• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reviewing Verse-Specific Powers and Abilities

Bobsican

He/Him
Per a recent revision, verse-specific powers and abilities now have more strict standards, and so some cases may no longer qualify for them and require evaluation from supporters and mods alike to handle them.

Namely, now it's required for any given Verse-Specific P&A page to have at least 5 users with it or a resistance to it, have such stuff indexed with the respective pages to begin with, and the Verse-Specific P&A page itself having at least 10 P&As, although it can be as minimal as 5 if the page is particularly lengthy.

Anyways, from the top of my head:

Spin (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure): Lacks users

Nightmare (Hardcore Leveling Warrior): Lacks users. I'm aware there's apparently way more users than what's currently indexed on the site, but we now require such pages to be indexed with it on the site to count in the first place.

Tyrant Physiology (Pipeworks' Godzilla saga): Lacks users

Under Night In-Birth Characters Physiology: Should probably be divided as it's basically a verse-wide P&A page with the subsections having no proper relation to a "main thing" besides the verse itself, respectively.

Survivor Physiology: I don't think it's appropiate to group P&As a group of characters happens to have when the thing in common for our purposes to relate it to a physiology is too speculative, thus not making it a verse-specific P&A and just a list of P&As certain characters have, however, it technically meets the current criteria, so debate can be made.

If some of the brought up pages can't meet the criteria even with readjustments, they have to be eventually removed, with the respective powers just being added to the characters in question manually, which isn't too particularly demanding out of the criteria being mostly usability on pages to begin with.

Last edited:
I agree all of those on the list may lack criteria unless more experts can add more info.

Perhaps we should begin with summoning the members listed in the page below for each of the relevant verses in question, one at a time, and discuss the issue with them, so the revisions are properly applied?

All of those seem fine to nix, yeah. Survivor Physiology in particular seems sus to me as it doesn't appear to actually be a physiology. We ought to contact supporters of Hardcore Leveling Warrior to see if they can add some pages to justify the Nightmare one's existence.

All of those seem fine to nix, yeah. Survivor Physiology in particular seems sus to me as it doesn't appear to actually be a physiology. We ought to contact supporters of Hardcore Leveling Warrior to see if they can add some pages to justify the Nightmare one's existence.
Me, @Lou_change, and @EliminatorVenom are some of the last supporters of Don't Starve I know of. What about this?

Oh, I just think that page isn't justified to exist. Just give the characters the powers.

Oh, I just think that page isn't justified to exist. Just give the characters the powers.
Problem is it explains the specific mechanics of how each of their powers work

For example, Insanity. It's one of the most odd features of these characters and I really don't feel like having to explain it whenever I try to make a match with them. Just look at the explanation paragraph

Problem is it explains the specific mechanics of how each of their powers work

For example, Insanity. It's one of the most odd features of these characters and I really don't feel like having to explain it whenever I try to make a match with them. Just look at the explanation paragraph
We often do this in a page, though. What prevents you from explaining it in a character's page?

We often do this in a page, though. What prevents you from explaining it in a character's page?
Because it's not like a specific ability and more-so something that's a part of their physiology? But mainly because I don't know what section to put such an explanation. Notes?

Anyway, we need to send notifications to the knowledgeable members for the verses related to each of the explanation pages that we are about to delete before they are respectively removed.

While we're at it, I recall that Phazon was also accepted to be converted into a verse-specific power, instead of being a weapon page, as it's an element and not a weapon in itself.

While we're at it, I recall that Phazon was also accepted to be converted into a verse-specific power, instead of being a weapon page, as it's an element and not a weapon in itself.
I suppose that seems fine, if it fulfills our requirements.

@Theglassman12 @SomebodyData @The_real_cal_howard @The_Accursed_Hunter_01 @CrimsonStarFallen @Newendigo @Sixo_Bullets @Creaturemaster971 @LordNidhoggr @Smashtwig

Would any of you be willing to work on converting the page in that case?

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

Okay. No problem. Sorry about being a bother.

Perhaps we should summon knowledgeable members for one verse at a time? Which verses are affected by this revision thread?

The page doesn't even look of good quality, at the very least the P&As should link to the respective pages than merely mention them.

Looking at the category "Blog posts" in there, it's clear it wasn't even meant to be a proper page, so I'd suggest to just remove it for now.

The undernight one could just be renamed to Re-Birth physiology since rebirths are like a fusion of an in-births and a voids

I will go on vacation until September 7, so I will not be able to help out here. I hope that you will be able to manage on your own.

If this is about the amount of users that have the P&A for the common verse page for Multiversus, I have to finish making several other pages for characters (which are in my sandbox btw), but i have to finish other stuff to do with the verse at the same time.

TLDR; It's coming, I'm just really busy atm with the verse

Last edited:
I think we have this to consider now.
If this is about the amount of users that have the P&A for the common verse page for Multiversus, I have to finish making several other pages for characters (which are in my sandbox btw), but i have to finish other stuff to do with the verse at the same time.

There is no need to repeat yourself though it is good if there are going to be more profiles for the users.

Back