• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT: Syn/Omega Shenron Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I grabbed the characters and tried to see if it would help but it didn't unfortunately, since I suppose the grammars are too alien for me to understand how "as" and "then" are determined.

I will agree on galaxy level I suppose.

I will also leave the raw text here if anyone needs it, in non-picture form: ÒüÜÒüúÒü¿ÒüÜÒüúÒü¿µÿö Ô×íÚ鬵é¬Ú¥ì õ╗ûÒü«µÿƒÒü½þÅ¥ÒéîÒüƒ´¢í ÒüØÒü«µÿƒ ÒüƒÒüíÒü¥Òüíµ╗àÒü╝ÒüòÒéîÔ×íÒüØÒü«Õæ¿ÒéèÒü«Úèǵ▓│ Õà¿Úâ¿ µ╗àÒü│ÒüƒÒü¿ÒüäÒüå´¢í

Well, somebody has to perform the changes to the GT characters first. Try as I might, I cannot do everything in this wiki alone. I am overworked enough as it is.

well immediate destruction of a galaxy gives a ki explosion valye of linear movement of like hundreds of billions x light speed to trillions x light speed

so i guess this can tie back to high end of the anime goku speed as 150 million x light speed

I do not think that we can gauge their speed from this, unless Goku has deflected Omega's energy blasts after they have been fired, without aim dodging, or similar preparation.

well even if we do not accept even mid or high end of namek anime goku

syn's attack said to destroy a galaxy immeditately does sound like it is in billions to trillions range

We could low ball the ki speed to 10 seconds or so, and simply include 1 galaxies distance, considering its likely omni-directional, as it destroyed galaxies surrounding him.

I would appreciate if you stop trying to divert the thread from its original purpose.

The current issue is that the changes to AP, Striking Strength, and Durability have apparently been agreed upon, and somebody has to apply them to the relevant GT characters, along with inserting an explanation into the Syn Shenron page.

I was going to ask that Nouva gets included in this too but that got taken care of since it was clear that he was able to defeat near complete Omega Sheron with his Nouva Sphere attack. That I believe makes it obvious that Omega doesn't deserve an "At Least Galaxy" level like Gogeta. He is just on the upper end of Galaxy level with the others at that level.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
i think at least MSS+ ranking for super 17 and eis
galaxy level for ssj4 goku, and ssj4 vegeta during the end of shadow dragons saga and for syn, nuova and omega

along with "at least galaxy level" ranking for ssj4 gogeta

along with unknown for EOGT goku sound fine
I agree with this.

Well, somebody has to update the above-mentioned pages. Is any admin or content moderator interested in doing so? Because I am very busy with the daily backlog.

Hmm.

Normally i kind of have Kavpeny do this but since he's busy again, that's not the case.

I wish Prom can do this but she's likely very busy with other important stuff of the wiki atm, so she's ruled out but it's possible.

I'd do this but as i'm pretty bad with describing stuff most of the time (mainly when it comes to putting in reasons), there's not much to help here from me sadly. :(

Yes. Thanks very much Prom. Seems like everyone here is at an agreement and the changes are being done. I will close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back