also Fu plan to do this, no time scroll involve here

Here, i forgot to add it, there is also another two in Xenoverse but i forgot where it is

Space-time distortion. Also like the Time Power page said, all of the power users can distort space-time, timeline and history, scan laying all around, it is really easy to see. Subjective reality is also in Fate hax section, as they can change the future out come based on their thought and desire
Also the scan above for memory manip: Adjust history

It is from the causality card hax, but well your comment is fair since it could be nitpicking on my part, but anyway the power can null power via three ways, either directly seal them away or revert everything back to before opponent acquired power or power up, or just make it disappear

and Fu used Time Power on it:

Understandable, however the reason from my part is: Time Power also force Demon to be affected by time hax from it, as it is stated that Tokitoki dragged Fu to a time mess, which you already know that Demon already disconnected from flow of time thus should not be dragged back to time normally

Universal Energy System????. Time Power is UES, it prove resistance so when nulling it you also null its resistances?????. But anyway i can understand your points

Full contexts, Fu resist space-time power and said like Chronoa he resist the power

I need to go to sleep now since it is midnight in my country, and due to my work i don't have much time on PC so we will talking about Time Power first, we can talk about Concept blog and Dark Ki after we finish Time Power, if that fine to you Glassman

do any of these help with scans

Forgot this but: Clear away the Darkness is not Purification??, He clean the entire Demon Realm......

Full video as he purified the Demon Realm

The last scan is CC Goku using Time Power given by Tokitoki to null away Fu's power null status effect on his teammate

Might aswell throw my few cents here

Supreme Kais of Time, Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura. the Time Birds and even Demigra are all "normal" Time Power users. They use the same Time Power/Ki to amp their raw stats, they use the same TP to utilize and enchance their abilities/techniques that they all share and can use like Freeze, Time Labyrinth, time dilation, etc....The only real difference with the Time Birds compared to other TP users is that Tokitoki's existence is actually connected to time, due to being born from the same Time Energy/Power of Time that all of these individuals use. Both Supreme Kais of Time and Time Birds are referred to as "Gods of Time" (Please keep in mind that "Supreme Kai of Time" literally translates to "World King God of Time"), with Demigra even explicitly trying to get his hands on Tokitoki's power in order to become the new Supreme Kai of Time, and the Time Power Unleashed state is literally just a stronger state of Time Power due to unleashing all of it at once as stated and shown by Chronoa. Time Power users utilize the same Time Power abilities, and weaker Time Power users can even utilize the exact same Time Power abilities that the Gods of Time use themselves (Demigra, a Time Power user who is not a Supreme Kai of Time nor a Time Bird, succesfully pulled off the Time Labyrinth, which is a Time God's ability as specifically stated, which literally just proves the point about the abilities scaling to everyone), and as both Ottavio and Vietthai noted, they even have the same resistances, as Fu with a Time Birds power can resist Chronoa's spacetime techniques just like Chronoa can resist them as stated by Fu himself (Keep in mind that Chronoa is leagues below a Time Bird, but still has the same resistances as one, due to possessing Time Power). They clearly share the same UES of Time Power/Time Energy/Ki, which is even used to create spacetimes and such, but a Time Bird is just stronger user of said TP, due to their existence being literally tied to it. But anyways, about Dark Ki...

In the scan linked, the player is trapped within the "World of Mind Control" where they need to defeat a fake copy of themselves in order to break out of the mind control. They're basically fighting an illusion inside their head, but I can understand that this prob requires a better explanation.

To better explain the context, during Dark Shenron's feat, where he was simply just flexing his Dark Ki when summoned, he made "impossibilities possible" by changing history/fate, per say. One of these examples was the version of Bardock "summoned" by Dark Shenron, who then transformed into a SS4 like it was normal to him. Chronoa then noted that because of Dark Shenron's influence/ki/"spacetime-division", warriors who originally shouldn't have even existed now end up drifting to the Time Vault. Dark Shenron effectively changed the fate/history of this random alternate timeline Bardock, causing him to have SS4 like it was normal thing for him, which Chronoa herself deemed as impossible in history (as Bardock normally doesn't/can't become a SS4 in the future obviously). This SS4 Bardock only exists due to Dark Shenron's distortion of history/fate as that's the only way a SS4 Bardock can actually exist in history, as he was bringing impossible warriors into existence

Controlling a 4D space is considered Higher-Dimensional Manip in the wiki's own page so manipulating the Demon Realm should qualify for HDM. There is also the Crack of Time feat.

Most of the scans are listed in the Basic Level of Dark Ki usage, where characters get corrupted and turned into mad berserks. There are countless other examples, but if necessary, we can add a few more.

Ummmmm, I'm assuming you're referring to this scan? The first scan of this album literally brings up the "empty spacetime" which is Fu's universe, with Trunks even stating that Goku's unmistakenly in Fu's created universe, and the scan after that literally states that a "new spacetime" was born, which again is Fu's universe, so that's atleast 2 spacetime statements for Fu's universe. But if that's not enough, I suppose we can add more statements about Fu's universe being a "new spacetime" or "empty spacetime", which there are plenty of (The term "Empty spacetime" is referring to the fact that it lacks all mortal life btw)

Pretty sure that simply shaking the world doesn't literally cause entire buildings to float up in the sky and a giant hole in space.

Dark Factor resists Robelu's Time Rail which reflects and rewinds attacks back

Towa was unaffected by taking in the Dark Factor as shown above, so yes

Dark Shenron was unable to nullify Mechikabura's power directly, due to his overwhelming power. The only way he could nullify Mechikabura was by an indirect loophole of giving Demigra the power to oppose him. It's still a resistance as Dark Shenron directly can't just null Mechikabura's powers on his own and had to resort in a loophole of giving Demigra the power to do so

Edit: To quickly go over the Time Scrolls, in order to actually erase the timelines that they record/contain, you would directly need the power to actually affect those timelines. Simply just destroying/blowing up a Time Scroll won't destroy the history/timelines they record. This is especially shown with Sealas who, in order to burn the Time Scrolls and reshape reality in his own image, needed more power to do so. He couldn't just "lol nuke" the Time Scrolls in base form, he specifically needed the power of his amped Artificial Intelligence Ahms whom he fused with, in order to burn the Scrolls and their records to erase and reset history. In simple terms, there is no chain reaction stuff going on here.
and this

No because those were other points I asked and we finished those discussions. Everything I listed was not addressed in the entire thread

Making a new post for this to make it easier to follow.

Age Manipulation (time power): Any scans on this?

Paralysis inducement (time power): Is there any scans to indicate that it's time power doing the paralysis because the gif doesn't really tell me much.

Reality Warping and Subjective reality (time power): None of the scans indicate reality warping, especially when the first scan is Fu needing the time bird with demon realm ki in order to do it, and the rest is just maintaining timelines, which is just a sustaining feat at best and not literal reality warping. Where exactly in the Bardock/Mira scan is it implied that they can take one's desires and manifest it to reality because the clip doesn't show me anything about this.

Void hax and NPI (time power): Where's the statement that the crack of time is a literal void? Especially if the crack of time is a demon realm when it's just stated to be a space, not a literal void?

Durability Negation (time power): Any scans on the characters being able to bypass durability with affecting space time would be nice, cause there's no scans on that at all.

Purification (Time power): Is there any indication that the time powers can literally purify the demon powers here because again, time bird blowing up an area doesn't tell me much when he nukes the source of the demon fuckery and everything turns to normal.

Morality Manipulation (Dark Ki): Where in the scans does it say that they turn sides based on morality as opposed to it being just mind control? Especially when the scans say they're being mind controlled? Also nothing about the scans for enhanced dark ki imply it's more potent than before, especially when you're using Chronoa being corrupted as proof despite using her being corrupted as evidence for the weaker version of dark ki? None of that makes any sense here.

Radiation Hax (Dark Ki): Where's the proof it's the exact same thing as the Blutz wave? It literally just gives Vegeta SSJ4 and skips the entire Oozaru form, something the Blutz wave does in the first place so it's not even comparable.

Physics and Law hax (Dark Ki): Like I said, the scan literally shows Fu using the power of the dark demon realm and the time bird to do this in the first place. So this doesn't remotely count for dark ki, just something specific that Fu did.

Power Modification and Power null (Dark Ki): Nothing in the description remotely implies them actively modifying or nulling the powers, just changing the timeline, so unless they actually modify the powers or nullify it, this wouldn't count.

Resistance to Dark Ki (God Ki): The fact the time bird got affected by transmutation from dark ki despite being a god doesn't really tell me that they resist every single application of Dark Ki, at best this seems like they resist the mind control aspects of dark ki, not literally everything else.

Resistance to Possession (God Ki): The time bird and universe tree was the reason Goku resists this, so this isn't even a normal god ki resistance in the first place.

Resistance to Power Null (Dark Factor): The fact the dragon can nullify Mechi's mind control despite saying he can't do anything about it doesn't really make it consistent here, it's a contradiction if he can grant Demigra the ability to stop Mechi's mind control and also just the same old dragon balls rule of not affecting beings stronger than them.

Resistance to Memory Hax (Dark Factor): Any scans on the Dark Factor resisting Android 21's waves? Cause nothing's there, also what about seeing your memories remotely imply a resistance if he doesn't resist his memories being tinkered in the scans?

Resistance to Space hax (Dark Factor): Nothing about this is warping space, just reversing time.

Resistance to reality warping (Dark Factor): What part of this is a resistance if it just affects the environment and not the people itself?

Corrosion Inducement (Destruction Ki): Nothing about Beerus and Champa's fight is corrosion, just more deconstruction/EE given their powers.

Paralysis and Telekinesis (Destruction Ki): Which one is it, telekinesis or paralysis cause you can't have both while claiming it's a telekinesis, also a gif would be nice.

Mind and Morality hax (Evil ki): Is it even mind control or morality hax when the scans are literally just goku and vegeta going insane with the ki?

Limited Power absorption/nullification (evil ki): The scan seems weird, this just looks like the ki overpowered Vegeta's ki, not that it absorbed or nullified the energy for Vegeta.

Also why are you guys using this scan for both Dark factor AND Dark Ki despite saying the former is better than the latter? Doesn't make it consistent here.
I need to look over these. I'll get back to you guys.
Also just a side tangent in general, but the Dark Factor and Evil Ki shouldn't be on the verse page given with new rules stated you need at least 5 users of the same ability for it to register as a standalone page. So Cumber's stuff shouldn't even be there, same applies to Dark Factor when Mechi and Fu are the only ones who scale to this.
Yeah, this has become a thing. Though isn't that for physiology pages? If Dark Factor is hard to explain then a blog should be fine in my opinion but if Dark Factor is simple to grasp, it shouldn't be there.

Well, back now
Is there any specific evidence to show that characters can influence the concept within the scroll? Because saying "can straight up do anything to the scroll" is kind of broad for me.
It can directly affect what inside the Scroll
Not sure if I understand the context correctly, but according to this they only erase the Demon Realm and it's not concept?
Actually, she BFR the entire Demon Realm along with the Demons to the Crack of Time, outside of the flow of Time (she directly said that "wander with me forever outside the flow of Time, Demon Realm"). And she also erase every "trace" of it inside the Scroll
But you say that destroying the concept of evil is conceptual hax and Janemba is concept of evil right?
No, what i mean is just depend on feat, Time Power users like Chronoa can erase, but that only them. Just interacting and killing the guy is just NPI
They may be the same in some special circumstances, but like I said we don't generally treat them like that, i.e if someone controls thought we will just say that it's mind hax instead of conceptual hax.
Anyway i decided to do translation for all the Japanese scans about Janemba and they all point toward Janemba being Evil Ideas (some translations even stated Evil Concept but well) since there were some previous contexts mistake
Yeah, this has become a thing. Though isn't that for physiology pages? If Dark Factor is hard to explain then a blog should be fine in my opinion but if Dark Factor is simple to grasp, it shouldn't be there.
Actually:
Dark Factor have 5 users: Brainwashed Chronoa, Fu, Mechikabura, Towa (along with Mira when he fuse with her and turn into Final Form), Universe Tree. There is also more characters but we only at the first stage of making profile for them like Xeno Dark King Vegeta
Evil Ki have 4 users: Cumber, CC Vegeta, CC Goku, Fu. There is more characters which we still in the process of making them like: DBH Turles, DBH Bojack
I just want to point out, that just being abstract does not make something conceptual (for our purposes) in nature, concepts are abstract yes, but, not all abstract things are concepts.
Using what is mentioned here, evil, evil as an idea is abstract yes, but that does not then necessitate it being a fundamental concept of reality.
At best I can currently see evil for DBH being a type 3 concept of the mental variety, but if it qualifies for that is not my issue right now.
The thing is, we evaluate it based on contexts and feats, since like you said, concept is abstract, manipulating concept is manipulating something that abstract in nature. Currently even with our Conceptual Manipulation, it is a power that just boil down to manipulating something abstract that define and shape reality, and change some aspect of physical reality in the process that why we have characters like Bleach manipulating Name get Conceptual Manipulation. Type is just based on the scale said abstraction can affect reality, which should be evaluated based on contexts and feats, not because it sound like a not fundamental enough. Anyway like i said, based on Sealas statement, he clearly stated he need to destroy all of existence and reshape it from nothing, scratch to remove Evil, which if Evil is not fundamental enough (type 3) then Sealas didn't need to go that far since he capable of creating an entirely new reality/timeline which was stated by Chronoa to be accurate down to the last blade of grass, he could remove Evil directly; so it must be fundamental enough that define an aspect of all reality itself for him to go that far, Type 1 is just independent from reality which i already explained in the sandbox, since he capable of destroying all of existence via his raw power, if it is type 2 he didn't need to go after the Time Scrolls, so it is type 1

Last edited:
Actually, she BFR the entire Demon Realm along with the Demons to the Crack of Time, outside of the flow of Time (she directly said that "wander with me forever outside the flow of Time, Demon Realm"). And she also erase every "trace" of it inside the Scroll
I understand that it can influence what is inside the Scroll directly, what I want to know is, can it influence the concept directly or not? BFR and erasing every trace don't mean conceptual hax, obviously, although the latter may be good supporting evidence, then again, it may just mean that the target has been erased from time or causality (if everything related to it also disappears) instead of conceptual erasure.
No, what i mean is just depend on feat, Time Power users like Chronoa can erase, but that only them. Just interacting and killing the guy is just NPI
Erasing AE doesn't mean conceptual hax either, you need the actual evidence for it affecting the concept itself instead of NPI. For reference, Dracula can erase Death, who is AE and that feat is listed as Existence Erasure on his page only (and he has CM for a separate reason).
Anyway i decided to do translation for all the Japanese scans about Janemba and they all point toward Janemba being Evil Ideas (some translations even stated Evil Concept but well) since there were some previous contexts mistake
While my translation disagrees with you, I don't think that matters anymore since one of your scans outright states that he is the incarnation of evil as opposed to the evil itself, so the discussion can end here I believe?

Literally turns Fu into a child

Dogidogi in the scan literally just spreads his energy to paralyze them. The Time Birds mainly use Time Power

The unknown histories were created from the thoughts and desires of other people. The Bardock/Mira history was one of them.

The Crack of Time is stated explicitly to be outside the dimension of time and time itself entirely. The term "space" is only referring to an area outside of time, nothing more. It's not a Demon Realm.

Removing Dura Negation is fine.

What "source"? Are you referring to Mechikabura's castle? That's not a source for the Demon Realm's darkness. It's literally just a castle, nothing more. There's no "source" for the Demon Realm's darkness. It's literally a shadow world filled with dark ki, which Tokitoki purified with his energy.

The rest can be handled by someone else, as I have more important matters to attend to atm

Last edited:
@godofice literally everything in my comment that a lot of folks won't respond to for some reason.

@LordGriffin1000 it applies to abilities too, Homestuck had a verse ability page with only like 2 characters scaling at best and it caused the discussions on what's allowed and what's not for verse specific ability pages.

@Dagoth_OwO then the gogeta stuff needs to be removed for just that scan, though it also raises some questions on why the time users resist age hax if fu and chronoa and age their bodies with time power.

if you have any scans that Dogidogi have time powers too that would be great.

Is that even subjective reality when the eggs just make changes like having one make an action to change an event? The eggs aren't taking what's inside someone's thoughts and projecting it onto reality, or making something fake become real.

That doesn't exactly answer my question on it being a literal void. It being outside of time doesn't make it a void unless having dimensions outside of time always counts as voids in the wiki which I'm not aware of.

Literally the last 10 seconds of this clip has this beating heart thing that just dies out from toki toki blowing everything up, that's what I'm talking about.

Dark Ki stuff

Morality Manipulation : This is one of the most blatant examples to me. Hercule, who is a good person, gets corrupted and starts wrecking havoc and doing bad things.

Power Nullification: the scan in the page says that Dark Ki can actually suppress your power,so it should be fine.

Law hax: iirc Demons created the Demon Realm, a place that has completely different laws.

Evil Ki

Mind Manipulation: Vegeta literally states that Goku has been brainwashed by the Evil Ki. Plus, he seemed to only attack Vegeta and co. while he didn't even bother to attack Cumber.

About resistances, with the introduction of Universal Energy Systems, I've been told that resisting the energy system would allow you to resist all of its applications.

Evil Ki

Mind Manipulation: Vegeta literally states that Goku has been brainwashed by the Evil Ki. Plus, he seemed to only attack Vegeta and co. while he didn't even bother to attack Cumber.
Isn't that because he was closer? Iirc Fu used it on Goku and Vegeta and they attacked him still while under it's effects, or was that anime only?

Isn't that because he was closer? Iirc Fu used it on Goku and Vegeta and they attacked him still while under it's effects, or was that anime only?
Actually no, Fu is not corrupted by the Evil Aura, he just used it, and it is also in the manga as well, and he didn't has Evil Saiyan state like Cumber, Turles or Evil Aura-empowered state like Bojack. Fu situation is like, eh, he pull the Evil Aura out and use it like an equipment then pull it back, since he want to experiment, he partially use it to experiment like corrupting and mind snaping Goku and Vegeta (for fun)

Actually no, Fu is not corrupted by the Evil Aura, he just used it, and it is also in the manga as well, and he didn't has Evil Saiyan state like Cumber, Turles or Evil Aura-empowered state like Bojack. Fu situation is like, eh, he pull the Evil Aura out and use it like an equipment then pull it back, since he want to experiment, he partially use it to experiment like corrupting and mind snaping Goku and Vegeta (for fun)
I never said Fu was corrupted... My comment is referring to the one saying Goku only seemed to attack Vegeta and not Cumber. It has nothing to due with Fu being effected by it just that he used it on Goku like Cumber did, yet Goku still attacked him, indicating that he does attack anybody regardless of if they used it on him.

I never said Fu was corrupted... My comment is referring to the one saying Goku only seemed to attack Vegeta and not Cumber. It has nothing to due with Fu being effected by it just that he used it on Goku like Cumber did, yet Goku still attacked him, indicating that he does attack anybody regardless of if they used it on him.
Yes that my points, Goku only attack who either not corrupted by the Evil Aura or not possesses the enhanced state granted by the Aura itself, while Fu did use the Aura, he not literally taking on the aura to transform into the enhanced state, thus Goku and Vegeta still target him. the only exception is when Vegeta gain corrupted by it when he is in the range of the battle between Turles and Cumber, he got corrupted then attack both of them briefly (possibly due to having no one else around other than Cumber and Turles), then controlled the Aura

@godofice literally everything in my comment that a lot of folks won't respond to for some reason.

@LordGriffin1000 it applies to abilities too, Homestuck had a verse ability page with only like 2 characters scaling at best and it caused the discussions on what's allowed and what's not for verse specific ability pages.

@Dagoth_OwO then the gogeta stuff needs to be removed for just that scan, though it also raises some questions on why the time users resist age hax if fu and chronoa and age their bodies with time power.

if you have any scans that Dogidogi have time powers too that would be great.

Is that even subjective reality when the eggs just make changes like having one make an action to change an event? The eggs aren't taking what's inside someone's thoughts and projecting it onto reality, or making something fake become real.

That doesn't exactly answer my question on it being a literal void. It being outside of time doesn't make it a void unless having dimensions outside of time always counts as voids in the wiki which I'm not aware of.

Literally the last 10 seconds of this clip has this beating heart thing that just dies out from toki toki blowing everything up, that's what I'm talking about.
If you could be more specific that would be nice
2. I legit named 5 evil ki users and vietthai named 5 dark factor characters so no it won’t be removed off the special ki manip page

@Ottavio_Merluzzo I still am unsure if that can even be considered subjective reality, cause he didn't literally take something trunks imagined and made it onto reality, he just created another timeline where trunks followed his emotions over logic to save his best friend.

that should be in the page then, since there's no implication of it being normal mind control and just hercule acting like hercule yet doing evil things.

I'm referring to the advanced dark ki section since there's little to no scans or justifications for it beyond some changes in the timeline, normal dark ki is fine, just the advanced one I have an issue with.

Was the entire realm built by their magic or no? Because the scan mentions it always being a thing, so it just sounds like they adapted to the realm and made a place to live there as opposed to making everything.

Where exactly is that shown? Cause the scans just show Vegeta and Goku going insane by the evil ki and wildly attacking Fu, nothing about him serving Cumber or whatever. Especially when Fu haxed goku and vegeta to go insane and attack the guy who haxed him, idk if it's just mind manipulation, moreso it's them literally going insane.

Not exactly, especially if there's some contradictions, it should be a case by case basis, unless you have in lore explanations where characters point out how insane it is the characters got haxed by an ability they should resist and there being an explanation of some sorts, you'd usually just resist what you're shown to resist at best.

@godofice who exactly are the 5 for dark factor and evil ki? Cause Cumber's the only one I see for evil ki and Mechi and Fu and Towa's the only one I see for dark factor.

@Theglassman12 Fu was very likely haxed before he merged with Dogidogi, considering we never saw Adult Fu with Dogidogi absorbed. As for Chronoa, I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Are you referring to her "adult state? That's just her "True Form"as the Supreme Kai of Time/Time God.

Dogidogi can perform Time Power attacks like Freeze and he's referred to as a Time God by Fu who absorbed him, just like Chronoa/Tokitoki are, and he's basically Tokitoki's sibling due to being born from another time egg like Tokitoki was

The Trunks "Unknown History" was created by Trunks' desire/conflict to help Gohan which he obviously didn't do originally, as he listened to Chronoa's pleas. The "Unknown history" is based on the thoughts of other people, which in this case was Trunks' conflict and thought/desire to save Gohan and create a peaceful future. The egg reacted to Trunks' inner conflict/desire to help Gohan, resulting in the creation of this history. It would seem Subjective Reality to me, since this history is the result of Trunks' thought/desire made manifest

Seems rather odd to me that a realm which is outside the flow time entirely would still have a flow of time, especially when its sealed denizens are imprisoned there due to being an actual threat to time itself. Chrono Trigger supposedly has a similar example with the "Darkness Beyond Time" but I'm not knowledgeable enough on the verse to claim that for a fact

That's just a part of Mechikabura's castle, nothing more. Since the castle is getting destroyed it's obviously going to "turn off". The Demon Realm itself is a realm filled with Dark Ki, so Tokitoki would have to purify that in order for the Demon Realm to be rid of the darkness.

Last edited:
@Ottavio_Merluzzo I still am unsure if that can even be considered subjective reality, cause he didn't literally take something trunks imagined and made it onto reality, he just created another timeline where trunks followed his emotions over logic to save his best friend.

that should be in the page then, since there's no implication of it being normal mind control and just hercule acting like hercule yet doing evil things.

I'm referring to the advanced dark ki section since there's little to no scans or justifications for it beyond some changes in the timeline, normal dark ki is fine, just the advanced one I have an issue with.

Was the entire realm built by their magic or no? Because the scan mentions it always being a thing, so it just sounds like they adapted to the realm and made a place to live there as opposed to making everything.

Where exactly is that shown? Cause the scans just show Vegeta and Goku going insane by the evil ki and wildly attacking Fu, nothing about him serving Cumber or whatever. Especially when Fu haxed goku and vegeta to go insane and attack the guy who haxed him, idk if it's just mind manipulation, moreso it's them literally going insane.

Not exactly, especially if there's some contradictions, it should be a case by case basis, unless you have in lore explanations where characters point out how insane it is the characters got haxed by an ability they should resist and there being an explanation of some sorts, you'd usually just resist what you're shown to resist at best.

@godofice who exactly are the 5 for dark factor and evil ki? Cause Cumber's the only one I see for evil ki and Mechi and Fu and Towa's the only one I see for dark factor.
If something is created through your desire or dreams wouldn’t that qualify for subject reality? If it doesn’t can you explain why I’m not to knowledgeable in subjective reality also Mechibakura, Towa, Mira, Fu, Posessed Chronoa dark factor is a advanced dark ki so the same thing applies

Do
If something is created through your desire or dreams wouldn’t that qualify for subject reality? If it doesn’t can you explain why I’m not to knowledgeable in subjective reality also Mechibakura, Towa, Mira, Fu, Posessed Chronoa dark factor is a advanced dark ki so the same thing applies
Do you have any other things you thing shouldn’t be on the verse page because 5+ users having it rule isn’t broken here

The thing is, we evaluate it based on contexts and feats, since like you said, concept is abstract, manipulating concept is manipulating something that abstract in nature.
You understand that things such as laws, thoughts, and feelings are abstract, yes?
Yet we do not make the above things conceptual simply because they are abstract. We acknowledge that although such things are abstract, that status does not necessitate it being conceptual without further elaboration about their nature and relation to reality. We would require these things to display form-like properties to qualify for types 1 and 2. If they do not exhibit these qualities, they at most could qualify for type 3 unless there is material that gives them the exposition necessary to fulfill these requirements.
Currently even with our Conceptual Manipulation, it is a power that just boil down to manipulating something abstract that define and shape reality, and change some aspect of physical reality in the process that why we have characters like Bleach manipulating Name get Conceptual Manipulation.
No, it does not. If so, law manipulation as a power would be entirely redundant, as it is both something abstract and something that defines and shapes reality. However, not all laws are considered to be concepts because there are more qualities something needs to have to be a concept than being an abstraction and defining reality.
Bleach qualifies for it because name's do show form-like qualities, with every instance of a character's name being affected once the "prime name" is affected.
Type is just based on the scale said abstraction can affect reality, which should be evaluated based on contexts and feats, not because it sound like a not fundamental enough.
I did not say that, and no type is not based on the scale of the concept. What matters is the nature and properties displayed by the abstractions.
And no, not sounding fundamental is not a part of my argument if I came across as such, then I partially apologize. However, within my text, was there a mention of fundamentality being a critical part of what makes something a concept? If so, I do not see it.
Anyway like i said, based on Sealas statement, he clearly stated he need to destroy all of existence and reshape it from nothing, scratch to remove Evil, which if Evil is not fundamental enough (type 3) then Sealas didn't need to go that far since he capable of creating an entirely new reality/timeline which was stated by Chronoa to be accurate down to the last blade of grass, he could remove Evil directly; so it must be fundamental enough that define an aspect of all reality itself for him to go that far, Type 1 is just independent from reality which i already explained in the sandbox, since he capable of destroying all of existence via his raw power, if it is type 2 he didn't need to go after the Time Scrolls, so it is type 1
You seem to be underestimating how hard it would be to purge an idea from reality, whether it is conceptual or not, it would at minimum require the eradication of all life and all potential forms of life developing.
The mention of Sealas being able to create a perfect clone of reality should not be used, because as the descriptor states, it would be a complete copy of reality, down to the fact that evil exists.

Seems rather odd to me that a realm which is outside the flow time entirely would still have a flow of time, especially when its sealed denizens are imprisoned there due to being an actual threat to time itself. Chrono Trigger supposedly has a similar example with the "Darkness Beyond Time" but I'm not knowledgeable enough on the verse to claim that for a fact
That was not what glass was referring to, glass (to my reading) was asking if there is any actual proof for the place itself to be physically non-existent, rather than just existing outside of the temporal axis of the universe, which does not prove that its existence is as such.
And for Chrono Trigger there is more to the Darkness Beyond Time's NEP than just being outside of time, such as it being where all things that are erased go, such as timelines and people, with it also lacks dreams, the basic component of all things in Chrono Trigger.

@Ottavio_Merluzzo maybe it could be reality warping? I'm fine with it being a possibly.

@Dagoth_OwO yeah that's what I'm referring to since it seems to age her body drastically compared to how she is normal, given this happens to both Fu and Chronoa, the latter being someone naturally in tune with time powers I don't really see how it would be a resistance.

So Dogidogi is one of the two eggs that were hatched did I get that right? If that's the case then I'm fine with it, just clarify that Dogidogi comes from the same egg and would have the same power as a result.

That sounds more like some form of reality warping than bringing out something fake and making it real, which is what subjective reality is.

Not knowledgeable on Chrono trigger so I'm not going to comment on that, but we've never once have "outside of time" as evidence for voids at all. If that was the case then numerous different verses who have things outside of time would've gotten void manipulation a long time ago. If the crack of time was stated to be a literal void or be complete nothingness then I'd be fine with it being void hax, but it just seems like warping another dimension, on top of the fact one of the scans I've seen in the thread mentions it just being a space outside of time, not a literal void per say.

Last time I checked purification isn't exactly a move that would actively try to destroy the entire area as a result. The fact Tokitoki is destroying the entire place on top of rendering that core dead, which results in the demon power going away just seems like it destroyed the source of the demon power there, rendering the rest of the power gone, as opposed to literal purifying.

You understand that things such as laws, thoughts, and feelings are abstract, yes?
Yet we do not make the above things conceptual simply because they are abstract. We acknowledge that although such things are abstract, that status does not necessitate it being conceptual without further elaboration about their nature and relation to reality. We would require these things to display form-like properties to qualify for types 1 and 2. If they do not exhibit these qualities, they at most could qualify for type 3 unless there is material that gives them the exposition necessary to fulfill these requirements.
No, i never stated or said that "hey it is thoughts, thoughts is abstract, concept is abstract so thoughts must be concept too". What need to do is evaluate its feats and contexts.
Form-like properties, simply is, an abstraction that display the properties of being able to define and shape physical reality, define and shape reality is form. After that we evaluate it belong to what type.
No, it does not. If so, law manipulation as a power would be entirely redundant, as it is both something abstract and something that defines and shapes reality. However, not all laws are considered to be concepts because there are more qualities something needs to have to be a concept than being an abstraction and defining reality.
Bleach qualifies for it because name's do show form-like qualities, with every instance of a character's name being affected once the "prime name" is affected.
With your logic, Reality Warping as a power is redundant because it is a very broad power that cover many more narrowed powers. Law Manipulation is a broad power that can cover many powers, it is even on the page itself, under the possible uses section, it cover up from normal type of law to abstract concept-based law. You can even place changing the law of physic as law manipulation because it manipulating a law to an extent.
Form-like properties, again like what i said above
I did not say that, and no type is not based on the scale of the concept. What matters is the nature and properties displayed by the abstractions.
And no, not sounding fundamental is not a part of my argument if I came across as such, then I partially apologize. However, within my text, was there a mention of fundamentality being a critical part of what makes something a concept? If so, I do not see it.
You seem to be underestimating how hard it would be to purge an idea from reality, whether it is conceptual or not, it would at minimum require the eradication of all life and all potential forms of life developing.
The mention of Sealas being able to create a perfect clone of reality should not be used, because as the descriptor states, it would be a complete copy of reality, down to the fact that evil exists.
Well then i also apologize for my misunderstanding, since i once have the same kind of thought like that, so i assume your arguments as such. However again i will repeat that, all concept is fundamental, type is fundamental to what extent, which practically scale of the concept. Type 2 and 1 both shape and define the whole reality itself, the different between type 1 and 2 is it independent from reality or not. Type 3 still fundamental, just less than 2 & 1 and it not shape and define the entire reality itself
Now come to Evil in DBH, again Sealas himself already stated multiple times that in order to get rid of it he need to destroy all of existence and reshape reality from nothing, scratch. Now if Evil is not fundamental enough to be at least type 2, Sealas didn't need to do so. He able to created a perfect clone of reality is just a supporting point for the above scans about why Evil should be type 1, because you can destroy type 2 or 3 via indirect way of destroy all of reality, type 2 dependent on reality and type 3 is less than type 2 so it will disappear along, and if Evil is type 2 or 3, he just need to blow up all of existence and then using his power to create a new one without Evil, however even with such abilities, Evil still exist, which mean Evil as an abstract essence exist completely independent from reality.
And if you talk about Form-like properties then yes, it define, shape and form evil beings across reality, especially Janemba who is stated to be manifestation of Evil Ideas itself
Not knowledgeable on Chrono trigger so I'm not going to comment on that, but we've never once have "outside of time" as evidence for voids at all. If that was the case then numerous different verses who have things outside of time would've gotten void manipulation a long time ago. If the crack of time was stated to be a literal void or be complete nothingness then I'd be fine with it being void hax, but it just seems like warping another dimension, on top of the fact one of the scans I've seen in the thread mentions it just being a space outside of time, not a literal void per say.
Well, the thing about Crack of Time is:
1. It is stated to beyond time, time in verse context refering to history, space-time/timeline, logically it mean that Crack of Time beyond time make it timeless, because if it is still space-time, they will refering to the realm as such

2. Like above, Crack of Time always being refering to as a dimension, not space-time. The word space in the scans is english localization, refering Crack of Time to be a place, a realm, not space as in spatial dimension/axis.

3. For visual support, the place is dark, which is also a property of Void. And before you say anything, i don't mean that being dark always mean void, this is just a minor supporting evidence

Last edited:
extra demigra i hope to escape from the multiverse destruction to rift which makes sense since this was history space and time

@Theglassman12 It's simply just her transforming into her "True Form". You could even compare it to Tokitoki who grows into a giant bird in his True Form, despite already being an fully-grown adult in his "base". Base Chronoa is a "fully-grown" adult aswell

Yes, he's Tokitoki's twin basically.

I can agree that it's reality warping, although personally I'd add Subjective Reality in it too, due to the thought/desire stuff, but meh.

Seems rather odd to me, but if that's how the standards are then I can't really say much to it then.

But it's not the source of the demon power though. It's literally just a castle, nothing more. There's no implications of it being the "source" of demon power. Not to mention that Tokitoki's "waves" do visually expand further away from the castle, so they're not just hitting the castle but spreading out into the distance. The red orb turning off is simply a reaction of the castle being destroyed in the process.

@Vietthai96 that's not really evidence of it being a literal void, being outside of time doesn't mean you lack existence, that's never been a thing on the wiki. Same with it being a dimension, that still implies it exists physically, as opposed to it being nonexistent. The place being dark is a non argument here, other forms of fiction have different colors when referring to complete nothingness or nihility.

@Dagoth_OwO But she can still alter her body physique on age, so them resisting age hax seems ridiculous, it's like saying you resist being possessed because you got possessed by someone.

Then yeah, just add the scans that they're twins and come from the same egg with time powers and I'm fine with that.

Considering Chronoa states to clear away the demon realm's darkness, and Tokitoki just nukes the castle which results in all of the demon power going away, it seems moreso he destroyed the source of the demon's power than anything.

@Ottavio_Merluzzo maybe it could be reality warping? I'm fine with it being a possibly.

@Dagoth_OwO yeah that's what I'm referring to since it seems to age her body drastically compared to how she is normal, given this happens to both Fu and Chronoa, the latter being someone naturally in tune with time powers I don't really see how it would be a resistance.

So Dogidogi is one of the two eggs that were hatched did I get that right? If that's the case then I'm fine with it, just clarify that Dogidogi comes from the same egg and would have the same power as a result.

That sounds more like some form of reality warping than bringing out something fake and making it real, which is what subjective reality is.

Last time I checked purification isn't exactly a move that would actively try to destroy the entire area as a result. The fact Tokitoki is destroying the entire place on top of rendering that core dead, which results in the demon power going away just seems like it destroyed the source of the demon power there, rendering the rest of the power gone, as opposed to literal purifying.
Isn’t subjective reality more like making your thoughts and dreams a reality and desire would somewhat be close to the 2 but if it’s not then 🤷‍♀️

Making an alternate reality based on what someone wants to do at best just sounds like reality warping, if it was actual subjective reality then it wouldn't be showing Trunks actively trying to save gohan, it would just have trunk's thoughts on Gohan being saved come to reality as Gohan would appear out of nowhere without dying.

Making an alternate reality based on what someone wants to do at best just sounds like reality warping, if it was actual subjective reality then it wouldn't be showing Trunks actively trying to save gohan, it would just have trunk's thoughts on Gohan being saved come to reality as Gohan would appear out of nowhere without dying.
I might’ve missed it but when did the scans show Trunks trying to physically save Gohan I thought it was just said that he did and the timeline was a result of trunks wanting to save gohan due to meeting an au version and the timeline being made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back