• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes: Cosmological Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, but since their comment was a long time ago, they need to come back to re-confirm their opinion, both agreement and disagreement side are the same
No one should have to go over pages and pages of a thread and make a rewritte, chances are they read the said counters and didn't commented because they didn't agreed and couldn't add anything else to the discussion, so they didn't commented, staff are very busy, to force them to come back everytime a counter is said is completely impractical

Last edited:
No has to go over pages over pages of a thread and make a rewritte, chances are they read the said counters and didn't commented because they didn't agreed and couldn't add anything else to the discussion, so they didn't commented, staff are very busy, to force them to come back everytime a counter is said is completely impractical
That why the thread is open, and nothing happen, and they don't even need to read through the entire thread, they could ask for a summary of important points

Yeah, for instance, your arguement that Rex Dimension is inside Ben's Universe.
150px-Profanity.svg.png

That why the thread is open, and nothing happen, and they don't even need to read through the entire thread, they could ask for a summary of important points
they can do that, but it shouldn't be an obligation, as i said, staff are very busy individuals, and to discount their votes for nothing more than personal belief of "debunk" and to demand them to comment again or else their votes will be discounted, even when they could very well be doing something else important is very dishonest, if you want to go through that approach, keep the votes counted and then ask for their input again

they can do that, but it shouldn't be an obligation, as i said, staff are very busy individuals, and to discount their votes for nothing more than personal belief of "debunk" and to demand them to comment again or else their votes will be discounted, even when they could very well be doing something else important is very dishonest, if you want to go through that approach, keep the votes counted and then ask for their input again
i mean, the thread is still open, no one push for it, so................................even if they are busy, they can come back anytime, their votes currently are just temporary being discounted, unless they decides to not interest in the thread anymore and make no further attempt to comment

i mean, the thread is still open, no one push for it, so................................even if they are busy, they can come back anytime, their votes currently are just temporary being discounted, unless they decides to not interest in the thread anymore and make no further attempt to comment
dude, that is not how it works, you can't discount votes just because you offered counter arguments and the opposite side staff didn't commented further, this is not how it works at all, like i said up above:
No one should have to go over pages and pages of a thread and make a rewrite, chances are they read the said counters and didn't commented because they didn't agreed and couldn't add anything else to the discussion, so they didn't commented, staff are very busy, to force them to come back everytime a counter is said is completely impractical
they might as well have read the counters and still didn't agreed, but didn't commented due to not seeing a purpose in it, "agree to disagree" if you will, but that is irrelevant to the main point, they still disagreed, even if counters were showed, it would be insane to discount every vote everytime a new counters comes up, and it would lead threads to never end since everyone would need to constantly respond to them no matter how many were coming up constantly, if you to discount their's, them also discount everyone else's, since new counters to the counters were also said and not every individual came back to reaffirm their points, but to discount only the opposite side just because you believe that they were countered while that may not even be true is a really, really low move

Guys, let's not clog up the thread with a debate on staff obligations
well, the said debate revolves around something that will decide if the thread will be approved or not, then yeah we should since it is kind of important to the thread

I don't get it why CoT being bigger than 2-A structure is being concluded (there is no proof). If anything, arguements should be independent of that as it's not.

I see what do you think needs to be shown or stated for it to qualify for Low 1-C? I could hopefully provide the scans needed
Actually existing qualitatively superior to the space-time of the multiverse. Or on a higher plane that completely trivializes 4-dimensional space-time. Or existing above the multiverse such that its space-time is infinitesimal to you. So far, all I've seen is that the Crack of Time is a segregated section of reality that lacks time or something along those lines.

Like, I guess you can keep sending scans until something sticks (frankly the Low 1-C DB craze is getting old) but I doubt it'd help, since if you had anything that explicit it'd have been sent by now.

Actually existing qualitatively superior to the space-time of the multiverse. Or on a higher plane that completely trivializes 4-dimensional space-time. Or existing above the multiverse such that its space-time is infinitesimal to you. So far, all I've seen is that the Crack of Time is a segregated section of reality that lacks time or something along those lines.

Like, I guess you can keep sending scans until something sticks (frankly the Low 1-C DB craze is getting old) but I doubt it'd help, since if you had anything that explicit it'd have been sent by now.
It was stated multiple time to be a super dimension that transcend space-times and beyond the entire multiverse, which enough to prove CoT to be superior to the 2-A multiverse. With these multiple statements and proofs, it should be at least qualify for a Possibly rating. Your standard is like forcing the verse the copypaste the the entire tiering system definition to qualify for the tier

It was stated multiple time to be a super dimension
Which doesn't mean anything on its own.
that transcend space-times and beyond the entire multiverse
Which can mean multiple things. Based on my understanding, it merely means separation.
which enough to prove CoT to be superior to the 2-A multiverse. With these multiple statements and proofs, it should be at least qualify for a Possibly rating. Your standard is like forcing the verse the copypaste the the entire tiering system definition to qualify for the tier
I feel I'm being quite reasonable in my assessment but you're welcome to consult other staff on it if you feel I'm being wilfully obtuse.

Which doesn't mean anything on its own.
It isn't mean anything on it own, but it isn't standing alone, it isn't like i slap: hey CoT is a super dimension so it is Low 1-C. There is other supporting proofs for it
Which can mean multiple things. Based on my understanding, it merely means separation.
Well, again like i said, it isn't just only this. But if you like to isolates everything into tiny parts then counter them......i have nothing to say
I feel I'm being quite reasonable in my assessment but you're welcome to consult other staff on it if you feel I'm being wilfully obtuse.
Well it is normal for us to feel that our own opinion is reasonable while others isn't. And i'm not saying you being wilfully obtuse, but rather the way you excute the standard is too narrow vision.

But anyway, disagree or not, thank you for participating. Well i'm going to sleep

If CoT won't work for Low 1-C just make another CRT with all the other feats that may grant it like Meki's black hole , Mira and so on. If that doesn't work then it is what it is.

Like, holy hell, how can someone tell that the CoT houses timelines when those are literally dodgeable from the CaC if those fall on them?

I can understand if they were just a backround thing, but THIS IS IN A CUTSCENE!!!!

Are you saying that everyone entering in the CoT becomes magically bigger than timelines? Then why the **** did they seal Demigra there then?
Chronoa states that Crack of Time is a separate location from the time dimension. That is, separated from the fourth dimension. And as we know, the dimension of time from the perspective of Crack of time, it is finite and three-dimensional.
Being outside time does not mean anything. I am not 4D because I am outside of the universe.
It was stated that the mechikabura was sealed in a space beyond time.
Have you read the FAQ? Because it means nothing.
Even the destruction of a 2-A multiverse, still no crack of time damage was mentioned or visually demonstrated.
Of course it does not affected, is a space outside timelines.
The planetary prison volume 2 extra stated that the Fu transcended space-time, due to the fact that the Fu cut through space-time and entered the time rift.

So dimensional travel makes you Higher Dimensional or something?
From the perspective of Crack of time, a four-dimensional structure (universe Fu) is smaller than an arm. This distorted sphere is nothing more than a universe created by the universe tree.

There's a whole ass issue with the Universe Tree here.

The Universe 3 is stated in the manga that it'll reach the size of a galaxy, as said in manga and arcade. Which honestly just contradicts those small spheres being literal universes, but rather "portals" for it.

But is not done yet, as people using portals to it do not increase their size as well. Why would Towa use the CoT to trap people there if they become literally bigger than said timelines? Again, contraddictions.

If anything those seeds should be treated as the crystals, which are only things which reflect the timelines, and are not literally those. It's like saying that a TV is 4-A because it displays the sky, and it ain't it chief.

Edit: Honestly it reminds me of Alien X who is HDE due to his body housing a literal universe with lots of galaxies and inside of it Ben is big as he would be in a normal universe, but of course Alien X himself is not that big. The seeds shouldn't be any different.
V-Jump magazine stated that the crack of time is a super dimensional space. well, you can claim that statement is meaningless and not referring to any structure, but that's wrong, since it's a god mission 10 magazine, where the final battle takes place in the crack of time. Anyway, I don't 100% agree with this argument because I think the translation is wrong. Removing this contrast, the statement can be used as an extra argument.

In the big bang mission, the cover of chapter 14 cites the fight as: "hyperdimension battle". the phrase is somewhat ambiguous, meaning that it is a battle with hyperdimensional proportions, or that it is a battle that takes place in the hyperdimension, which would make sense, since the confrontations took place at the dawn of time.

Superdimensional and Hyperdimensional do not really mean much.

@Jinsye made a nice rebuttal against thie former here, latter means just any space which is >3D.

So yeah, those are not proofs.
Even the destruction of a 2-A multiverse, still no crack of time damage was mentioned or visually demonstrated.
Chamel is 100% aware of that place, he was there, yet he said that everything is desytoyed, so the CoT was affected too.
While within a timeline, even the highest in the cosmic hierarchy like the gods, angels and Super Shelong, still couldn't do anything with anything located in the crack of time. https://imgur.com/a/0lbKPb3 We can see that, no being is able to affect the crack of time (while within a timeline) when the super shelong itself could only erase the roots of the universe tree, and not her full body that was on the crack of time. https://imgur.com/a/vOzBAGg
Beyond baseline 2-A range.
In ultra god mission, the narrator states that the warriors fighting in the tournament have transcended space-time to arrive at the tournament's location. https://imgur.com/a/OqAbIB0 This is consistent with the fact that Sdbh's own twitter page states that it is a location beyond space-time. And in that same post, the text cites the tournament as superdimensional. https://imgur.com/a/4ei4VRJ And we know that this place is crack of time by the description, and by the background of the place, where we can see the starry sky of crack of time. https://imgur.com/a/u2z1sLX
Again, read the FAQ, because those statements from their own are worthless.
Possibly Low 1-C might work for me.
Looking at the OP, I think "possibly" Low 1-C works. The Fu transcending time statement doesn't mean much in my honest opinion as I don't think it's referring to beyond the 4-D space-time continuum. But most of everything else looks possible.

Please note that I'm not well versed in DBH or Tier 1 stuff. This is just my own thoughts on the matter since I know staff input is non existent to low at best so I'm just adding my 2 cents.
I'd like you to read those points, as I have no idea on how you guys actually can agree with this lol.

Last edited:
Ok so basically, 2 2-A structures.
It's more something among the likes of the Nightmare Realm of Gravity Falls, which is a place which between the dimensions while also being outside of them.

But of course we do not make it Low 1-C on wiki, otherwise it would have happened eons ago trust me.

But besides, being between does not make a thing bigger. A bridge that is between two cities is not necessairly bigger than the cities themselves.

It's more something among the likes of the Nightmare Realm of Gravity Falls, which is a place which between the dimensions while also being outside of them.
Ok
But of course we do not make it Low 1-C on wiki, otherwise it would have happened eons ago trust me.
GF didn’t have me arguing for the verse.
But besides, being between does not make a thing bigger. A bridge that is between two cities is not necessairly bigger than the cities themselves.
It makes it at least as big in this case.

GF didn’t have me arguing for the verse.
That's quite the boldness my guy.
It makes it at least as big in this case.
Indeed, I never argued against it being on comparable size. But I mean that at best it's big as a 2-A multiverse as it functions as something outside and between the timelines (like the bridge as I said, or even roads if you want to), without being bigger than it.

Edit: Apparentely 2-A is not infinitely bigger than Low 2-C anymore, but just unquantifiably bigger.

Is this standard dumb? Sure. But I do not have the power to complain.

Though if my counter is listened, I'd like to downgrade the Universe Tree size to Type 7 again due to the galaxy size statements.

Type 9 has lots of contraddictions as you can see.

This also nukes the Immeasurable LS feat of Fu obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back