• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes: Cosmological Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question that is somewhat irrelevant but didn't we address plato not being 1-A
Platonism isn't automatically 1-A anymore. But it isn't mattered here since there is no such a thing in DB

1. Anyway since someone said transcend space-time is flowery language, it isn't, because literally said flowery statement belong to DBS which pretty much one time only, and that is. DBH/XV while it do adapt DBS story, is entire it their own thing with different creator that not related to Toei and Toyotaro so you can't just argue that because DBS made one flowery statement thus every other statements in XV and Heroes is flowery, that a fallacy

2. Also transcend space-time isn't the main argument, it is a supporting one. The main one is CoT was repeatedly stated to be a Super Dimension that beyond the flow of time, the entire multiverse, and it is beyond the reach of even powerful beings such as Gods, Zeno, Super Shenron who is all-powerful wish dragon, and iirc Zeno who is stated to be omnipotent couldn't reach it.

The crt seems to be on track. The crt is about the COT and we are talking about the COT also I haven’t quite gotten to using discord yet. I still have to make my account. Not sure I even want to do discord, I heard it can get quite toxic.
It’s easier to explain stuff on discord which is why I wanna talk to you on discord transcending/being beyond space and time can mean different things depending on context in DBS transcending space and time was referring to time travel and it was simple that it was referring to that no hyperbole or flowery language transcending space and time can mean time travel in this case we’re dealing with a space that contains an infinite amount of timelines that look like dots from its perspective that interconnects an infinite amount of timelines but is seperated from time and the timelines all together and 2-A range can’t even reach this place called the CoT so when it’s stated to be beyond space and time it refers to the place itself which shows qualitative superiority from how the space works in general My issue here is you’re ignoring all the context which seems to be an issue on the site for some people but it’s easier to explain on discord I’m not a toxic person (unless I get insulted) but if you treat me with respect I’ll treat you with respect back no need to worry
Platonism isn't automatically 1-A anymore. But it isn't mattered here since there is no such a thing in DB

1. Anyway since someone said transcend space-time is flowery language, it isn't, because literally said flowery statement belong to DBS which pretty much one time only, and that is. DBH/XV while it do adapt DBS story, is entire it their own thing with different creator that not related to Toei and Toyotaro so you can't just argue that because DBS made one flowery statement thus every other statements in XV and Heroes is flowery, that a fallacy

2. Also transcend space-time isn't the main argument, it is a supporting one. The main one is CoT was repeatedly stated to be a Super Dimension that beyond the flow of time, the entire multiverse, and it is beyond the reach of even powerful beings such as Gods, Zeno, Super Shenron who is all-powerful wish dragon, and iirc Zeno who is stated to be omnipotent couldn't reach it.
its never hyperbole or flowery anyway but even if you say it is yeah that’d be right but transcending space and time can equate to time travel which is the case in dbs

Is this thread only about low 1-c thru the crack of time or can I provide an argument for low 1-c that is not about the cot

I am neutral about the possibly Low 1-C, from the evidence.
I see what further things would you need to see for Low 1-C? I could have scans to help in that department
Is this thread only about low 1-c thru the crack of time or can I provide an argument for low 1-c that is not about the cot
just CoT
I mean could I post a non crack of time related 1-c upgrade or would I have to make a different crt
All I hope is that it’s not Beats world

Possibly Low 1-C might work for me.
Looking at the OP, I think "possibly" Low 1-C works. The Fu transcending time statement doesn't mean much in my honest opinion as I don't think it's referring to beyond the 4-D space-time continuum. But most of everything else looks possible.

Please note that I'm not well versed in DBH or Tier 1 stuff. This is just my own thoughts on the matter since I know staff input is non existent to low at best so I'm just adding my 2 cents.
Well, I think I'll summon a few more for this to actually happen.

Glass said if the crystals were universes then that’d be enough for tier 1 (even better since they’re timelines) so I’d assume he’d agree if he were to find that out and Maverick agreed with Glass so they should agree but at worst are neutral

@Irineu, place all cited as neutral, until some give their opinion, do not disagree without at least having arguments for it and the other points were refuted, there is no reason for them to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back